Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
"We don't do small!" er we've seen your hubbies meat and two veg, he's deffo sized down in that department!!!

Her Thai green curry...... we don’t do small.....I beg to differ fopps we’ve seen the picture of deux Chebs in his blue trousers 🤣🤣
haha great minds!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I notice she threw in the 'it's good for my Mental Health' comment...... !! I don't for one minute think she's been off plan as much as she is implying - she doesn't do anything that isn't controlled - even her Christmas Dinner looked like an on plan SW plate...... but she don't do diets - so why is she getting 'back on plan' after being 'ave it large marge' ?! She is a walking, talking, contradiction and the ones who tell her she is so inspirational are as fucking deluded as she is !!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Oh I love watching her followers going up and down... quicker than that woman's knickers in the locker room ;)

Last two posts....... 22 and 34 comments including all her replies ! Tragic... she is really, really tragic.....

One of her sheep have said her eyes look amazing - are they fucking thick ? Anyone can see it's a filter ?!! Dumb asses they really are !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha

Swipeuplikeandshare

Nikki you do realise YOU need to be ready to learn them how to use the toilet, when to go and what to do. She will have NO patience whatsoever for it!
Not mummy shaming in any sense but the parent needs to be committed and tbh she strikes me as wanting an easy life

that letter -unhealthy

Eyerolling

VIP Member
She shows how b*tchy she is with the “perfect Paula” post 😂 she can never word anything the way she imagines in her head

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s posted that Kids gym stuff. Does she not realise she’s part of the problem on why we’re heading back into a lockdown?!?

Stupid bloody cow.
This will just continue to turn most people off her, she's just showing herself to be pretty selfish during the time the entire world stopped. Oh, apart from this dick!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think I’d rather try and cut my nipple off with a rusty bread knife than eat that.

Girl calls herself a foodie, I ask you 🙄 Surely some scrambled egg on toast with some avocado and a piece of fruit would fill her up more and look much better on the Gram rather than the regurgitated cat vomit she pedals
She couldn't possibly have avocado it has syns!!!!! And syns are for half a grenade bar or choc shot #foodie 😜

• Haha

Clarice55

I think her video tonight is irresponsible and dangerous for followers. She isn’t qualified to preach to people like this and I can’t bare it.

• Heart
What the fuck is that Father Christmas letter? It’s all about how Father Christmas has gained weight and how he now needs to eat healthier food. Why the fuck do 2 year olds need to know anything about that?! Also, why is Father Christmas telling them about potty training and how they can smash all their goals. She’s a dick.
Wow what the actual frickety dickery is that about ? That’s so awful isn’t it ? I am actually gobsmacked. She’s MENTAL that one.

• Haha

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
I also noticed in the video she talks about lockdown but it is clear she is referring to lockdown 2.0 not the first initial lockdown we all had. She says it’s ok if you have gained weight during lockdown we have been In some form of lockdown for almost 10 months yeah she talks like it was just a couple of weeks. Tier 4 is basically lockdown & most of us are In it still & it will be months till we are all vaccinated. Did she actually at any point say what her goals for 2021 are!!! I figured from her grid post that was the point of the video. She says she has been have it large marg over Xmas but every meal she has posted has been a SW one so bull shit again

What a utter lid of hypocritical shite. Her whole career comes off the back of the diet industry and she claims diets don’t work! It’s so dull and badly edited. X

she’s right about her happiness not being attached to a size because no matter her size she’s full of envy and bitterness.

B49A947B-1B3B-47CB-A51E-82D9F5836AE0.png

Smug dramatic pause after a passive aggressive dig about how people spend their time. 🤣🤢🤣

I chose to spend my time calling Fopps out on her utter shite for being a washed up cow who is clinging on to her only job for dear life eventhough she has been left coming up 2 years x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
I dont know what we would all do without this inspirational woman who teaches us how to make weetabix with blueberries and be a constant diet
#floppoff

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
She’s so dangerous. She hasn’t said what plan (sorry lifestyle) she’s following. She’s going to carry on trying to be a jack of all trades, providing content for people who do SW, WW, CC etc when they’re all different and contradict each other (mainly because some of them are businesses trying to make profits so need a USP). She will just confuse people.

She doesn’t have a USP herself anymore since leaving SW...she’s STILL talking about when she had meetings as a team leader..she left nearly 2 years ago for god sake get over it!

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
I honestly feel like the constant visting these places is a bit of a sign that she doesn't know what the hell to do with these children. It's not normal. Instead of gifting her all this disposable shit I wish someone with gift her a few sessions on how to entertain her boys. Surely children want simple things? Snuggling up on the sofa watching movies? Arts and crafts? Baking? The need to film CONTENT is consuming her. Stop making parenting your children your job. Just enjoy them. You are lucky to have them
What I don't understand is, she could let them play together in their new play area and she could sit on the sofa with a can of Pepsi max cherry and catch up on here or watch netflix, even though she has completed it😉. She doesn't even have to do a lot with them as they can play together and also Chris is there so he can play with them if she doesn't know how. She could even film them from a distance playing, it would be far more interesting than when she films the top of their heads or her playing with the toys and not letting the boys get a look in.

Boogs

VIP Member
I’ve eaten porridge with blueberries, raspberries and banana today. I should totally get an Instagram account so I can influence people with my aspirational lifestyle #boogsfood

• Haha
I have been thinking about her circumstances and really she could get her exercise in her lounge and the boys could run around the garden for fresh air, they could take it in turns having a walk each day when the boys go to bed at 6:45 to help their mental health if they really do feel a need to get out of the house. The boys don't need to go anywhere where they will come into contact with surfaces touched by others when they essentially have a park in their back garden.

She doesn't work and doesn't need childcare as she is not a keyworker and doesn't even need to leave the house to film.

She is such a hypocrite...shows off about having gym equipment at home and then manipulates the rules to travel out of the area to exercise...the rules Fopps are "stay local"

Since about April I don't think she has stayed home for even a whole week even when Chris was doing the food shop she was still going out

• Heart