Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant advertising as always, no mention whatsoever of the products unique selling point and probable reason for it's high price point! Just iT'S A BaTh BoMb, swipe up it's gorrrguuuus. But it's not her being crap at ads as usual guys, it only seems crap to us because 'we don't understand her job' 🙄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Re her graduation. One of the reasons she wanted to lose the weight was to fit in to a little black dress for her graduation. In one of her videos she said she achieved that. So where's the picture?? This really annoys me... Wish one of her uni 'friends' was a Tattler. I bet she hates the photo so banned her Mum from displaying it or it didn't actually happen. It's a mystery... 🤔

Yes it does. I don’t think he takes it daily, he has arthritis so he’s never 💯 but when it flares up he takes it and he says it does help.
I take it and I have arthritis (only early 30s) and I can't say I have found it to do anything. To be honest I started on it for anxiety and didn't find it did anything either

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I take it and I have arthritis (only early 30s) and I can't say I have found it to do anything. To be honest I started on it for anxiety and didn't find it did anything either
Ah :( that’s a shame. I guess it’s like anything it will work for some and not others. You never know if there’s a placebo effect either. But I always think even if it is placebo effect, if it’s helping that’s great.

Reactions: 9
Desperate for a fairy liquid collaboration. I bet she is fuming ‘Hinch’ has taken off like she has?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For today's home schooling we are working on homophones and I instantly thought of Fopps. My 6 year old knows the difference between their, there and they're (and he can spell clever). I'm thinking I should send the sheet to her to practise?.....🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she's saying that haul was her weekly essential shop. How is even more lounge wear essential to her? She has a wardrobe full of lounge wear already! And more bloody yoghurts!! I'm pretty sure eating that many protein yoghurts isn't good for you?!!!
And did she really say lemon squash was a bit of her??? She definitely said it about something but I'm too embarrassed for her to re watch it and find out 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So she's saying that haul was her weekly essential shop. How is even more lounge wear essential to her? She has a wardrobe full of lounge wear already! And more bloody yoghurts!! I'm pretty sure eating that many protein yoghurts isn't good for you?!!!
And did she really say lemon squash was a bit of her??? She definitely said it about something but I'm too embarrassed for her to re watch it and find out 😂😂😂
She did say that about the squash.... bleeping cringe !! There is nothing new, different or 'uhmazing' about that shop which I doubt is essential - more like top up shop!! Never really anything treat wise for the kids...... more clothing they really don't need - including her lounge wear...... and HOW MANY bleeping YOGHURTS ?!!!!!! She's a joke she really is !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For today's home schooling we are working on homophones and I instantly thought of Fopps. My 6 year old knows the difference between their, there and they're (and he can spell clever). I'm thinking I should send the sheet to her to practise?.....🤣🤣
I read this as hormones at first and it really made me smile

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Promoting something like those bath bombs without proper signposting shouldn't be allowed. Read this earlier and I wasn't that far off in saying that it could potentially be dangerous especially if you haven't researched it.
20210120_115545.jpg
20210120_115519.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oncle Ben's sweet and sour... oncle?!?! what even is the voice and accent she puts on 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping dimwit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Promoting something like those bath bombs without proper signposting shouldn't be allowed. Read this earlier and I wasn't that far off in saying that it could potentially be dangerous especially if you haven't researched it.View attachment 393102View attachment 393103
It's illegal in the UK to sell any with even trace amounts of THC. Otherwise why would Holland and Barrett and Boots be selling CBD.

I read this as hormones at first and it really made me smile
Haha I read it as homophobes the first time

Reactions: 10
So she didn't bother showing everything in the essentials 'haul' what was the point then? She says at the end she didn't show the veg.. maybe that's the useful bit. Just shows us the branded stuff cause she is that desperate for collaboration! Nothing is groundbreaking. She would be so much better showing us the whole shop with the veg and explaining how she was using it, meals etc. A lot of her stuff is just 'snacks'

Also yes she does say "anything salt and vinegar is a little bit of me" ... cringe...

• Haha
  • Sick
she really thinks she's the first to find things doesn't she? not one thing on that table apart from the foul clothing was new to me. As soon as she stated the calories in a glass of wine I was done, she'll measure it too and probably water it down to make her syns stretch further. I'd rather have a big fat glass of the stuff and stick two fingers to the syn value of it and actually enjoy life a little than have her approach to it all

• Heart
Those Uncle Ben jars are disgusting. Sweetened chemicals 🤢
She kept the camera steady and focused though. 👏👏👏 Well done Fopps 😉

Hate that wine too! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"don't forget to hit save" who the hell wants to save fopps having knicker fizz over snack a jacks and yogurt

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's illegal in the UK to sell any with even trace amounts of THC. Otherwise why would Holland and Barrett and Boots be selling CBD.

Haha I read it as homophobes the first time
We know Holland and Barrett are reputable and would have done their homework. I'm referring more to people like fopperholic promoting it without telling her followers to be wary especially if ordering online. You can't always guarantee the reputation of the company you're getting it from without doing research.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.