Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since bleeping when did 2 year olds have to go to a class to be taught how to play with mud 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
Just take them to the bleeping park and let them loose in a muddy puddle with some sticks you absolute bleeping wet wipe. And that’s free as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her latest reel has 3 comments & has been up for two hours...
Such an amazinggg CoNTenT CReaTOrrrr
Remember when she had a leopard slip on laid in a bed of flowers to advertise grenade bars? God tier content 🧐

Is VAT code for Vapid Airheaded twit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Somebody has commented asking why she filters the boys and said they’re just normal boys there’s nothing wrong with them but nothing special either 😂 I did screen shot it but can’t black out all the names with my wriggly, feeding baby in my arms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Somebody has commented asking why she filters the boys and said they’re just normal boys there’s nothing wrong with them but nothing special either 😂 I did screen shot it but can’t black out all the names with my wriggly, feeding baby in my arms 😂
Haha had to go and have a look before it's gone...

I got you 👍🏻
Haha jinx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If she really is hosting Christmas dinner in the true sense she would be up to her neck in lists - ordering the Turkey, buying goose fat, crackers, napkins, table decorations and all the extras like cranberry sauce and pudding. Doing that and looking after two kids wouldn’t leave space for sourcing the perfect outfit and making vlogs or reels. I reckon Mazza will be bringing it all over and she and Chris will do all the prep/cooking while Gramps looks after the boys so she can “get ready in peace”. At least they will have a fun time whilst she’s in her lair dressing room.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
If she really is hosting Christmas dinner in the true sense she would be up to her neck in lists - ordering the Turkey, buying goose fat, crackers, napkins, table decorations and all the extras like cranberry sauce and pudding. Doing that and looking after two kids wouldn’t leave space for sourcing the perfect outfit and making vlogs or reels. I reckon Mazza will be bringing it all over and she and Chris will do all the prep/cooking while Gramps looks after the boys so she can “get ready in peace”. At least they will have a fun time whilst she’s in her lair dressing room.
grandad and his hula hoops

• Heart
The boys look ill, they don't look healthy, just tired and dead behind the eyes. I don't like commenting on the kids but they always look so sad.
They are probably tired from being taken here there and everywhere for playgroups.

Get ready for the swipe ups for turkey, stuffing and all the other food whilst deperately tagging Tesco in each one.
Get ready for "a lot of people have asked how i do my roast potatoes/turkey/sprouts...." kind of posts as well as how her boys fully understand Christmas and Santa.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Do we think the boys will be wearing those chavvy shirts she was prsampled (gifted fopps) on Christmas day?!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Just seen this pop up...isn't this the hotel she wanted to be gifted for her 40th? Like they would gift Fopps a £7k a night suite...I mean she can't even spell "balloons" haha

Oh and they have real celebs that will pay for the pleasure of staying there

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just seen this pop up...isn't this the hotel she wanted to be gifted for her 40th? Like they would gift Fopps a £7k a night suite...I mean she can't even spell "balloons" haha

Oh and they have real celebs that will pay for the pleasure of staying there

She never did the cheeky mare!!! Who does she think she is??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.