Fopperholic #62 Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she after ideas? Bet she plagarises the most popular recommendation. We'll know, as anything popular will stick out like a sore thumb on her page :ROFLMAO:
I really want to say the house tour of Peter Andre... where he shows the playroom that is colourful and stimulating and the oven is in the kitchen, but I reckon it will get a block if I say that haha

I think she will start doing:
speed clean videos,
Poundland hauls

But she is too stuck up to do thrifting videos including shop your own wardrobe because it's "not her thing" however it's exactly what people need this year with the pandemic shot herself in the foot with that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cleaning videos 🤣
Remember when she did a house organising video and there was that huge ironing pile of clothes and this was after her organising the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cleaning videos 🤣
Remember when she did a house organising video and there was that huge ironing pile of clothes and this was after her organising the house!
Oh yes that was hilarious I don't think she will be good at it but I think she will try and do it haha. Because she doesn't do anything good except be a dick

Reactions: 14
Cleaning videos 🤣
When everyone was commenting saying I can't wait to see the after 😂😂 she was like this is the after 😐 hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just watched the reel of the boys ‘getting ready’ one she throws SHOES at them! What is she going to do when they start throwing their shoes because that’s what mummy did! Also there are no chocolates in the boys advent calendar! None sticking out! So does she not give them a chocolate everyday from Santa (like she showed) my little one is 3 in March and we have been using his calendar to help with his numbers (now is points to random ones first before the right one) but she is all for them already knowing their numbers! Very different when they aren’t in order! My little one counts to 20 no problem.... but can’t pick them out! He just knows the pattern

Reactions: 20
Who are these people 😲😲😲😲😲
What is wrong with them - why can’t they look for clothes themselves? 🙄🙄🙄
I saw that and was like oh my god how brainwashed is that woman? Surely it would be easier to say ‘where is that from?’ Not can you link it to another website so I can go there and look! Ridiculous

Reactions: 12
Another new playgroup today??!! How is she doing this? Most places are shut! She must be desperately searching the net every night for places she can go, tragic woman. Bet she can’t even cope with playgroup on her own anyway and takes Chris or mad Mazza.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Another new playgroup today??!! How is she doing this? Most places are shut! She must be desperately searching the net every night for places she can go, tragic woman. Bet she can’t even cope with playgroup on her own anyway and takes Chris or mad Mazza.
No clue how she is getting to so many, in tier 3 most have closed? I'm tier 2 and soft plays are closed here and baby classes have long waitlists, she must be SO pushy managing to get them on these, perhaps she is using her 'celeb-status' 🙄

Reactions: 11
I dont get why they don't just sit in front of the TV let the kids play and relax in the warm house every so often. Why does she have to be out constantly. My husband would refuse if on his day off (if he ever gets one!) I said let's go to playgroups or soft play.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I was going to say I find it more stressful being out and can actually relax at home and let my boy play safe in the knowledge he can’t seriously hurt himself but then I remembered she has her oven pretty much in their play area so they’re probably safer out and about! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
A friend of mine has a business who enquired with channel mum for some of their influences to do a post.... this was fopps fees (snipped as part of a larger email)

Nikki’s (Fopperholic) fees below:

1x Dedicated* YouTube video – £1,800 +VAT

1x Integrated** YouTube video – £1,200 +VAT

1x Instagram Post – £1,200 +VAT

1X Instagram Post Video - £1,800 + VAT

1x Instagram Story (maximum of 3 consecutive frames) – £800 +VAT

Actually very expensive in the influencer market for someone with less than 1million followers!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I don't understand with her being in tier 3. Is she close to a tier 2 area?
I have taken my daughter to a couple of events since lockdown eased and we're tier 2 but all but 1 have been outside events and these next 2 weeks pre-xmas we won't be mixing with anyone indoors to ensure we can see family on Christmas Day. No way am I taking the risk of getting contacted to go into isolation in these 2 weeks.

Reactions: 11
Yet another playgroup, so mixing with more new people! She really is thick. Have a day at home fopps. Stick Spiderman on the telly, seeing as the boys are obsessed with it, let them play, as you repeatedly point out there is two of them, so they can play together and sit and chill on the sofa with a Pepsi max!

Reactions: 17
funny how as soon as she went into tier 3 she's stopped sharing the rules and updates :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't understand with her being in tier 3. Is she close to a tier 2 area?
I have taken my daughter to a couple of events since lockdown eased and we're tier 2 but all but 1 have been outside events and these next 2 weeks pre-xmas we won't be mixing with anyone indoors to ensure we can see family on Christmas Day. No way am I taking the risk of getting contacted to go into isolation in these 2 weeks.
She's not near a Tier 2 area...... all of Warwickshire and the West Midlands are in Tier 3...... I'm amazed that they are open......

Guaranteed she will not have the NHS T&T app...... the amount of places she goes she would of I'm positive had a notification by now ! I went to Tesco once and got caught by it...... had to self-isolate for 8 days !! She is just carrying on as if nothing is happening in the world around her.... she is the most selfish woman I know...... no regard for the fact her parents might contract it and be really poorly....... oh and 'I may of had 2 glasses of wine'... it's not like you'll have a hangover.... stop trying to sound relatable !! If you'd said two bottles then fair enough... but 2 probably small glasses isn't gonna back you feel rough and if that's the case just stay home on the sofa while the boys play !!

Reactions: 18
She's not near a Tier 2 area...... all of Warwickshire and the West Midlands are in Tier 3...... I'm amazed that they are open......

Guaranteed she will not have the NHS T&T app...... the amount of places she goes she would of I'm positive had a notification by now ! I went to Tesco once and got caught by it...... had to self-isolate for 8 days !! She is just carrying on as if nothing is happening in the world around her.... she is the most selfish woman I know...... no regard for the fact her parents might contract it and be really poorly....... oh and 'I may of had 2 glasses of wine'... it's not like you'll have a hangover.... stop trying to sound relatable !! If you'd said two bottles then fair enough... but 2 probably small glasses isn't gonna back you feel rough and if that's the case just stay home on the sofa while the boys play !!

Playgroups and toddler classes are still on. It’s allowed. If it’s indoors only a max of 15 adults and social distancing etc and then outdoor ones are ok to run. I think toddler groups are important for kids. She does go lots of places yes but playgroups are allowed.

Reactions: 2
It’s obvious she loves her kids but she doesn’t like parenting hence always having to go out so they can entertain themselves she would be better being the aunt who borrows her nieces and nephews and does cool stuff with them , she can’t interact or entertain them at home it bores her she has to get them to perform and say what she is wants they can’t give her the attention she wants like her sheep do

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.