Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, new decoration coming tonight.
My money is on her front door decorated #gifted

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
A friend of mine has a business who enquired with channel mum for some of their influences to do a post.... this was fopps fees (snipped as part of a larger email)

Nikki’s (Fopperholic) fees below:

1x Dedicated* YouTube video – £1,800 +VAT

1x Integrated** YouTube video – £1,200 +VAT

1x Instagram Post – £1,200 +VAT

1X Instagram Post Video - £1,800 + VAT

1x Instagram Story (maximum of 3 consecutive frames) – £800 +VAT

Actually very expensive in the influencer market for someone with less than 1million followers!
Even if channel mum take a percentage it’s still a huge amount for someone with such poor engagement and obviously bought followers! I would hope as more companies employ people specifically to deal with social media they will stop using frauds like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Even if channel mum take a percentage it’s still a huge amount for someone with such poor engagement and obviously bought followers! I would hope as more companies employ people specifically to deal with social media they will stop using frauds like her.
Plus as self employed she can claim the tax back and expenses?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
A friend of mine has a business who enquired with channel mum for some of their influences to do a post.... this was fopps fees (snipped as part of a larger email)

Actually very expensive in the influencer market for someone with less than 1million followers!
If she’s charging VAT, she’s earning over £75k a year! Surely bleeping not. Or is it Channel Mum that charge the VAT and then give Flopps a cut of the price?

Reactions: 9
I’d love to know how they afford this lifestyle, they are either up to their eyeballs or had some family help, she’s barely worked since having the boys she doesn’t get that many Ads and she can’t make that much from swipe ups surely?? I’m baffled 😕 just her car and the boys nursery fees will come to nearly £1000 before mortgage and all the other bills. I know he’s on decent money but it just doesn’t add up does it? She’s deffo spending more than she earns.

Reactions: 22
I actually really liked her cleaning/organisation video. She came across real for once and not pretending she was Aaammmaaaazzing at everything she could have got some decent engagement if she had done a proper before and after.

Reactions: 6
I was calling a gifted front door decoration from some wank company who believe Fopps deserves something for nothing 🤣

Reactions: 15
I agree. Chris will be earning a decent wage but not amazing. She said she earned more than him at SW so he's not rich.
Their outgoings I reckon are about £3000 a month. 2 cars, mortgage, food, council tax etc... This is average in the UK.
She'll be earning I think about £10000 a year. Those fees are good but how many has she been offered..?
I think she had savings. Perhaps a bit of inheritance too. This will run out eventually and she'll be forced to take a proper job for sure. Unless she hits on an amazing idea for SM. Can't see it!
Chris seems sensible with money but she's a maniac. I could never be with someone like that. They must argue about it. Especially now they have 2 wee boys to consider too.
It will come to ahead! Having been with someone like that with money but who painted a picture they were great! It all comes out in the end!

Reactions: 10
Remember that they couldn’t afford to move their kitchen about, so the oven is in the dining room. If you had money, this would never happen ....

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So I had a chat with my pt today about old flopps. Showed him a few pics and her "weights" and he was pissing himself.
1. The before and after as he said no real trainer would want those for a comparison as pose is totally different and could in fact be taken on same day (mattdoesfitness did a great vid about this a few weeks back)
2. Twin set only has her log workouts no videos to check form. So utterly useless and a waste of money!
3. Deadlifts with those "bars" is a joke. Not an Olympic bar (so already 20kilos lighter) and if she is going to the floor with those then completely wrong technique. Also he said those weren't even beginner weights he would expect after 12 weeks to have progressed a lot more.
4. A foodie obsessed with yoghurt.... his eye rolls were a picture

So flopps... not the best advert for your own work or twin sets.

Better luck next time.

To be honest the way she trains and the look she wants, she would be better doing RWL or similar and save herself some money

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I actually really liked her cleaning/organisation video. She came across real for once and not pretending she was Aaammmaaaazzing at everything she could have got some decent engagement if she had done a proper before and after.
Least she shows what a mess she lives in rather than faking it like everything else I guess.

Interesting to see all his stuff is branded. Funny considering expenses for self employed can be claimed for: -

Clothing expenses
You can claim allowable business expenses for:
  • uniforms
The pair of them know every loophole and jump through it x

Attachments

Bloody hell!! That's extortionate

Reactions: 5
She wouldn't dare do another candid vlog like the organising one... which should have been called a house tour because all she did was put some baskets in her kids draws for their summer and winter VESTS🤣🤣🤣

she is so full of her own importance she didn't think it would backfire on her. I didn't mind it I thought it was hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She wouldn't dare do another candid vlog like the organising one... which should have been called a house tour because all she did was put some baskets in her kids draws for their summer and winter VESTS🤣🤣🤣

she is so full of her own importance she didn't think it would backfire on her. I didn't mind it I thought it was hilarious 🤣
I didn’t watch it but did she actually show her kids own vests?? Does she know she needs to take them out of the drawer and put them on her kids?? Maybe no one has told her 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she on companies House? I really don't know how she funds her lifestyle. They have 2 expensive cars. Must have a decent mortgage to pay every month, nursery

Reactions: 6
I didn’t watch it but did she actually show her kids own vests?? Does she know she needs to take them out of the drawer and put them on her kids?? Maybe no one has told her 🤔🤣
I don't think she did show any vests come to think of it 😄😄😄 you should watch it for comedy value before she deletes it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she on companies House? I really don't know how she funds her lifestyle. They have 2 expensive cars. Must have a decent mortgage to pay every month, nursery
I reckon he earns around £3.5 to £4k a month. She uses the little amount she earns on the boys. They'll have savings and credit cards. Typical family but with them it's all show. They perhaps had a decent deposit on their mortgage if Chris sold a property so their mortgage is probably quite low, maybe about £800 a month. They're not rich, they'd love to be... All for the gram... 🙄

Reactions: 8
Guys...in all the chat of the inappropriateness of the song choice on that reel...did we miss that the boys are wearing...VESTS?!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
we only ever see the Range Rover on tick not what type of car he has. Surely if it was some kind of status symbol it would make more appearances when she gloats! Ha x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.