Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t doesn’t exist in Fopps world. She’ll still send them and continue to go out all the time. I can’t see her changing her ways anytime soon.
Unfortunately I agree.

Can't promise I won't be reporting her if I see her breaking the rules now. Sick of her and numerous others causing us to be in this mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She probably still thinks she falls in to the bubble for children under 1 year old, same as she thinks she still falls in to free prescriptions that you get for a year after having a baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And childcare bubbles still allowed. So essentially no change for her.
If she sends them to nursery then I have no issue as it is allowed and we will be sending our little girl. Our nursery have said they are open as normal so if we don't send her then we get charged anyway.

If she sends the boys to her mum's then that is just disgusting. She isn't a key worker, she doesnt need to send them to her mum's at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But she doesn’t need a childcare bubble. She’s at home and so is Chris
She never has needed it but it doesn’t say essential workers only so she’ll continue to do it. She’s pure selfish through and through

Reactions: 14
She will carry on as if nothing has happened - she better not bleeping drive to different places for 'exercise'.... she has a park on her doorstep and a good sized garden for her kids...... She'll still send the kids to her mothers..... she's a bleeping selfish bleep...... Nursery - fair enough if it's open, if they have to pay then send them - least the boys get a break from her but she better stop her swanning around.... how anyone thinks she's an inspiration is beyond me !!!!

OH duck RIGHT OFF NICOLA YOU PATRONISING witch NOT AN EMPATHETIC BONE IN YOUR BODY 🖕🖕🖕

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
but what I don’t get is why send them if you don’t have to 🤷‍♀️
I guess they’ll still have to pay so fair enough. I reckon it’s probably better for the boys anyway. But no way should they be going to her parents.

Reactions: 9
She’s a joke! She goes here there and everywhere with those boys and could pick up the virus. How can she not be concerned that one of them could pass it on to her parents. Selfish to the core she is 😡

Reactions: 19
She’s a joke! She goes here there and everywhere with those boys and could pick up the virus. How can she not be concerned that one of them could pass it on to her parents. Selfish to the core she is 😡
I'm surprised me and my husband haven't had it again. Our firms will not allow us to work from home even though we are fully equiped to do so. Some data protection thing. He drives but I don't so have to bus it to work. We mix with our work colleagues as safely as we can. We only go out to food shop every week to 10 days, he waits in the car whilst i go in. I see my mum every 2 weeks to get her prescription and other bits she needs. That is all we do and we are still worried of picking it up again 😫

Reactions: 11
but what I don’t get is why send them if you don’t have to 🤷‍♀️
Because she cares very little about anyone but herself! It's obvious as the days go by, if she did care we wouldn't see her living life as normal, travelling about everywhere and using her mum as a babysitter, surely she knows it's risky? Her true colours are shining through if any of her fanbase care to look properly! We were thinking to put our 9 month into half a morning at nursery in the new year so I can get my business off the ground (and so he can see other babies being a lonely lockdown baby!) But no way am I risking it now. This is where she loses me again, can't understand her carelessness.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.