Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the top of that salmon looks like it’s covered it lots of wee hamster poops I can’t unsee it!

regarding the questions she was asked. You can actually send questions to yourself on Instagram, so she wouldn’t even need to use someone else’s account to send them to herself.

Reactions: 18
Yes exactly, you've all hit the nail on the head. She never admits to any flaws and tries so hard to justify why she's perceived a certain way. She knows deep down she loves money, fame, fashion, makeup, reality TV etc.. And that is fine Nikki but stop trying to cover it all up. Cut the crap, be authentic and stop chasing the pounds...

Just admit that you...

Struggle with the boys..
You're insecure about your looks.
You've had lip injections.
You need your Mum's help.
You have a spending problem.
You're terrified of ageing.
You're not as strong as you portray.
You're insecure with Chris.
You have control issues etc...

Those questions asked last night highlight how you come across to your followers. Stuck up, materialistic etc.. Take notice

Be authentic woman!!

Reactions: 34
All the questions on her true or false so many are negative onwards her. But she still can't see she's a complete cow. She lives in a different world

Reactions: 21
I cannot believe she's done a swipe up for chopping boards who the hell needs to to be told where to get small chopping boards for crafting from? what a berk

Reactions: 30
I cannot believe she's done a swipe up for chopping boards who the hell needs to to be told where to get small chopping boards for crafting from? what a berk
surely just go to poundland/b & m/homebargains/ ikea but i bet she chose a ridiculously priced one to swipe up that looks like a poundland one

surely just go to poundland/b & m/homebargains/ ikea but i bet she chose a ridiculously priced one to swipe up that looks like a poundland one

£7.15 ones

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I watched one of her videos last week and noticed her search history on her TV. Does this not just sum her up big time??
Lean, tone, lose weight etc.. She even searches for herself
Not once but twice!
Also womb sounds for babies..guessing they aren't sleeping as well as she wants them to.

Reactions: 25
She’s not really got much going for her has she

Reactions: 15
I watched one of her videos last week and noticed her search history on her TV. Does this not just sum her up big time??
This is soooo cringe remember when she had a thing on in the background before about how to gain followers? Fucking loser wouldn’t surprise me if half her bot followers are dead accounts shes set up herself just to bump the numbers

Reactions: 21
She probably plays her own videos to get the numbers/pennies up the sad cow

Reactions: 26
She’s saying “essential” so people don’t question yet another fucking trip to the shops #twat
Had she shown this "essential" shop yet? She said she had found some amazing products and couldn't wait to show us! I'm guessing her essentials and mine are very different

Reactions: 17
That Q&A just completely shows that she is a narcissist. I am wonderful. I am fantastic. I’m always right. I am completely not materialistic, even though 90% of her posts say she is. She’s so like my sister in law. She wouldn’t get over the first hurdle of adoption as her own children probably need safeguarding because she’s put every aspect of their life on social media!

Reactions: 24
So funny and so so true

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.