Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£15 for a bath bomb 🤣🤣🤣 I know she wants people to think she’s loaded but they’ll just think she’s stupid!!! I bought some lovely ones off Etsy before Christmas that were just stuuuunnning and smelt gaaawjus for £4 each (they were gifts, I don’t even get chance to have a bath 🤣)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Nearly £16!
16 quid. Jesus Christ, are they full of magical properties??? People are struggling out there and she promoting a bath bomb for 16 quid. I dislike her even more then I did before. She has no idea. And we know you read here, shame on you fopps! You’re a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
16 quid. Jesus Christ, are they full of magical properties??? People are struggling out there and she promoting a bath bomb for 16 quid. I dislike her even more then I did before. She has no idea. And we know you read here, shame on you fopps! You’re a disgrace.
It’ll be a) she can’t get mainstream ads people have heard of and b) she knows her worth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FD5BB758-2F4F-41A7-8265-018F4EA5C69C.jpeg

Why does she need to pose without her pants on? Like this would be an ok pic if she wasn’t commando on the balcony 🤢

She’s clearly being dying to relive Demi’s photo shoot for years

• Haha
  • Sick
Why is she tagging Slimming World? I don't get it? Do they care? Why don't they tell her to desist. Fopps - YOU. DON'T. WORK. THERE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Am I being a bit thick but unless something is live is it not prerecorded? Surely if it was recorded a year ago or an hour ago it’s prerecorded? Apologies if I’m wrong, I’m tired 😂

Reactions: 16
The worst bit about her advert for that bath bomb is she doesnt even mention the CBD aspect of it which is really bad. Some people maybe oblivious to what that actually is & buy it not knowing. Why has she not mentioned the supposed aspects of using something with CBD in it such as relieving anxiety & helping with sleep. She really should let her “followers” know she is promoting products that have chemical compounds from cannabis in them

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So out of 19 comments on her narcissistic reel, only 1 person tells her their 3 words.

'Smashing' your job aren't you Nikki 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1-1- what??? Only fans?

I thought the black bits in the bath were normal for her TBH after seeing the house tour I just thought the bathroom mould had escaped into the water.

I hope she's keeping the CBD bath salts well away from those kids!!! Bath salts certainly can have the effects she wants!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Those bath bombs are UHMAZZZZING.
They make your lips plumper too.. 🙄
She's clearly had a top up in the post bath pic. She's hilarious. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those bath bombs are UHMAZZZZING.
They make your lips plumper too.. 🙄
She's clearly had a top up in the post bath pic. She's hilarious. 🙈
I'm sure she used that pic to say that she has no problem going on camera without make up... Hmmm but there is some kind of filter Nicola !

Also... that bath ? I'm not a fan of a bath anyway - I prefer showers but those black bits in it would make me feel so uncomfortable - the water looks filthy ! Same with Stacey Soloman when she chucks loads of petals in - WHY ??!! duck sake looks ridiculous !

ETA - that Reel..... she's like a broken bleeping record..... the world is on it's arse... people are dying and she's still harping on about losing 3 stone in 3 months (2.5 corrected!!) and has yo-yo'd up and down for the past 20 years...... GET A bleeping LIFE NICOLA.... you sad bint ! She obviously needs the validation of strangers so, so, so badly !!!

Last edited:
Who the duck describes a bath as gorgeous 🙄
Looks like a load of tadpoles in there or like she's emptied pepper in the bath!
I thought the same when I saw the pics. Also I can’t imagine CBD smelling all that nice either ( I imagine it smells like weed) plus when she said my skin feels amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That tit ad would put me off buying the thing let alone the price. It doesn't even look relaxing!
I've never done drugs or smoked but I'm sure a strong whiff of that bath bomb could go two ways...make you sky high and hallucinatory or so mellow you forget where you are and drown in the bath with constant use.
I dose off in a hot bath under normal circumstances let alone a weed infused one. Lavender and weed?! Yup, I'd just straight up die. Thanks but no thanks...it's a pass from me all round.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.