Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just can’t stay at home can she
bleeping selfish cow

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

She’s always been a selfish self centred duck but this last year highlights just how awful she is.

She won’t stay put until it personally affects her will she.

none of her shops are essential and I hope she fucks up and gets caught out

jelly jumping jerk off 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Funny how I only mentioned this morning she'd lost a good number of followers and low and behold that number is right back up again.... she must of done an 'essential' bot shop 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Lost 3 stone in 3 months” will be written on her bastard grave the bleeping weirdo.
When she's old and grey and talking to her great grandchildren whilst sucking Vage yogurt off a spoon....

"Did I ever tell you kids about the time I lost 3 stone in 3 months?"

She just can’t stay at home can she
bleeping selfish cow

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

She’s always been a selfish self centred duck but this last year highlights just how awful she is.

She won’t stay put until it personally affects her will she.

none of her shops are essential and I hope she fucks up and gets caught out

jelly jumping jerk off 😡
I got told by the NHS app to self isolate as I may have been in contact...you know the rest.

I have only been to work, tesco for my food shop, a chemist and superdrug for my mum. My only outings are work, food for us and my mums bits and bobs. No mooching round just in and out.

I am about book a covid test as my taste seems a bit off so being safe before i return to work.

I bet she has not even got the app or if she has i bet her bluetooth is off so its not scanning anything.
How she has not caught covid yet is beyond me!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Call me sad for adding it up but I was shocked with the amount of yogurt she had there like seriously no need for it. But what shocked me more is those yogurts she buys aren’t cheap 90p a go so I slowed the video down and counted she has £15 nearly worth of bleeping yogurts there 🤢 how can she justify that. Her beloved protein yogurts are just full of shite!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Who the duck describes a bath as gorgeous 🙄
Looks like a load of tadpoles in there or like she's emptied pepper in the bath!
Ewww that looks awful nope nope and nope!!
I always have showers, hate baths.
Tried a bath bomb once, hated it the feeling of it, made the bath chalky afterwards took ages to clean off. Also made my tuppence a bit sore🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tried a bath bomb once, hated it the feeling of it, made the bath chalky afterwards took ages to clean off. Also made my tuppence a bit sore🤮
I'm with you all the way........ personally can think of nothing worse than wallowing in my own muck (not that I ever an really mucky obvs!!)... 'your tuppence' 😂 😂 I love hearing what different people call it ! 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's a girl at the school I work at called Tuppence 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It’s a bit desperate isn’t it to always be begging for saves, asking what people like and would like to see on these videos ...... just so boring boring boring

Reactions: 16
Get out there’s not?
there is! I thought it was quite a sweet name, maybe for a cat not sure about a person, but not so much now after reading the post above 😂😂😂 I also believe there is an actress with the name tuppence!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm with you all the way........ personally can think of nothing worse than wallowing in my own muck (not that I ever an really mucky obvs!!)... 'your tuppence' 😂 😂 I love hearing what different people call it ! 🥰🥰
Flange is also my word for it 🤣
When i used to bus it home from i would pass a garage and there was a huge sign outside advertising the fact they did MOT's and what not. The sign also said VAG, no idea what it meant but always made me chuckle 🤣

• Haha
Call me sad for adding it up but I was shocked with the amount of yogurt she had there like seriously no need for it. But what shocked me more is those yogurts she buys aren’t cheap 90p a go so I slowed the video down and counted she has £15 nearly worth of bleeping yogurts there 🤢 how can she justify that. Her beloved protein yogurts are just full of shite!
£15 on yogurts!! That’s half of our weekly shop!! She must eat 2/3 a day!! I love yogurt but only buy a multipack and maybe a tub of Greek yogurt!
She is dangerous!

Maria Fowler (towie) did a post about body imagine, I commented sayin more “influencers” need to be honest like this and I @ good old flops who goes on about being a size 8! She is dangerous to your girls or any girl. I’m 37 and thought I needed to be a size 10 but I’m not naturally a size 10 anymore. I’ve decided to exercise as and when I want to and eat what I want but try n be healthy more!
Life is for living! I’d rather look n feel healthy rather than lookin Ill and worrying about food.

Reactions: 17
there is! I thought it was quite a sweet name, maybe for a cat not sure about a person, but not so much now after reading the post above 😂😂😂 I also believe there is an actress with the name tuppence!!
😂😂😂 well I guess Fanny is also a name why not tuppence !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s using all the yogurt for thrush from her bath bombs
Certainly not from pencil dick

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How in the absolute name of duck is that asda 'haul' 🤢 an essential shop?
Yogurts, outfits for the boys, clothes for her, some bread products?
That's just wandering around looking for tit, not actually going out with a list and buying for the week.
Seriously, get a bleeping grip and stop going out unnecessarily.

There's no way she's put away the other stuff. Trying to pretend like she'd done a big shop and not that she'll be out 4 more times this week.
Ha ha ha that has made me chuckle 🤭 @JJusa69 you are spot on with the just wandering around looking for tit 😊

Don't forget she had emptied the shelves of protein yogurts from Lidl a day before the Asda Shop, I'm not 100% sure but I think if you have too much protein than your body needs you can actually gain weight :unsure:😳 Could end up back firing on her in more ways than one 🌬

Last edited:
Flange is also my word for it 🤣
When i used to bus it home from i would pass a garage and there was a huge sign outside advertising the fact they did MOT's and what not. The sign also said VAG, no idea what it meant but always made me chuckle 🤣
Totally had to google VAG... turns out Volkswagen Audi Group (today I learnt something)

• Haha
  • Heart
She must of spent £20 on yoghurts in that reel and sod all kids food Where's there crisps sweets and snacks also I thought they used burts bees like she's advertised before. Oh no they don't it's asda own brand for their bath now she's ran out of freebies

That self-indulgent reel makes me want to vomit!! I wish she loved her kids as much as she loved herself. She really rates herself because she's married doesn't she. Her wedding and that 3 stone in 3 bastard months is all she is. Even if she knew the cheating rumours were true I think she'd cling on to deux knees for all she was worth.

She's clearly got a wasp up her arse because he's younger than her. That's what it's all really about. The botox, the desperate to stay thin. She is one pathetic sap. Strong woman my arse, she is nothing without her mammy wiping her arse and Chris's cash and wedding band. She'd still be dick hopping on a dating app otherwise. No-one else would put up with her ways. A Total has-been.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Both my parents and my stepparents and sister have covid right now they are all keyworkers who have been staying out of shops.

My mum has isolated four times before having it herself due to the app telling her. Nikki can't possibly have the app

I think she got yoghurts Friday, sunday(or Monday) and then again today so probably about.£25-30 worth in 5 days

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Both my parents and my stepparents and sister have covid right now they are all keyworkers who have been staying out of shops.

My mum has isolated four times before having it herself due to the app telling her. Nikki can't possibly have the app

I think she got yoghurts Friday, sunday(or Monday) and then again today so probably about.£25-30 worth in 5 days
Now that's something she's really obsessed about! Imagine spending that amount of money on synthetic crap!! I stopped a long time ago buying low fat yogurts as frankly they just taste of sweetners and have zero goodness in them. We need the full fat version for our calcium levels - I was once warned about osteoporosis and the connection with dieting and frankly I was worried so I upped my full fat dairy products and feel much better for it! I'm never going to be skinny but I'm never going to be a miserable witch either,!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.