Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you give your kids chocolate spread and maple syrup. I think she’s a bit of a sweet treat feeder to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It really bugs me that her captions don’t match what she’s talking about. She didn’t say anything about weird dreams yet her captions did. The point is to help hearing impaired not to just add random crap! So many people I actually follow (I don’t follow Fopps) are great at captions, they literally match 100% with what they say. Just more ignorance on her part.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think that sounds like loads for the “boy’s”breakfast. My daughter is one and will often have 2/3 pancakes, greek yogurt and tons of fruit for breakfast!
Also can’t believe she’s given them both syrup AND choc spread. Sugar overload!
Hate the way she says “inhaled” 🤮

Reactions: 19
I was expecting her to say she had gone to seep at 2am, not 11pm, she is yawning her head off, or pretending to (either way fopps cover your mouth) but had 7 hours sleep!! Then had a few hours to sit in peace before the boys got up! What is she moaning about??
Isn't she so so relatable 🤭 I consider 7hrs sleep bloody brilliant as my son still wakes in the night (don't have it in me to sleep train) she is in such a selfish princess bubble and out of touch with reality, I can't understand how everything is always so easy for her all the time, even in a pandemic?! She is cushioned by her mother and husband, if anything really hit the fan she'd never cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So give Grayson something else that is a 'bit of him' 🙄
Exactly why give him something he's not a fan of! My kids all like different things so will have different breakfasts just cause they are twins does not mean they like the same food!

Reactions: 21
They're twins ... come on you know they have to have EVERYTHING , do EVERYTHING , dress EVERYTHING the same... they are twins don't forget.. you know TWO babies that do it all at the same time.... they are just one person split in two.... God forbid they'd have different personalities !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 😘 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God even for breakfast she pits them against each other, Grayson took a lot longer... like its a bad thing, maybe he wasn't as hungry? She clearly finds him less advanced as her number one son. Though should he overtake Lawson she'll swap favourites again!

Reactions: 22
She could of made herself go back to sleep! I often wake up early due to my husband ( paralysed so has pain all the time, n had a lovely wasted trip to A&e yesterday, so was restless all night) woke up at 5 but made myself go back to sleep till 830! Missi g a call from the nurse about yesterday. So my plans of going for a walk are are hold till I get another phone call, possible dr calling and nurse.
She couldn’t cope with Chris if he had to spend most the time on bed rest and your basically on call 24/7 plus she has the boys....we are child free! My today’s me time isn’t happening!

Stop moaning you have such a easy life! My life is easy compared to most but have lots of hard days too!
Thank you to all the nurses out there and all the nhs staff and every key worker.
Sorry went of track lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She probably gets up early so she can police her social media comments. She would probably go back to sleep if she didn't go straight on her phone! Bet Chris hates her lighting up the room with her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why would you give your kids chocolate spread and maple syrup. I think she’s a bit of a sweet treat feeder to them.
My guess is it was that vile skinny chocolate spread she gave them! Do they do a maple syrup flavour too? As I wouldn't put it past her for it to be that if they do. Either way just give them either actual maple syrup or actual chocolate spread!

Reactions: 18
She most likely doesn’t sleep great as she never switches of from the white light that is her phone!

I normally go to sleep at 11, but I don’t touch my phone from about 9.30/10pm so I have a full hour without it pre-sleep and it has done wonders for my sleep!

And don’t get me started on that much sugar at breakfast, and no I’m no a perfect Paula! My son eat toast on the 45 minute drive this morning while watching a finding nemo! So I’m far from perfect but it wasn’t a load of sugar! We then had a hissy fit as he saw the fruit shoot that is ready for this evening and wanted that as well! And I said no and gave him his water (which the cup then got thrown at me!) oh the joys!

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure why, but her posting her “boy’s” eating their breakfast this morning and commenting on how Grayson is slower with his, has really hit a nerve with me. I just can’t help thinking in years to come they are going to hate their Mum for posting their EVERY, literally every, move to her 150k followers... total strangers! Does not sit well with me at all.

Reactions: 22
I’m not sure why, but her posting her “boy’s” eating their breakfast this morning and commenting on how Grayson is slower with his, has really hit a nerve with me. I just can’t help thinking in years to come they are going to hate their Mum for posting their EVERY, literally every, move to her 150k followers... total strangers! Does not sit well with me at all.
The only blessing is that most of them are bot’s! 😂
It’s still wrong though, they have absolutely no privacy, are always belittled and mocked and one is constantly compared to the other.
It’s so sad 😞

Reactions: 8
Tell you what massively pissed me off...how much she touches her face. She’s sat rubbing her eye, nose and mouth. We all know she’s a scruff and unhygienic so bet she does this subconsciously when she’s out and about or in the shop! How she’s not had Covid us beyond me.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Tell you what massively pissed me off...how much she touches her face. She’s sat rubbing her eye, nose and mouth. We all know she’s a scruff and unhygienic so bet she does this subconsciously when she’s out and about or in the shop! How she’s not had Covid us beyond me.
It's so annoying isn't it! It pisses me off aswell..She just loves herself so much..She's nothing special.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.