Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If indeed they had a row I believe that they it will be because of the genuine questions they are getting for dumping their boys on the nursery during a pandemic. They literally care about nobody not even their own boys health clearly. They see the potential of them getting covid as collateral damage for a few pathetic likes on sm she is a disgusting disgrace.

I've just realised something no idea how it didn't occur to me before...She can delete comments on her grid but she can't do anything (other than block and delete) about people writing their own grid posts and questioning their selfish behaviour also can't stop anyone using her and chris' fave hashtags. Just because she blocks and deletes and can no longer see them doesn't mean that anyone else that follows those Hashtags can't.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That is awful 😢 that poor poor boy what he must’ve been going through regardless what he may Or may not have committed, the poor family and you and your colleagues having to go through this, I have no words.
It was awful. I’ve done telling families bad news before as I’m one of the FLO people but this one has hit home a bit today.

I’ve had a wine, watched new RuPaul’s Drag Race, had a cry and a big bubble bath ready to do it all over again tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It was awful. I’ve done telling families bad news before as I’m one of the FLO people but this one has hit home a bit today.

I’ve had a wine, watched new RuPaul’s Drag Race, had a cry and a big bubble bath ready to do it all over again tomorrow!
You are doing amazingly to stay so strong

Reactions: 12

You're doing an amazing job and we applaud you 👏👏👏
So sorry you're going through such a difficult time. It must be very hard. Stay strong 👍

Look after yourself 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9

There are lots of us ready to tell her exactly what a supreme twunt she is. I have nearly posted some comments on her grid posts then thought better of it as Tattle // overlap etc. But I really hate this prick so much.

And still the courts are sitting and sending people in to you for short sentences which have no effect who are spreading the virus! I’m so sorry

Reactions: 3
I think Lawson and Grayson both have a look of Chris they don't look like her at all .. lucky kids 😂😂

• Haha

You're honestly a hero.

Reactions: 7
Lurker; occasional poster.
I am beyond outraged with her video about sharing space to film 'work' I can barely write this through tears, anger, frustration, exhaustion and desperation.
I am a nurse who secures placements for people who can't return home via safeguarding concerns or those, sadly, approaching the end of their lives. I love my job, I'm honoured to have my job but the pressures I'm facing is overwhelming. I risk Covid hourly, I have to self test for Covid twice weekly, my nasal passages are so tender I gag as the swab touches my nostrils as I then have to pass it up both nostrils past the resistance. Yesterday in work my vision altered, I experienced the most severe pain in my brain stem and my vision altered so much so I couldn't walk in a straight line (stress they tell me) I thought I was having a stroke. Sorry to bore you, I don't want sympathy I want selfish, insensitive people like fools to stay home.
Please all, stay home, stay safe x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
anyone noticed that swfeebs has been posting a lot of fopps stuff today? and commenting on her grid posts. have they been messaging in the hope of improving their engagement . That story about her and acorn arguing is weird. Why would you tell 100k+ you have had a row? Cant help but wonder what the row is about. When was that comment posted? Did he see the post and they have rowed about this? as acorn was tagged in said comment.

To the poster who works in a prison - I am sorry you had to relay this news to one of the inmates. It cant have been an easy thing to do. :(

I am beyond outraged with her video about sharing space to film 'work' I can barely write this through tears, anger, frustration, exhaustion and desperation.
I am a nurse who secures placements for people who can't return home via safeguarding concerns or those, sadly, approaching the end of their lives. I love my job, I'm honoured to have my job but the pressures I'm facing is overwhelming. I risk Covid hourly, I have to self test for Covid twice weekly, my nasal passages are so tender I gag as the swab touches my nostrils as I then have to pass it up both nostrils past the resistance. Yesterday in work my vision altered, I experienced the most severe pain in my brain stem and my vision altered so much so I couldn't walk in a straight line (stress they tell me) I thought I was having a stroke. Sorry to bore you, I don't want sympathy I want selfish, insensitive people like fools to stay home.

Sending you a massive squidge ❤

My mom and sister are nurses on the Covid wards at the moment so you have my utmost respect for what you are doing xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
you have my utmost respect. 💜

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.