Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 3:21 in her video she says "I'm not in weightloss mode just now"
Notice she looks away and rubs her ear. Her body language is a giveaway.
You're lying Nikki.
You're in weightloss mode permanently.
It's your life trying to keep the weight off.
🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought it was like they’re looking back thinking ‘for the love of God, she’s got us gripped like a vice. Save us Mad Mazza, save us!’
Because in 16 years time she’ll be their triplet! They’ll be on nights out with their mates and she’ll suddenly appear screeching ‘guess how old I am?’ And ‘I’m sorry if you thought I was their sister but I’m their Muuuuum’ 🤣
She will be like the mum in mean girls 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s ended the competition early and changed the original caption to ‘see stories’. Who would advise her to do this?!🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure it’s breaking so many rules and I’d never do this with my clients so I’m baffled.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You're lying Nikki.
🙄
Funny that considering her 12 week transformation wasn't about weight loss.. it was about toning up, allegedly. Her body language was also a giveaway when she spoke of binging and restricting!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The boys are nicking Chris’s breakfast cos they have been given a sw breakfast that wouldn’t even touch the sides
I so wanted to send her a reply to the story saying give them more for their breakfast! They are obviously still hungry!

• Heart
I can’t believe she’s ended the competition early and changed the original caption to ‘see stories’. Who would advise her to do this?!🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure it’s breaking so many rules and I’d never do this with my clients so I’m baffled.
I think she's just got bored of the notifications, or got what SHE needed from it, it's all about her of course :)

Can't bring myself to watch yet another dieting video from her, nothing new on offer and she just chops and changes depending on what brings her the most engagement, there's no other reason, she's not passionate about it and can offer real help, it's all too selfish and bloody boring!

Reactions: 16
I think she's just got bored of the notifications, or got what SHE needed from it, it's all about her of course :)

Can't bring myself to watch yet another dieting video from her, nothing new on offer and she just chops and changes depending on what brings her the most engagement, there's no other reason, she's not passionate about it and can offer real help, it's all too selfish and bloody boring!
I got bored after five minutes, couldn’t take anymore 😂 She constantly contradicts herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Perhaps your boys are going through a growth spurt Nikki. If they're both still hungry then feed them more food! 🙄

Reactions: 18
Perhaps your boys are going through a growth spurt Nikki. If they're both still hungry then feed them more food! 🙄
Got knows what she will be like with them when they are teenagers. My 14 year old has had a growth spurt every 5/6 months the last couple of years 😂 he's gone from being the smallest in his year for 11 years to now being the tallest. It's cost me a fortune in new clothes and trainers for him to the point now that I think he has 3 pairs of pants and about 5 tops as I refuse to buy a new wardrobe full when he'll only be in them 5 minutes. And don't get me started on the food bill, I've had to go food shopping twice last week as he demolished everything 😂 God help her when she's got 2 of them that want all the latest and most expensive clothing and also no longer want to stick to SW and raid the fridge constantly. They'll be throwing the protein yoghurt and grenade bars at her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The poor boys must still be hungry if they are mooching after more. If they do this everyday take the hint Fiona 👋

Reactions: 13
I’m getting some ‘me’ time this morning I think for the first time since my baby was born 10 months ago. Afraid I haven’t dolled myself up to go round the shops, I had a long hot shower and now I’m sitting in joggers watching the Crown, eating Nutella on toast and drinking full fat coffee. Wonder if that’ll still make me as good a mum as Fopps 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You're lying Nikki.
🙄
Does the same thing when she says her calories have gone up lol so easy to spot her lies

she’s so trying to be like Rosie Henshaw with drinking the cup of tea at the start. Difference is with Rosie she doesn’t edit her videos and it’s all natural warmth. Nikki is just fake through and through

Reactions: 9
Look who popped up on my Facebook feed. I know the guy who took the photos and he shared this post!
Has she shared these pics at all cus isn’t that her new “pink” coat she is in
Just had a closer look she’s also In her new jumper & why does one of them always have to match the boys jackeys
She has obviously had those pics took this week socially distanced of course, wonder how much that cost!

Look who popped up on my Facebook feed. I know the guy who took the photos and he shared this post!
How many photo shoots does this family need!? Wonder if she paid for this, has your photog friend got any behind the scenes gossip?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she shared these pics at all cus isn’t that her new “pink” coat she is in
Just had a closer look she’s also In her new jumper & why does one of them always have to match the boys jackeys
She has obviously had those pics took this week socially distanced of course, wonder how much that cost!
Shes still out daily whether its shopping or going for a drive. The rules clearly don't apply to influencers it appears.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.