Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weighing everything! OMG Who could be bothered with that..You can't have tell her life's that dull..

Reactions: 12
she just lives on artificial sweeteners!!! Soooo healthy Fiona 😂
And I read somewhere these what I eat in a day things are not healthy or good to show as there may now be people eating exactly what fopps shows she eats as they want her figure and think they will get it because they are eating what she does. I thought I'd saved the screen shot but can't find it!

Reactions: 11
Her what she eats in a day is awful. I’ve been calorie counting the last few weeks and my daily food is much more exciting that hers. The food she eats are awful. Why the hell does she weigh a cup of tea??? How bleeping screwed up is she!! Fridge raiders too 🤢🤢🤢🤢 plastic chicken

• Sick
Reactions: 19
There is a thread on here about it. There are people who have been badly stung. Thread is under gurus
I’ve just gone and looked at the thread and actually feel pretty bad for recommending this after reading some of the comments on there!! I don’t really use the group as such just follow the plan and it works.. but you could just sign up and do it yourself once you have the info anyway. I would also like to add that I don’t weigh every single piece of food I eat... packaging has nutritional info on for a reason, I know some say it’s not accurate etc but come on life is too short 😂😂 works for me anyway...
Sorry again if I knew that thread existed I wouldn’t of recommended!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just gone and looked at the thread and actually feel pretty bad for recommending this after reading some of the comments on there!! I don’t really use the group as such just follow the plan and it works.. but you could just sign up and do it yourself once you have the info anyway. I would also like to add that I don’t weigh every single piece of food I eat... packaging has nutritional info on for a reason, I know some say it’s not accurate etc but come on life is too short 😂😂 works for me anyway...
Sorry again if I knew that thread existed I wouldn’t of recommended!
Not at all...everyone has their own experience. Just the comments about people being told to calorie count their medication is terrifying and dangerous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The calorie counting is really affecting her disordered eating. If I was to describe things that were say 94 or 98 calories I would say roughly 100. She describes everything to the exact actual calorie amount. I’ve noticed that she never makes her own soup or buys a subway salad anymore (not sure if subway is still open but it has been between lockdown 1 & 3). She used to harp on and on about both. I reckon she’s now scared of eating an extra vegetable or lettuce leaf and not counting the exact calorie.

Reactions: 16
She states she doesn't count green veg but counts a little bit of red pepper for 28 cals 🧐 she's only showing the zoats because they made her popular in her sw days... I think she's been researching what gave her the most views then came up with this. I do not believe she has 1600 cals every single day either. I think she swings from binge and restrict mostly then tries to out exercise it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Her what she eats in a day is awful. I’ve been calorie counting the last few weeks and my daily food is much more exciting that hers. The food she eats are awful. Why the hell does she weigh a cup of tea??? How bleeping screwed up is she!! Fridge raiders too 🤢🤢🤢🤢 plastic chicken
This is the thing ... normal people by the time they’re 40..( eh Fopps? )....They’ve sussed all the nonsense that is absolute crap and are reasonably happy in themselves. So... they don’t need to weigh a cup of tea.

• Heart
She spends so much time explaining herself. I normally do this type of thing as a vlog not a reel, but I could do a video snd it’ll go live on my YouTube channel at 6pm. Let me know what you think guys, vlog, reel, video cassette? Don’t forget to like and click save so I can stay home and do f... all with my precious boys whilst you numpties give me your hard earned cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FFS Foppledick, just have a bleeping muller crunch corner or sumut and shut up banging on the same record like a mad witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She states she doesn't count green veg but counts a little bit of red pepper for 28 cals 🧐 she's only showing the zoats because they made her popular in her sw days... I think she's been researching what gave her the most views then came up with this. I do not believe she has 1600 cals every single day either. I think she swings from binge and restrict mostly then tries to out exercise it all.
There’s no way she sticks to 1600 calories. She’d be much slimmer if she did. She’s not a big girl but she’s a 12 I’d say, nothing wrong with that! Life is for living, eat what you like love 😂

Reactions: 16
Kvarg prunes and choc shot🤢🤢🤢🤢. Yuck! If this is the torture a person has to go through to be skinny, I'm going to stay fat forever! I stopped Slimming World because I couldn't deal with these idiotic swaps and I've put the weight back on. However besides my achy back and knees and moments of disgust at myself, I'm alright. I'll start again but definitely not their way.
It's a miserable existence on SW when you have to substitute good food for synthetic ( syns)crap my daughter and I we're really successful in it but put it all back on - same as Fopps does as it's not sustainable ! Can you imagine having the mentality to ask Harvester to not put oil on the baked potato or ask at the Indian not to add butter to the korma? Feck right off with your ED Fopps!

• Heart
Not at all...everyone has their own experience. Just the comments about people being told to calorie count their medication is terrifying and dangerous.
Syns in soothers and cough medicine! I don't usually bother with cough medicine when I'm unwell but once I was desperate so had just Tesco's own honey and lemon cough mixture. Worked a treat for a change. A few soothers here and there too.
I was also taking Metatone tonic, something I always take when run down or ill. Tastes foul but works.
Hopped on the scales at SW...gain. Full week on plan even with a stinking cough and cold but still a gain. Was then told to perhaps syn the tonic, soothers and medicine.
Red flag number 75,5789 for SW.
Syn medication? Something that was helping me feel better I had to syn? Nah duck off 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Syns in soothers and cough medicine! I don't usually bother with cough medicine when I'm unwell but once I was desperate so had just Tesco's own honey and lemon cough mixture. Worked a treat for a change. A few soothers here and there too.
I was also taking Metatone tonic, something I always take when run down or ill. Tastes foul but works.
Hopped on the scales at SW...gain. Full week on plan even with a stinking cough and cold but still a gain. Was then told to perhaps syn the tonic, soothers and medicine.
Red flag number 75,5789 for SW.
Syn medication? Something that was helping me feel better I had to syn? Nah duck off 😅
Supposedly TeamRH were asking people to work out the calories in their prescription medication as well! I mean christ I take maybe 20 tablets a day and not once have I thought I need to check the calories of the medication keeping me alive!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's a miserable existence on SW when you have to substitute good food for synthetic ( syns)crap my daughter and I we're really successful in it but put it all back on - same as Fopps does as it's not sustainable ! Can you imagine having the mentality to ask Harvester to not put oil on the baked potato or ask at the Indian not to add butter to the korma? Feck right off with your ED Fopps!
Haha could not imagine phoning for an Indian takeaway and asking them to use less oil and no ghee. The menu says they will do this though but a take away is a pay day treat for us so go all out I say, diet plan or no, not like its everyday is it?

• Haha
Did she say she eats 1600 cals a day?
Absolutely no chance.

Yesterday I had a mini fry up, a small sandwich and soup and a fakeaway KFC. And a small bit of cake with a cup of tea later in the evening too. And that was 1450 cals.

Shes having tuna, yogurts and fresh air and she's eating 1600?

She really has no clue about food at all which is mental considering her whole existence revolves around it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.