Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has she said she’s paying vat. What have I missed? There’s just no way she’s earning that and Chris is earning a good wage too. They wouldn’t live in that boxy house if they were. I suspect it’s like the mlm tradition of pretend you have loads when you’re secretly working yourself up into debt
She may be charging VAT voluntarily. You can register if you are below the VAT threshold as it means you can reclaim the VAT back on your business expenses. She may have been advised to do this possibly, as she allegedly has so so so many business expenses.
I’m an accountant and I’d query whether clothing and all the tat items are wholly for business purposes, HMRC don’t allow clothing unless it’s a uniform (hamster bun, 50 coats and hooker shoes don’t count as a uniform!)

I wouldn’t want her as my client, she’d be a complete pain in the arse. You’d avoid picking up the phone when you see her number!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why doesn’t she do anything on her own!?

I take my 2 yr old and 5 month old to a baby group with no issues at all, I’d never think of asking someone to come and help.

I understand it’s nice for the dads to get involved, if that was the case why couldn’t Chris just take them, leave her to fopp herself off in her new playroom

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like Chris had a nice time at messy play with the boys while she obvs stood there and filmed them keeping clean....!

Oh and she has dipped back to 154K.... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 losing followers daily !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm the same, I used to take my toddler to groups with a newborn in tow and if anything its even harder when there is an age gap because they aren't off doing similar things. I'd never dream of taking anyone with me nowadays although hubby likes to come on the rare occasion that he isn't working.

Reactions: 15
There’s no chance my hubby would attend any baby group with me, Rona or no Rona. Personally I think it’s Ratboys penance for the “extra curricular” in the locker room.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There’s no chance my hubby would attend any baby group with me, Rona or no Rona. Personally I think it’s Ratboys penance for the “extra curricular” in the locker room.
Ha mine either, I can just about drag him to some school activities but never ever would he attend a baby group!!

Reactions: 13
The photos of the 4 of them are from which ever day they went to st nicks park, was that yesterday? Or saturday? I'm 99% sure it's st nicks park. Lawson once again looks shattered. Maybe he would appreciate a day or two at home Nikki? Just a thought 😂
She is so lucky Chris is about so much to go with her to all these things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The photos of the 4 of them are from which ever day they went to st nicks park, was that yesterday? Or saturday? I'm 99% sure it's st nicks park. Lawson once again looks shattered. Maybe he would appreciate a day or two at home Nikki? Just a thought 😂
She is so lucky Chris is about so much to go with her to all these things.
I agree he looks so tired and he also looks like he’s absolutely frozen too!

Reactions: 13
Her latest reel has 3 comments & has been up for two hours...
Such an amazinggg CoNTenT CReaTOrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree he looks so tired and he also looks like he’s absolutely frozen too!
I thought that. If they had two days at nursery Thursday and Friday, were they out Saturday as well? They need to stay in on a Saturday and chill. I suspect she can’t cope with the mess being at home entails also at home she has to entertain them she can’t just shove them on a swing etc.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why but I am pissing myself at Lawson’s face on those 2 family photos. You can tell he is thinking get this f camera out of my face again!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A company has commented to team up with them. I want to message them and say what are you doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like Chris had a nice time at messy play with the boys while she obvs stood there and filmed them keeping clean....!

Oh and she has dipped back to 154K.... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 losing followers daily !!
Oh dear the old credit card will be out buying top up followers pronto.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
C0765B4E-188F-482F-A9D8-CBCF9F39BF7A.png
Her head looks superimposed on and likes it floating
I can’t unsee it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know why but I am pissing myself at Lawson’s face on those 2 family photos. You can tell he is thinking get this f camera out of my face again!
They always look so vacant - where are their little scrunched up noses saying cheeessseee. Suppose they’re not allowed to say that word when mummy’s in the picture, too many syns!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.