Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a nosey at Sophie Judes page. Omg she's just as bad as Fopps! Head over if you fancy a laugh before bed.
They could be twins! 😂😂😂

Also in her videos why can’t she make a statement without a giggle. The weird/dramatic sideways glance before panning back to camera for “operation back on track!” (Giggle)

She boils my piss she really does x
Boils my piss🤣🤣🤣🤣 that “laugh” should carry a health warning-its enough to shatter your eardrums and don’t get me started on the WELL DONE LAWSSSSSSON WELL DONE GRAYSSSSON (capital letters to denote the decibels of her voice when she’s praising her hot housed boys!) Why can’t those kids be left in peace to just do what kids do which is just play with each other and make their own entertainment! She’s such a control freak, she even has to be in charge of their play schedule!! Anyone else noticed how Grayson has gone from being number one twin as a baby to number two twin now it appears that Lawson is quite a bit brighter than he is? I feel sorry for those boys being so controlled by her. Please Fopps, just let them be the toddlers they are without having to constantly organise them and all this hot housing learning in the hope they’ll be the brightest kids in the class at school! It smacks of desperation. Apologies for the long post peeps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Out again love how she's made a point of showing she has gone local today 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂 what I don't understand is she has that huge park on her doorstep, plus if she puts the boys in the pushchair to get there she can get her steps in, why on earth does she keep going to parks in Warwick and Leamington???

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Out again love how she's made a point of showing she has gone local today 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve just been for a walk because My dog was whining to go out so I dragged the kids too and they moaned the whole walk because they were freezing. It’s absolutely Baltic outside especially when the wind blows. She actually has no need to go out so I don’t know why she drags them out all the time. They must be absolutely frozen having to stand in a wet field to play football just so she gets her steps in. Talk about selfish much!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I gained half a stone between the 22nd of December and the 1st of January however the amount I ate was ridiculous so completely expected and I know most of it will be water weight so I will lose this week possibly next. No way has she gained I just think she wants to be relateable or she secretly binges like someone else said x

Reactions: 16
Yes I was shocked when she told me he had set it at 1400 as I had assumed Nikki was lowering what he had set. It's ridiculous. And is certainly not healthy.
When the boys were little I'm sure she filmed a what I eat in a day vlog. She showed herself using MFP and tracking her cals. I seem to remember her being on 1400 cals back then 🤔 I bet she dropped them to 1200 on the challenge with the exercise 😳 her gain will be from eating normally after severe restrictions. Yet she calls herself an expert in weightloss 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
listened a few times to be sure but she said we bought the pushchair twice instead of brought :ROFLMAO: she’s so dense honestly

all this obsession with weighing everything, doing workouts and 10k steps every day..can you imagine if she had a real full time job to do, she’d have a bloody meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 19
listened a few times to be sure but she said we bought the pushchair twice instead of brought :ROFLMAO: she’s so dense honestly

all this obsession with weighing everything, doing workouts and 10k steps every day..can you imagine if she had a real full time job to do, she’d have a bloody meltdown
I find 10k steps very unattainable for me, I work from home full time and I’d have to go for a 2 hour walk to manage that which isn’t realistic! I find if I do one decent workout a day that’s enough 😊

If you’re working hard enough you don’t need to do much more!

Reactions: 17
I find 10k steps very unattainable for me, I work from home full time and I’d have to go for a 2 hour walk to manage that which isn’t realistic! I find if I do one decent workout a day that’s enough 😊

If you’re working hard enough you don’t need to do much more!
I once managed over 11k steps recently but my seconded job role has me on my feet all day long. Still in that role but its more desk work and come end of January i will be chained back to my desk.

Reactions: 10
Sorry I know this is not in keeping with the thread vibes 😬😬 but does anyone know where she got these bowls/plates from? I don’t want to ask her 😂
I’m sure a girl I follow who works for Asda showed some similar on her stories last week maybe try there

Reactions: 5
So.... two adults.... and 2 toddlers...... can't manage a walk there and back to a local park because 1. There is a busy road ? 2. They wouldn't walk that far ?! How does she know they wouldn't ? How come most normal adults can manage to control two kids (usually different ages and sometimes more than two) by a busy road ..... and then encourage them to walk there and back ? Chelsea manages to take her's all by herself and they look like they walk a long way - Fopps got them back packs with the lead things (sorry don't know the technical term!!).... why can't they take a twin each ? If they don't want to walk back then carry them - that'll be a good work out ?!! My husband worked (still does) full time and I had 3 little ones .... I managed to control all three of them by myself..... !! She actually sounds ridiculous she really does... the only reason they are out is so she can get her steps in..... Poor boys ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
PM briefing at 8pm! Have to be honest I’m a bit worried nurseries will close like they just have in Scotland but I work full time as a lawyer and my partner (not my little ones dad) is a key worker out every day! But how will she cope! Scotland have put rules from march back in place!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
PM briefing at 8pm! Have to be honest I’m a bit worried nurseries will close like they just have in Scotland but I work full time as a lawyer and my partner (not my little ones dad) is a key worker out every day! But how will she cope! Scotland have put rules from march back in place!
nursurys should stay open for key works and people who real jobs. Not someone who classes post pictures of slop as a job. Chris won’t have work. She shouldn’t be able to use her mum for child care she needs a grow a pair and stay home.
why would you send your child to nursery atm if you didn’t have to. why would you put extra risks onto other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.