Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to her microwave omelette. Why does she insist on cooking it for 4 minutes? I have a wee microwave omelette bowl for work. It’s 40 seconds then flip the wee hole thing and then another 40 seconds and I have a perfect fluffy omelette at work in my 30 minute lunch break.

Reactions: 15
Going back to her microwave omelette. Why does she insist on cooking it for 4 minutes? I have a wee microwave omelette bowl for work. It’s 40 seconds then flip the wee hole thing and then another 40 seconds and I have a perfect fluffy omelette at work in my 30 minute lunch break.
Message from Fopps....
Hi hun, it’s 4 minutes but 80 seconds corrected. Take care (no kiss)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
😂 oh god I found her stories about them sharing the kitchen to film too much. its Like she’s bragging she’s shipped the boys off. its just so selfish atm to send them when she doesn’t need to. Her Instagram isn’t work because She’s crap at it. her content Is nothing that society really need at the moment. no one would miss her if deactivated instagram.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
😂 oh god I found her stories about them sharing the kitchen to film too much. its Like she’s bragging she’s shipped the boys off. its just so selfish atm to send them when she doesn’t need to. Her Instagram isn’t work because She’s crap at it. her content Is nothing that society really need at the moment. no one would miss her if deactivated instagram.
I'd miss her account... all the commentary on her ridiculousness from you guys makes me laugh every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope someone calls her out on them being at nursery. She's so selfish. Stay at home unless it's for essential food medical or where you cannot work at home. Which part does she not understand

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That story about them sharing the kitchen has infuriated me!!! Imagine how difficult life would be if you had a real job fopps??? And children to homeschool? This woman is outrageous

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That story about them sharing the kitchen has infuriated me!!! Imagine how difficult life would be if you had a real job fopps??? And children to homeschool? This woman is outrageous
She sounds like the bleeping stupid bleep she actually is !!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's ridiculous isn't it. Literally the only thing she has to moan about. She's pathetic. Her children are in unnecessary childcare. Why do they both need to "work" at the same time. Work when they nap. Work when they're in bed at night

• Heart
I work for the NHS and so does my husband, who is frontline. My children can go to school but they’re not, they’re home where I deem it safest for them to be. It’s not ideal as my youngest is only 11 so my mum has to keep popping over to supervise. But we crack on. And then there’s this clown, sending them to nursery when there’s absolutely no need!

Reactions: 29
she could let the boys play in her lounge whilst they film if they must. I get Chris having to film as he actually makes money and Believe hes good at what he does And will need natural day light.

Reactions: 14
Do they not have a lounge, office, dressing room and spare bedroom she could have picked from to do her essential work?! She’s a prize knobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I haven’t checked up on good old flopperbollocks in months and months. I dare say nothing has changed...? 🥱 Is she still favouring Lawson over Grayson? (Even though Grayson was initially the favourite, as soon as Lawson seemed to start talking or look to be a bit more advanced compared to his brother she soon changed tune!)

Reactions: 21
i'd be wanting to film anywhere but where the oven behind the sofa with the dining table squished in was in shot!

• Haha
Does she actually believe shes working and she has a job? What planet does she live on. I wonder what her social media peers think. Are we supposed to feel sorry for her...?
Clueless. She's an absolute moron. How can anyone, ANYONE, like her.
Her family have a lot to answer for.

Reactions: 27
Silly me was under the impression that if you had childcare you were not to send your children in the school/nursery. I’m a key worker my child is home schooling as we are in a bubble with my parents and they look after him rather than me send him in to take the place of a key worker who hasn’t got any other choice. She’s an absolute clown.
see she’s posted them awful pics they had done but kept the ones where she looked like a deranged gerbil out

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually thought she meant they were taking it in turns to film while the other was watching the boys! How silly of me to think she could watch her own children in a room by herself instead of sending them to nursery in the middle of a pandemic 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 16
Is this the very important work she's been doing today. Her orange face. Actually thought she'd be in photos on her own 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she found some photos on her phone and thought she’d share them as they’re so cute (they’re really not btw). To clarify - the photos are on HER phone, BUT SHES IN bleeping ALL OF THEM!!! Who the duck took the photos? Such a vain cow.

Also, isn’t it the boys’ (used properly to save my sanity) bedtime as I type? How the hell has she got the time to be sitting on Instagram replying to every bleeping comment on her photos post? Is this another aspect of the boys’ care that she shirks because she actually can’t be bothered to ever look after them 😡😡
Those poor boy’s 🙃

Reactions: 17
The photos she's only just dared post because Tattle found them first 🤫 I can see her turkey neck in one of them... shame she didn't share the one where her face looks like 2 premiere Inn pillows

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.