Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I work for the NHS and so does my husband, who is frontline. My children can go to school but they’re not, they’re home where I deem it safest for them to be. It’s not ideal as my youngest is only 11 so my mum has to keep popping over to supervise. But we crack on. And then there’s this clown, sending them to nursery when there’s absolutely no need!

Reactions: 29
Is anyone else thinking of congratulating her in new part time job for 2021? She must have a secret part time job that she goes to and hasn't told anyone about.

Because otherwise saying she has a job in my opinion is damn righted rude, ignorant and a big fat lie. She is fucking clueless. SM is not her job. She would be sacked in a job as she would be technically slamming the door in the face of hundreds of customers everyday by blocking and deleting

• Heart
  • Haha

JJusa69

VIP Member
All the cuts in that video where she preps the boys to repeat the answer she's given because they haven't actually got a clue what she's really asking
"What's daddy's job?"
Notice she didn't ask them what mummy's job is.
Just what her Instagram is. Wtf?!

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Omg has she photoshopped the ‘not today’ onto that mug? 🤣🤣🤣

I am feeling SO FUCKING SMUG right now that my daughter who is 3 weeks younger than the boy’s settled into her big girl bed over Christmas absolutely fine hasn’t got out of it ONCE and sleeps right though doesn’t even get out in the morning she shouts us to get her

soz fopps!

• Heart

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
That q&a with those 2 little boys is the sadest thing I have seen on Instagram for a while. Those poor boys, she is so shallow. For starters they look so tired especially Lawson. Why have you taught your 2 year old boys your Instagram name, goes to show how much she must be on/talk about it. Fucking sad pathetic women. When asking the favourite animal Lawson says quack quack & poor Grayson says I like quack quack too & she just ignore the poor little boy even though he repeats it about 3 times. She is so focussed on getting Lawson to answer even though Grayson says the words clear prob because Lawson comes across like he doNt give a fuck as you can see him edging to the sofa to get down. My little boy is just old than them & that video broke my heart & all those tears commenting saying aww so cute etc etc bunch of bellends

• Sad

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
God she's a bitch..... at least their Daddy is down at their level engaging with them like a normal parent.....imagine if Lawson had tapped her face and said 'oompaloomppa mummy ' (because they are that advanced and so so could say that 🙄🙄🤣🤣) I doubt she'd be impressed if Chris uploaded that to his Insta 😔😡😡... she has zero respect for him she really doesn't.... taking the piss....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Sorry to say I’m deffo going to hell but old favourite son is definitely the cutest of the two. New favourite son is just a mini Chris he always looks miserable 🙈
I just think they have really sad eyes, I’ve never seen toddlers look like that. It’s bizzare!

• Sad

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
They were jumping off the brand new sofa, in the oven room, onto the soft play the other day. Those boys have no boundaries at all. Sadly, they are the type of parents that need something major to happen before they realise, then it will be somebody else’s fault!
'The Oven Room' 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That self-indulgent reel makes me want to vomit!! I wish she loved her kids as much as she loved herself. She really rates herself because she's married doesn't she. Her wedding and that 3 stone in 3 bastard months is all she is. Even if she knew the cheating rumours were true I think she'd cling on to deux knees for all she was worth.

She's clearly got a wasp up her arse because he's younger than her. That's what it's all really about. The botox, the desperate to stay thin. She is one pathetic sap. Strong woman my arse, she is nothing without her mammy wiping her arse and Chris's cash and wedding band. She'd still be dick hopping on a dating app otherwise. No-one else would put up with her ways. A Total has-been.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Someone else must have control of her phone tonight! Not like Fopps at all with these questions and answers 👀
Bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiit I've been aware of her for about 5/6 years maybe longer! and never known her to do a live ...

Slimming world groups don't count love and even they follow a script! Image therapy is one big script, they all have rules to follow hence sending someone from head office (you prikki) to spy on the consultants regularly!! is that really all you can revert back to fopperbollox 🤣🤣 she's a proper chimney with all the smoke she's blowing up her own arse this eve

• Haha
  • Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Oh and Chris working full-time and her part-time from home......and the boys at Nursery 2 days (and I'm sure still Mazzas!)..... Imagine if she had to get up and get out the house every morning for 8ish to do a real job..... or they were key workers ? She's so privileged it's unbelievable.... silly bitch !

Reactions: 28

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
I find it funny that she’s moaning about a yogurt not being in stock. I can only order my son’s essential medicine one month at a time and it keeps going out of stock due to supplier issues. Now that’s a bloody problem!!

I’m new to FH, but my gosh, she looks like mutton dressed as lamb and her voice is the most annoying common thing ever! I don’t know how she managed to amass such a following.

• Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
She's been exceptionally quiet...... and its a Tuesday.... Hmmmmmm :unsure::unsure::unsure:

She's also lost about 30 followers in the last day or so..... however they had gone up almost 200 so she'd obvs been treating herself to bots again ! She not careful she'll end up with no real folk and just sex folk haha 😂😂
“Sex folk, in the oven room” it’s like some weird game of cluedo 😂😂

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
Nursery Keyworker “Now Mrs Ryan, I understand you are still wanting to send your two children to us, aren’t you clever having two, anyway I just wanted to check what important work you do that means you’d like to send them to us in a worldwide pandemic”

Fopps...

View attachment 388782

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Gather no one told her about bed guards 🙄 give your mate swfeebs a call Fopps, she knows all about them.

Am I am a terrible person for laughing that the boys didn’t settle? Not at G falling and really hope he didn’t hurt himself but she’s bragged for 2.5 years now about how well they slept (for 16 hours a day At times) so I feel it’s only right that she has some tough nights 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Buggeroff

VIP Member
A protein bar does not count as a chocolate stash. id be disappointed if i Went to hers asked for chocolate and got a fucking grenade bar. Where is the galaxy and the cadburys

• Haha