Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure shes made it known that his parents helped with the deposit for the house they're in now. & I think she said chris rents his old place out so they have that income too

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure shes made it known that his parents helped with the deposit for the house they're in now. & I think she said chris rents his old place out so they have that income too
I think he sold his place. Someone on here knew. 👍

Reactions: 4
I think he sold his place. Someone on here knew. 👍
Someone who knew them IRL stated that Chris's parents helped with the purchase of the house that they currently live in. They also sold the house they were in to get the new build. She mentioned, may have been last year, that he sold his posh flat in Birmingham so I think that funded the extension, holidays and other things.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If you need to sell on eBay items for a fiver then you're needing all the money you can get. Wealthy people would just donate to charity to give to those less fortunate. Also she sells gifted items. I think that's really low when she could be passing them on to single mothers for example. All the signs are there. They're an average family with a hunger for bigger and better. 🙄

Reactions: 23
Someone who knew them IRL stated that Chris's parents helped with the purchase of the house that they currently live in. They also sold the house they were in to get the new build. She mentioned, may have been last year, that he sold his posh flat in Birmingham so I think that funded the extension, holidays and other things.
You think this would enable them to afford to move the oven into the kitchen area😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s obvious she loves her kids but she doesn’t like parenting hence always having to go out so they can entertain themselves she would be better being the aunt who borrows her nieces and nephews and does cool stuff with them , she can’t interact or entertain them at home it bores her she has to get them to perform and say what she is wants they can’t give her the attention she wants like her sheep do
I am of the opposite opinion on this - I think she tolerates the boys and she has struggled to form an attachment with both. When I watch her around them she doesn’t seem remotely motherly. There are no little touches here and there - for example even at 41 my mum still will stroke my face every now and again - not spending ages doing it but a gentle stroke up and down or squeeze my hands every now and again.

I haven’t seen any of fopperpopps doing this at all. If anything she just seems to ignore them entirely ( playgroup video that was posted in an earlier thread)or have a camera stuck in their face . There doesn’t seem to be any in between moments. Everything just seems to be so staged all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If you need to sell on eBay items for a fiver then you're needing all the money you can get. Wealthy people would just donate to charity to give to those less fortunate. Also she sells gifted items. I think that's really low when she could be passing them on to single mothers for example. All the signs are there. They're an average family with a hunger for bigger and better. 🙄
i have an acquaintance who is married to a very wealthy man. Big house, flash cars and lots of foreign holidays where they all fly business class. Nothing in Credit, all paid for outright. She sells her kids clothes on eBay. It’s all designer stuff and sells really well. I can’t believe she can be bothered but she does regularly.

Reactions: 8
Who the heck would pay her this!!!
Crazy people who don’t do their homework and just look at the number of followers.

He has an Audi. 👍
Bet he is a twit on the road

Influencers who sell gifted items are the epitome of greed. I think it’s disgusting they are making a profit off a freebie. Give it to someone less fortunate and make their day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Oh so obviously not as wealthy as she'd have us think. She had so much in her savings why didn't she use that towards the house? I new it was all a front

Reactions: 10
Crazy people who don’t do their homework and just look at the number of followers.

Bet he is a twit on the road

Influencers who sell gifted items are the epitome of greed. I think it’s disgusting they are making a profit off a freebie. Give it to someone less fortunate and make their day.
I’ve got an Audi 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I really childish ? Her numbers are dropping and currently she's dead on 155,000... I waiting to see it drop back into the 154K unless she sees this and gets her purse out pronto ;) 😂 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh so obviously not as wealthy as she'd have us think. She had so much in her savings why didn't she use that towards the house? I new it was all a front
Nowhere near it. The man who argued on Chris's instagram (about the giveaway) said don't think they're well off as they like to portray because they're not. It's a smoke screen. He said he worked with him at his last job where all the rumours were circulating. I'm inclined to believe him. He was very specific with details.

I know there are a number of reasons why they would have wanted to sell the apartment.. but I can't help thinking they had to sell it because they needed cash. The work didn't come flooding in for prikki as she thought it would have, she probably had spent all her savings very quickly. I don't for one minute believe that she willingly left SW so the reality of being sacked and not having savings was probably a shock to them because they like the high life or what they think is the high life 😄.

They probably had a lot of debt to pay off on credit cards etc. I'm trying to remember when they did sell, I think it was a year, maybe 18 months ago. I doubt they would have been left with that much after the sale either, we don't know how long he had owned it for, how much mortgage was on it etc. She would rather die than admit they're not millionaires 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Nowhere near it. The man who argued on Chris's instagram (about the giveaway) said don't think they're well off as they like to portray because they're not. It's a smoke screen. He said he worked with him at his last job where all the rumours were circulating. I'm inclined to believe him. He was very specific with details.

I know there are a number of reasons why they would have wanted to sell the apartment.. but I can't help thinking they had to sell it because they needed cash. The work didn't come flooding in for prikki as she thought it would have, she probably had spent all her savings very quickly. I don't for one minute believe that she willingly left SW so the reality of being sacked and not having savings was probably a shock to them because they like the high life or what they think is the high life 😄.

They probably had a lot of debt to pay off on credit cards etc. I'm trying to remember when they did sell, I think it was a year, maybe 18 months ago. I doubt they would have been left with that much after the sale either, we don't know how long he had owned it for, how much mortgage was on it etc. She would rather die than admit they're not millionaires 🤣🤣🤣
Oh what gossip did he give us? Didn't see it.

I agree. I'm definitely far from wealthy but I donate 95% off our clothes to charity. Because let's face it at the minute there's not many who can afford warm clothes

Reactions: 6
Oh what gossip did he give us? Didn't see it.
From what I can remember he said something along the lines of Chris taking cash for lessons on the sly, cheating his expenses etc. Being caught out shagging a member of the health club in the locker room (when he was with prikki) it was all posted at the start of the last thread I believe. The person who said all of this worked with him at his last position where Chris was asked to leave or sacked I think 🤔 bit like his Mrs 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
From what I can remember he said something along the lines of Chris taking cash for lessons on the sly, cheating his expenses etc. Being caught out shagging a member of the health club in the locker room (when he was with prikki) it was all posted at the start of the last thread I believe. The person who said all of this worked with him at his last position where Chris was asked to leave or sacked I think 🤔 bit like his Mrs 🤣
Omg does anyone know which post or shall I lokk back through? Did he put that on deux chebs insta?

Reactions: 4
Omg does anyone know which post or shall I lokk back through? Did he put that on deux chebs insta?
I think it's all in fopperholic #62 quite near the start.

Looks like someone off here messaged him to ask about the rumours he alluded to and he came back with all that. It was quite a heated row 😵

The man that argued with Chris on his instagram about his giveaway, commented on there that the rumours about him were absolutely shocking at his old place of work. I think it's true, most men don't really do bitching unless there was truth to it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.