Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am crying at this pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hamster cheeks in full swing!

It's even funnier because her warped mind will HATE it! She looks bigger here than on her before pics she constantly wheels out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And the Hooded Eyes 👀😯 ... How the hell does she manage to edit/filter/preset those out of her own fakery!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her new your tube video is confusing, irresponsible and dangerous to anyone with a weight problem, or an eating disorder.
I actually feel angry with her about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Pre Christmas photoshoot for what? I don't get it?? I bet this is associated with the big birthday celebrations or something? Her birthday is next week I think??
Just wait for it... 🙄
She'll be peeing her pants at the the thought of all the attention being on her.
It'll all be GOORRGGGUS, UHMMAAZING, OBBSESSED...... The best day EEVVVEERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙈

• Haha
wonder if she'll put this pic up in her house to fawn over daily??? 😂

fopps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG that pic is really not good....... she looks like she's aged 10 years since her last filtered picture ! The outfit choice isn't great either - I think she'd of looked nicer in something else...... really, really not flattering pics of either of them !!

wonder if she'll put this pic up in her house to fawn over daily??? 😂

View attachment 318868
😂😂😂😂 The sad thing is this is actually what she looks like and how the boys will remember her looking, not like her over stretched, over filtered photos she usually puts up. Nikki I think it's time you embraced the real you!

Reactions: 10
So Fopps, have you being inhaling pizza and mcdonalds for the last 4 weeks or do you actually filter your photos. You claim to do neither but it's quite obvious that something isn't right when your face changes so much in such a short time.

Pizza V's Filter? 😜

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So Fopps, have you being inhaling pizza and mcdonalds for the last 4 weeks or do you actually filter your photos. You claim to do neither but it's quite obvious that something isn't right when your face changes so much in such a short time.

Pizza V's Filter? 😜
if the boys and Chris weren't so recognisable you wouldn't know the photo on the right was Nikki!!

Reactions: 14

Pizza V's Filter? 😜
She actually reminds me of Gwyneth Paltrows character in Shallow Hal! Blooming heck which one is actually her?!?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she approved the tag of her in the pic? 🤣🤣 did she mention she was popping out to have a family photo shoot on one of her many trips out
I'm blocked on her Facebook so that may be why the tag hasn't worked on my screen shot??? Or knowing Nikki she doesn't want people to see how she really looks 😂😂

And no there's been no mention of a family photo shoot, maybe she was going to reveal the pictures on her birthday as she is so excited that all she will be doing is spending time with Chris and the boys and not going to new York or London or numerous meals out etc etc

• Haha
  • Wow

Pizza V's Filter? 😜
Honestly she looks so much better in the right pic a lot healthier

Reactions: 9
that coat and pearl jumper look like something an old dear would wear on a sunday when she got dressed up a bit

• Haha
  • Wow
Listened to a bit of that last video. At 9 mins in i misheard and thought she said I’m a huge smackhead 🤣🤣🤣 (she said snacker)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Pizza V's Filter? 😜
one side of her face is much puffier than the other, looks like an allergy its that bad! step away from the fillers fopps!!

Reactions: 7
that coat and pearl jumper look like something an old dear would wear on a sunday when she got dressed up a bit
she should have teamed them with her golden girl slacks she wore the other month or week, 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.