Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't be able to see him as anything else now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Remember when she used to always say how fit he was 🀒🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 then she had laser eye surgery πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ he's average at best. The years haven't been kind at all, must be the stress of living with her and his lies. I've always thought he was gross with a gormless personality. She's 100% with him for his status as a golf pro

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember when she used to always say how fit he was 🀒🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 then she had laser eye surgery πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ he's average at best. The years haven't been kind at all, must be the stress of living with her and his lies. I've always thought he was gross with a gormless personality. She's 100% with him for his status as a golf pro
I bet she thinks all her friends (acquaintances really) are jealous of her and her wag of Warwickshire status πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He really isn't all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those are terrible photos of the boys. They constantly look withdrawn and uninterested in anything. Genuinely never seen such docile 2 year olds. It’s not natural.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The boys look ill, they don't look healthy, just tired and dead behind the eyes. I don't like commenting on the kids but they always look so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Crescent treasures. They have over 50k followers but won’t be good enough for her I’m sure
I spotted them in the comments section - they look like they are a lingerie company ( plus not many pics given they have 50k β€œ alleged β€œ followers)..

Reactions: 5
Those photos of the 4 of them have only been posted because Fopps "looks good". Those poor boys look cold, ill and tired and should be at home snuggled up in their own surroundings for a few days instead of being dragged here, there and everywhere!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The boys look miserable don’t they? Is there a filter on those pics as well?

Reactions: 11
Very true πŸ€”πŸ€”

I think she had an Evoque before. She now has a Discovery Sport which isn't cheap but is less than the Evoque
Those photos of the 4 of them have only been posted because Fopps "looks good". Those poor boys look cold, ill and tired and should be at home snuggled up in their own surroundings for a few days instead of being dragged here, there and everywhere!!
Exactly this!! My toddler is very active and loves getting mucky but even he keeps asking for 'snuggles' on the sofa and wants to stay in! I don't blame him, it's that time of year!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.