Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Fopps, have you being inhaling pizza and mcdonalds for the last 4 weeks or do you actually filter your photos. You claim to do neither but it's quite obvious that something isn't right when your face changes so much in such a short time.

Pizza V's Filter? 😜
I am actually speechless at the difference.... she looks like a totally different person ! How damaging for her followers to see the 'muscle bound' pic and then that's the reality !! She looks much older than her 40 years in both but the unedited she looks nearer 50..... !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bella Mackie was doing an insta story the other day about an app that allows you to slim your nose, jaw etc and how dangerous and irresponsible it is for people. She hit the nail on the head.
This bleep is seriously deluded and sets such a bad example!

Reactions: 19
OMG that pic is really not good....... she looks like she's aged 10 years since her last filtered picture ! The outfit choice isn't great either - I think she'd of looked nicer in something else...... really, really not flattering pics of either of them !!
Probably why she hasn't shared them

Reactions: 9
Oh wow she’s so hideous!! Also I’m pretty sure family photo shoots shouldn’t be happening in lockdown. All the photographers in my area have shut for lockdown!!

Reactions: 12
I do find it funny how different her face is in pics from other people, she appears to have a rather bulbous nose, round cheeks and dare I say it......even a line that looks like chin number 2 🙊
Surely she’s got to realise that people can see how much she photoshops her pics to make her look much skinnier 🤷🏻‍♀️

Probably why she hasn't shared them
Probably because they make her look bigger than what her own pics do 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Quite a difference in those photos!
The boys look happier in them than the ones Nikki posts. Imagine it is not much fun for them having to try and hold a pose while mummy finds her best angles.

Reactions: 10
I'm blocked on her Facebook so that may be why the tag hasn't worked on my screen shot??? Or knowing Nikki she doesn't want people to see how she really looks 😂😂

And no there's been no mention of a family photo shoot, maybe she was going to reveal the pictures on her birthday as she is so excited that all she will be doing is spending time with Chris and the boys and not going to new York or London or numerous meals out etc etc
She's blocked you?! What a complete lunatic 🤣

Hahaha I'd love it if these pics were a "PR sample" which means you have to review and promote them Prikki 🤪

• Haha
She's blocked you?! What a complete lunatic 🤣

Hahaha I'd love it if these pics were a "PR sample" which means you have to review and promote them Prikki 🤪
Yes when she blocked me on my other instagram account, for liking someone's comment about her featuring in that little sun article where she said she did batch cooking, she also blocked me on facebook, even though I wasn't following her/friends with her, not sure if my other Insta was linked to Facebook or if she just searched for my name? I have a different Instagram now that I have a nosey at her stuff on😂😂

• Haha
I think she just logs into her mad mother's account and comments on her own posts as the typos etc are all the same.
I’ve said that all along! I mean who else’s mother replies things she does 🤦🏻‍♀️ Normal parents text or call haha

Reactions: 8
I do find it funny how different her face is in pics from other people, she appears to have a rather bulbous nose, round cheeks and dare I say it......even a line that looks like chin number 2 🙊
Surely she’s got to realise that people can see how much she photoshops her pics to make her look much skinnier 🤷🏻‍♀️

Probably because they make her look bigger than what her own pics do 🤣🤣
You know what, if she wasn't such a massive bleeping witch and so vain and vapid and up her own arse no one would bat and eyelid at these, but she had because so engrossed in herself that all we do is look and laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually think these pictures are the most genuine family phones we’ve seen of them all, I think they are lovely but it just shows how much she filters herself.

Reactions: 16
I actually think these pictures are the most genuine family phones we’ve seen of them all, I think they are lovely but it just shows how much she filters herself.
Just be such a shame that she’ll have them changed into black & white for her grey palace

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wel she hasn’t even liked the pictures on the Facebook page that she is in 🤣
i can only assume they have been posted without her seeing them first. Can’t see her agreeing to them being made public when she has such a fat looking face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think she got the photo shoot as a #prproduct or should I put it on the list?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.