Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also why would you PAY for something you dont need right now. This isnt just a pandemic its an economic crisis

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We get Original lockdown nicole if nursery’s are closed for her. but she will be totally fine guys 😂

Reactions: 13
If w
Not gonna watch the announcement, I’ll just wait for nicola’s updates.
Sky News correspondent Floppybollocks reporting live from her pink princess room....

also why would you PAY for something you dont need right now. This isnt just a pandemic its an economic crisis
My friend has worked from home ever since her mat leave ended last July. She tried her best to juggle her job and looking after her daughter but couldn't so had to put her in nursery in the end. She isn't a key worker but says there is no way she can do her 9-5 job with an 18 month old in tow. Her nursery need is a must, fopps isnt.

• Heart
nursurys should stay open for key works and people who real jobs. Not someone who classes post pictures of slop as a job. Chris won’t have work. She shouldn’t be able to use her mum for child care she needs a grow a pair and stay home.
why would you send your child to nursery atm if you didn’t have to. why would you put extra risks onto other people.
Her kids won't be able to go if we're in a full lockdown as she's not a priority

Reactions: 12
Haha she been reading here and cleaned the car seats
She didn't realise you can take the covers off and wash them !! (she replied to someone on the post yesterday about dirty car and the person said they take the covers off and wash them).... Nicola replied 'oh I didn't think/know that'... ! FFS she's 40..... has she really been THAT pampered ? !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She didn't realise you can take the covers off and wash them !! (she replied to someone on the post yesterday about dirty car and the person said they take the covers off and wash them).... Nicola replied 'oh I didn't think/know that'... ! FFS she's 40..... has she really been THAT pampered ? !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I would have thought the packaging and leaflets that came with the seats would tell you they can be removed and washed.

Reactions: 16
She’s never off her phone, surely she knows what Google is. She is just disgusting and obviously never Googles how to clean anything

Reactions: 17
Just parking my fat arse after being absent for bleeping ages - its taken me since boxing day to catch up. She hasn't changed has she? Piece of actual, vapid, vacuous, tit. Her boys look tired, disinterested, and lethargic, her husband is dicking about probably getting some unfortunate bird to lick his ankles, and she's still creaming herself over her reflection, making peanuts from her career InFlUeNcInG. Great. Job. Flopps. Slow clap to you, you plastic bastard.
I nominate this for best post in January 😂😂

• Haha
She will be fuming if she can't send the boys to mazzas tomorrow as usual 🤣

Reactions: 11
I doubt a pandemic will stop her to be honest! How she’s not caught Covid yet I don’t know.

I follow a pisstake ‘U ok hunz’ account who are calling it a Panny-D and I can imagine Old Fiona saying it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t doesn’t exist in Fopps world. She’ll still send them and continue to go out all the time. I can’t see her changing her ways anytime soon.

Reactions: 15
I haven’t been on this thread for months and months!! Since this mummy bloggaaaaar blocked me, there were a few of us who got the block button at the time, can’t even remember what the fool did but it was totally ridiculous.
ANYWAY! She is just a plain, lier nothing has changed 7lb oh darling if you’re trying to look more relatable because that’s what your old SW group ‘average’ was then you need a reality check! I honestly can’t believe her but one things for sure I’ve just laughed and laughed her pictures are still the same over filtered and over posed! Also same tit different day her most used phase ‘I’m absolutely fine with that’ nothing about her has changed 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she’s put 7lbs on since her birthday....then how can she claim she’s been at target for twenty years 🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
nursurys should stay open for key works and people who real jobs. Not someone who classes post pictures of slop as a job. Chris won’t have work. She shouldn’t be able to use her mum for child care she needs a grow a pair and stay home.
why would you send your child to nursery atm if you didn’t have to. why would you put extra risks onto other people.
Because she’s stupid, and has no thought about anyone but herself.Her boys look so pale and drawn.Have a look at Chelsea Patemans IG.Her twins are a delight

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys she's inspirational in people's January weight losses... She IS a key worker. Where would large marge, peeved Steve and fatty matty be without her?

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.