Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I am not a red wine drinker..... but the name 'jammy red' does not have a sophisticated ring to it and I feel this may be on a par with the equivalent of blue nun white ? Obvs correct me if I'm wrong this doesn't strike me as a seasoned red wine drinker wine ? She just wants to appear like she knows her wine - I thought she was a NZ sauv blanc girl ? !!
I can confirm in no uncertain terms that ‘jammy red’ is in fact absolutely disgusting. The kind of thing teenagers would drink to make the taste of red wine more bearable (I love red wine now as an adult in my 30s but it definitely took time as I think it can be an acquired taste). It’s pure sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How does she know that lounge wear fits her perfectly 🤔 when did she try it on 🤔 it's still on the hanger with the tags on and supposedly it was filmed as she got home from her 'essential' shop 🤥

• Heart
  • Wow
How does she know that lounge wear fits her perfectly 🤔 when did she try it on 🤔 it's still on the hanger with the tags on and supposedly it was filmed as she got home from her 'essential' shop 🤥
I wonder if she has the same lounge wear in a different colour and she buys it every time she sees the new pattern/colour (I am guilty of having the same top in a few different colours 😆)

Reactions: 12
I can just picture her sitting in her loungewear eating yogurts! She's such a bore..I've said it before and I'll say it again I would hate 1 of my girls to follow her..Her eating habits are shocking!!!!

• Heart
No way does she eat all that food in a day! Don’t believe it for a second ! X

Also them zoats 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Don't know if anyone follows Rosie Ramsay... Fopps does and likes nearly all her grid posts. Fopps and Rosie are polar opposites. I personally LOVE Rosie. She shares everything! This week it's been her leaky boobs following childbirth etc.. Her hubby Chris Ramsay has broken his foot while she's recovering from a C-section. She keeps it real. Warts n all. Fopps if you're reading this, take note. This is HOW you gain a big GENUINE following. Rosie has wealth but she NEVER ever brags about anything. I wouldn't even know what car they have... Fopps on the other hand.... 😕

Reactions: 19
So in that reel she had at least 2 protein yoghurts & a protein bar, she needs to eat some more filling meals & then she wouldn’t snack on all that. I have started calorie counting on approx 1600 cals & I’m not having to get to my protein goal but bulk eating yoghurts. Only some one who has an eating issue would put squash in there porridge it’s just rank & the word zoats just makes me wanna puke!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry off topic a tad but does anyone remember what website it was for checking fake followers? Remember it being posted in a few threads and pretty sure we had it in here and checked Fopps out.

Reactions: 8
if loss of taste is a symptom of covid she's clearly had it for bleeping years!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Kvarg prunes and choc shot🤢🤢🤢🤢. Yuck! If this is the torture a person has to go through to be skinny, I'm going to stay fat forever! I stopped Slimming World because I couldn't deal with these idiotic swaps and I've put the weight back on. However besides my achy back and knees and moments of disgust at myself, I'm alright. I'll start again but definitely not their way.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That self-indulgent reel makes me want to vomit!! I wish she loved her kids as much as she loved herself. She really rates herself because she's married doesn't she. Her wedding and that 3 stone in 3 bastard months is all she is. Even if she knew the cheating rumours were true I think she'd cling on to deux knees for all she was worth.

She's clearly got a wasp up her arse because he's younger than her. That's what it's all really about. The botox, the desperate to stay thin. She is one pathetic sap. Strong woman my arse, she is nothing without her mammy wiping her arse and Chris's cash and wedding band. She'd still be dick hopping on a dating app otherwise. No-one else would put up with her ways. A Total has-been.
Summed up perfectly 🙌🏽 Though he’s no catch, he’s just as bad as she is for the fake-ness.

Don't know if anyone follows Rosie Ramsay... Fopps does and likes nearly all her grid posts. Fopps and Rosie are polar opposites. I personally LOVE Rosie. She shares everything! This week it's been her leaky boobs following childbirth etc.. Her hubby Chris Ramsay has broken his foot while she's recovering from a C-section. She keeps it real. Warts n all. Fopps if you're reading this, take note. This is HOW you gain a big GENUINE following. Rosie has wealth but she NEVER ever brags about anything. I wouldn't even know what car they have... Fopps on the other hand.... 😕

I cant stand rosie either, used to be a fan of her and Chris but can't stand them now.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can confirm in no uncertain terms that ‘jammy red’ is in fact absolutely disgusting. The kind of thing teenagers would drink to make the taste of red wine more bearable (I love red wine now as an adult in my 30s but it definitely took time as I think it can be an acquired taste). It’s pure sugar.
It really is vile. My husband bought it once and I was furious with him because it was so gross. Red wine is not meant to taste like that 🤢

Reactions: 9
Kvarg prunes and choc shot🤢🤢🤢🤢. Yuck! If this is the torture a person has to go through to be skinny, I'm going to stay fat forever! I stopped Slimming World because I couldn't deal with these idiotic swaps and I've put the weight back on. However besides my achy back and knees and moments of disgust at myself, I'm alright. I'll start again but definitely not their way.
I quit slimming world because quite frankly I found it to be total bullshit... I follow Team RH now I’d honestly recommend it and it’s cheap 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There's a girl at the school I work at called Tuppence 😂😂
Does she have a big sister called Thruppence and two big brothers, who are twins, called Two Bob 🤣🤣🤣

edited to add - I know it’s nothing to do with Flopps, just that a girl called ‘Tuppence’ tickled me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
:ROFLMAO: Love how she kept showing her label for loungewear being size 8 - 10. Asda sizes are quite generous so more like a 10 - 12

Reactions: 12
I quit slimming world because quite frankly I found it to be total bullshit... I follow Team RH now I’d honestly recommend it and it’s cheap 🙌🏻
I'm a bit behind but what's RH? Anything other than SW or WW. I'm after something sustainable and as normal as possible.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.