Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can back this up it was "sins" when I first joined over 20 years ago 😄 they even used to put little devil horns and a tail by the word!!
Imagine if they did that now! 😂.. I stopped following SW when they started putting a syn value on blueberries. Fopps explanation was that they has gone up in calories that year . I was already on the turn at this point but this was the nail in the SW coffin for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine if they did that now! 😂.. I stopped following SW when they started putting a syn value on blueberries. Fopps explanation was that they has gone up in calories that year . I was already on the turn at this point but this was the nail in the SW coffin for me.
Fopperbollox also used to say Slimmingworld was her lifesaver as she couldn't be bothered or didn't have the time to count calories! Bag of shitteeeee!

They've done that with so many foods the list is long 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes I think for me it was miller lights!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice she went out twice but then tried to claim she didn't go far with the boys.. already breaking the rules.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
And she says calorie counting is a short term solution. If you’re eating enough cals it needn’t be a short term solution. Restricting too much then yes!
That’s so she can push the SW ‘lifestyle change, it’s not a diet’ mantra

Reactions: 10
"out for a walk on my own" = stomped off like a spoilt princess sulking because she's stressed they didn't listen to her when she tried to take them both out on her own earlier
ffs she makes herself look like a total tit with that, people have 3, 4, 5 young kids at times out by themselves, I myself have twins and always took them out on my own, mine were totally out of their pushchair by their 2nd birthday too (both have always been great walkers so wanted out) the more she avoids it the worse it will be, she's such a fopperdouche

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her trying to say syns doesn't mean sins! But I am sure it does, didn't sw just changed the i to a y so it didn't look so bad? And her trying to explain it means synergy, what she said made no sense. It's dangerous her giving advice on food, it really is
It was sins and they changed to syns/synergy as a marketing ploy! X

I can back this up it was "sins" when I first joined over 20 years ago 😄 they even used to put little devil horns and a tail by the word!!
I remember this as my friends mum had a slimming world booklet and they were in there with the horns lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes I think for me it was miller lights!
This was around the same time wasnt it? I am sure they put a syn value on them as people were eating 6 a day and wondering why they were having gainz !

Oh yes that was just absurd and appalling how they reacted over that! 😳
what happened with porky lights?

That’s so she can push the SW ‘lifestyle change, it’s not a diet’ mantra
cant see many people wanting to eat couscous cake all their lives :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
"out for a walk on my own" = stomped off like a spoilt princess sulking because she's stressed they didn't listen to her when she tried to take them both out on her own earlier
ffs she makes herself look like a total tit with that, people have 3, 4, 5 young kids at times out by themselves, I myself have twins and always took them out on my own, mine were totally out of their pushchair by their 2nd birthday too (both have always been great walkers so wanted out) the more she avoids it the worse it will be, she's such a fopperdouche
why take them on their bikes as they are still young for them. Why not let them play on them in their garden 😂

Reactions: 15
The brought out Sw cardboard flavoured sausages not long after 😂😂😂😂
They brought out hot dog sausages and I hate hot dogs but actually liked these.

I wouldn’t have noticed your rug to judge you Princess Fi, however can’t you leave those boys to just play?

Reactions: 7
Poor grayson, he doesn't need to prove to her following what he can and can't do. Lawson is obviously favson right now.

I'm part of an nct group with toddlers the boys age, some of the kids can count to 10 others can't, some can jump with both feet some can't, some are in beds some aren't. She is awful for comparing her own children. What she expects of them is too much at their age, I'm all for encouragement but don't mock them when they don't meet her standards

Reactions: 18
just let them play with the bloody cars and stop making it a show and tell on how they can pick out colours and respond to barked out orders, grrr she really is an irritating fadge

Reactions: 17
Syns stands for Synthetic shite on Fopps case, backside that’s what she uses them on

Someone who has been on a diet for over 20 years is not fine, never mind someone who has been deluding themselves for 20 years w

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.