Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playgroups and toddler classes are still on. It’s allowed. If it’s indoors only a max of 15 adults and social distancing etc and then outdoor ones are ok to run. I think toddler groups are important for kids. She does go lots of places yes but playgroups are allowed.
I agree they are important... as it's good that kids have other kids to play and interact with but she goes to one almost daily plus they have at least 1/2 days at nursery and go to her mothers..... plus the boys have each other to play with ..... if she stopped hovvering over them filming them they could just play at home - she had all that space and the garden done for them yet they can't enjoy it - on a day like today she can wrap them up warm..... let them out into the garden and play and she could do her very important work sat inside watching them through the window..... they should be perfectly safe..... she's taking up spaces for people that might need it more for their children ......

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know if it's the filter (preset) she uses but Lawson looks so tired and pale recently! What I do like though is that Lawson doesn't always perform for her! In the latest stories where they have the reindeer ears on, he is happily looking in the mirror and dancing, jumping, then as soon as she disturbs him or tried to get him to perform he looks past her and is solemn.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I agree they are important... as it's good that kids have other kids to play and interact with but she goes to one almost daily plus they have at least 1/2 days at nursery and go to her mothers..... plus the boys have each other to play with ..... if she stopped hovvering over them filming them they could just play at home - she had all that space and the garden done for them yet they can't enjoy it - on a day like today she can wrap them up warm..... let them out into the garden and play and she could do her very important work sat inside watching them through the window..... they should be perfectly safe..... she's taking up spaces for people that might need it more for their children ......
Absolutely agree 👏🏻
Yes let them go to a playgroup, but not every single day to different ones plus nursery plus gym crèche plus grandparents!! We should be limiting our contact with others...she sees more people now then before lockdown! They are 2, they can quite easily entertain themselves and each other at home!
When does she get any housework done or chores?! I regularly leave my toddler to play by herself in the living room whilst I’m pottering around in the kitchen doing housework and she’s fine entertaining herself! But those boys look like they have never played properly with each other...always look like strangers with each other it’s bizarre!!! Maybe because she meddles so much they haven’t learnt to entertain themselves 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I cannot believe those fees. For the shite she churns out too! And the lack of engagement! Not something I’d be willing to pay as a company!

Reactions: 26
I know we’ve moved on but I just had to go and watch the reel again where she throws the shoes at the kids! They don’t even flinch. Reckon they are used to mummy throwing things.
bleeping nut job

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A friend of mine has a business who enquired with channel mum for some of their influences to do a post.... this was fopps fees (snipped as part of a larger email)

Nikki’s (Fopperholic) fees below:

1x Dedicated* YouTube video – £1,800 +VAT

1x Integrated** YouTube video – £1,200 +VAT

1x Instagram Post – £1,200 +VAT

1X Instagram Post Video - £1,800 + VAT

1x Instagram Story (maximum of 3 consecutive frames) – £800 +VAT

Actually very expensive in the influencer market for someone with less than 1million followers!
Who the heck would pay her this!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A friend of mine has a business who enquired with channel mum for some of their influences to do a post.... this was fopps fees (snipped as part of a larger email)

Actually very expensive in the influencer market for someone with less than 1million followers!
WTAF!

This confirms that she actually does think she is something special!

Reactions: 14
WTF! Anyone would be stupid to pay her that, her engagement is tit with 100k followers that are inactive sw accounts that people set up to photo their meals then give up, 50k followers she has paid for and 3k real followers

Luckily doesn't look as if anyone has been that stupid yet given her content. Maybe she should do a January sale

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those fees are a lot more than I expected so basically she only needs to do 2 ads a month to make what a typical person working full time minimum wage would. Her adverts are all tit & she doesn’t actually get many. She must spend a fortune on those kids going places every week, I think part of the reason she takes them out so much is so they don’t mess up her house. Me on the other left my house a mess this morn so I could take my 2 (not twins) to a country park on my own as it’s meant to rain all week. I can tidy when it rains this afternoon & the toddler is doing crafts. You never see her take those bits swimming anymore I take my toddler once a week & im gonna do the same with 6month old as well while hubby has time on his own with the other child

Reactions: 15

Why would any company pay her this amount of money with her piss poor engagement? X

Reactions: 16
This might be what she tries to charge through channel mum but can’t imagine her getting many attention this price. The majority of ads she gets (and she doesn’t get many), are only the ones that every other instagrammer gets too and she’s usually behind them

Reactions: 17
Her fees explain why she doesn't get many ads or sponsored youtube vlogs. She gets little bits from things now and again. Sure she gets quite a few gifted items, but in actual paid posts I don't think she's doing all that well. She spends more than what she earns.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine spending close to that fee and getting her jumping out of a bleeping jelly pot, bad editing and comments from sex bots

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe the cost.
I really don’t feel it’s a real job it’s really irritating.
Try looking after ventilated patients with Covid, nurses don’t earn anywhere near that for a months work let alone a few hours of camera and self love 🙄

Reactions: 21
Another new playgroup today??!! How is she doing this? Most places are shut! She must be desperately searching the net every night for places she can go, tragic woman. Bet she can’t even cope with playgroup on her own anyway and takes Chris or mad Mazza.
They might be open but I still wouldn’t be going to tonnes of new ones ! Bet she has turned off her t&t location setting on the app 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.