Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine has a business who enquired with channel mum for some of their influences to do a post.... this was fopps fees (snipped as part of a larger email)

Nikki’s (Fopperholic) fees below:

1x Dedicated* YouTube video – £1,800 +VAT

1x Integrated** YouTube video – £1,200 +VAT

1x Instagram Post – £1,200 +VAT

1X Instagram Post Video - £1,800 + VAT

1x Instagram Story (maximum of 3 consecutive frames) – £800 +VAT

Actually very expensive in the influencer market for someone with less than 1million followers!
If Floppybollox is charging VAT that means she’s raking in in excess of £85,000!!!!
Apologies if this has already been said, I’m just working my way through pages and pages since this morning!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If Floppybollox is charging VAT that means she’s raking in in excess of £85,000!!!!
Apologies if this has already been said, I’m just working my way through pages and pages since this morning!
That is more than most medics and other highly skilled professionals. I am a chartered surveyor and I don't earn anything near that amount and I have over 12 years of training and degrees etc! I am definitely doing something wrong. Maybe I should suggest to clients that instead I jump out of a jelly pot beside their property I am valuing. Maybe then I could charge more!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am wondering if these rates are the ones booked through Cannel mum. I think she only had one of these last year for baby tv/Sky tv. I reckon the rest are booked and arranged directly with her and she will negotiate rates per ad. The VAT element would then be applicable to Channel mum and not her personally.

Reactions: 10
Yes those will be the rates charged by Channel Mum. They will then decide who to give the work to. Probably why she's not been in demand recently.
Just goes to show though how these 'influencers' can make a fortune promoting a product. Easy money if you're creative and have the skills.
I suppose some people have the gift and others not so much! 😜

Reactions: 6
Haha guys come on there’s no way she’s making that sort of money!

Her oven is closer to her back garden than it is to the hob! And the muppet struggles to spell balloon...
That fact she’s spelt it wrong twice shows she can’t spell and isn’t just a mistake

Reactions: 20
I’ve got an Audi 😱
So have I! 🤣🤣 to be fair I’m not the best driver though 🤣

Omg I’m in the wrong job I need to start jumping out of Jelly pots and rubbing yoghurt over my tits

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely agree 👏🏻
Yes let them go to a playgroup, but not every single day to different ones plus nursery plus gym crèche plus grandparents!! We should be limiting our contact with others...she sees more people now then before lockdown! They are 2, they can quite easily entertain themselves and each other at home!
When does she get any housework done or chores?! I regularly leave my toddler to play by herself in the living room whilst I’m pottering around in the kitchen doing housework and she’s fine entertaining herself! But those boys look like they have never played properly with each other...always look like strangers with each other it’s bizarre!!! Maybe because she meddles so much they haven’t learnt to entertain themselves 🤷🏼‍♀️
It wouldn't surprise me if she asks her Mum to come round for her to do some housework for her whilst she's out and about (apart from when she's needed for toddler group duties)!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Haha guys come on there’s no way she’s making that sort of money!

Her oven is closer to her back garden than it is to the hob! And the muppet struggles to spell balloon...
Where has she said she’s paying vat. What have I missed? There’s just no way she’s earning that and Chris is earning a good wage too. They wouldn’t live in that boxy house if they were. I suspect it’s like the mlm tradition of pretend you have loads when you’re secretly working yourself up into debt

Reactions: 12
In addition to selling Chris’s flat (which I think was in the Mailbox but possibly mortgaged to the hilt) I reckon she also got money when her Nan died which was about a year ago? She seemed to go even more mad spending after that - Florida, the extension etc.

I’d be surprised if she was getting more than £250 per ad, which is still a lot, but not enough to maintain her spending. She puts next to no effort into the small amount of work she gets, her work is also sloppy and badly edited and we all know she’d never eat these things she advertises so I don’t know why brands would work with her. It’s obvious she’s not doing well as she gets no repeat work.

She would be better off returning to SW (if they will have her) and accepting the freebies that come her way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Her reel is making me seasick. And why does she film so the top of the boys heads is cut off. Film them from their level. Considering this is her job, she really is tit at it 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.