Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she can’t believe it someone has messaged her telling her that baked beans are actually one of your 5 a day and how shocked she was...!!! 😂😂
After this pic..
Who gives their child just salad and fruit for lunch 😳 may be just me but Where's the carbs? That's not a balanced meal

Reactions: 18
But she knows all about nutrition!!!! People take advice from this woman! This is absolutely embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just goes to show she has learned absolutely nothing in 20 years of being on a diet. Embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh please do one Fopps!! NO ONE has EVER commented on how much food you eat!!

Also, just caught up on stories. “Do you remember that game pairs?!”
Is she real?? Most children’s games ie orchard etc are based
On pairs. It’s not like it ever disappeared Fopps!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Baked beans .... along with all the eggs and protein bars she eats ... that’s all she needs 😷🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Argh, I hate that she always comments that she likes big portions of food. When she shows a photo of her plate I never think she has a big portion!

Reactions: 21
Argh, I hate that she always comments that she likes big portions of food. When she shows a photo of her plate I never think she has a big portion!
saying she has big portions isn't for our benefit it is for her own, she is telling herself she is eating big portions, when she blatantly isn't. Her eating is so disordered. She has been on a diet for over 20 years, she can say it's healthy eating all she likes but if you ever have to say you are drawing the line or you are back on it then it's a diet. Or if you say you are craving chocolate but eat a chocolate flavoured protein bar, or half of one, then it's a diet!! If you are craving chocolate, eat some chocolate!! God she really annoys me and what annoys and angers me more is that she has this platform to pass on her disordered eating ideals to other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who is she trying to kid with the big potions if hers are big mine are for a family of 6!! Shes such a dick.

Reactions: 17
Who is she trying to kid with the big potions if hers are big mine are for a family of 6!! Shes such a dick.
her portions are what I would eat for a snack, and that's no lie 😂 She has child sized portions

• Haha
Reactions: 16
saying she has big portions isn't for our benefit it is for her own, she is telling herself she is eating big portions, when she blatantly isn't. Her eating is so disordered. She has been on a diet for over 20 years, she can say it's healthy eating all she likes but if you ever have to say you are drawing the line or you are back on it then it's a diet. Or if you say you are craving chocolate but eat a chocolate flavoured protein bar, or half of one, then it's a diet!! If you are craving chocolate, eat some chocolate!! God she really annoys me and what annoys and angers me more is that she has this platform to pass on her disordered eating ideals to other people.
Yes she reminds me of me of my friends who has disordered eating, always eats a tiny amount then says she is soooo full. I don’t like eating out with her as makes me feel too guilty! (When we could still eat out, feels like a long time ago 😭)

Love your avatar! Forgot about Fopp’s kindly work dressing otters...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s such a dick! She is constantly in a diet so can’t preach about the merits of anything. She’s nuts and needs help. Wonder if she replies to to CC and guilt comment x
She is on a constant diet and when she isn’t she gains weight as she said the other day?! If she isn’t on a diet then why has she “drawn the line” for the 8099 time? She is so deluded and so disordered!

She says she never restricts herself....this coming from a woman who openly admitted she takes a PRECOOKED HARD BOILED EGG to a hen do so she doesn’t eat the pizza available?! She is weird and so damaging to her followers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s such a dick! She is constantly in a diet so can’t preach about the merits of anything. She’s nuts and needs help. Wonder if she replies to to CC and guilt comment x
Not being funny but cc is scientific - if this person hasn’t lost anything in 3 years calorie counting then a) why would you keep doing it for 3 years b) you are clearly eating too many calories compared to what you are burning and need to recalculate them 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not a fad, it’s not rocket science.... it’s just science

why on earth are people asking lollipop head for advice on ‘mental eating’ she’s one of the most disordered eaters trying to flog their shite on Insta

I’ve lost 2 stone in 3 months. Cc combined with weight training (thats eating 1960 calories a day not starving myself like floppyboll- I’m a big girl). Tonight I had a kfc for tea 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Not a rice box but actual chicken & chips!

Reactions: 27
Not being funny but cc is scientific - if this person hasn’t lost anything in 3 years calorie counting then a) why would you keep doing it for 3 years b) you are clearly eating too many calories compared to what you are burning and need to recalculate them 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not a fad, it’s not rocket science.... it’s just science

why on earth are people asking lollipop head for advice on ‘mental eating’ she’s one of the most disordered eaters trying to flog their shite on Insta

I’ve lost 2 stone in 3 months. Cc combined with weight training (thats eating 1960 calories a day not starving myself like floppyboll- I’m a big girl). Tonight I had a kfc for tea 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Not a rice box but actual chicken & chips!
Because they equate thin with healthy. When it’s not that simple.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.