Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God I feel sick..... Bet she was loving all the comments about how Chris is a lucky man and is 'punching'.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mazza probably helped Chris after receiving her instructions on what Nicola wanted - from Nicola !!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The jumpsuit reminds me of when you'd get brought too long school trousers so they would last 😂
Or like emo skater huge flares

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have 30 odd pages to catch up on but just needed to say WHO THE HELL gets that dressed up for a birthday in lockdown? God she bloody loves herself! I turned 30 in July and literally did nothing all day but chill with my baby and fiancé. Don't even know if I got dressed? Christ on a bike.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh God I feel sick..... Bet she was loving all the comments about how Chris is a lucky man and is 'punching'.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mazza probably helped Chris after receiving her instructions on what Nicola wanted - from Nicola !!
Why do they have to do this weird postings on each other’s pages wasn’t it sufficient to say thank you to him in person, this kind of PDA just seems so fake and rather tacky ...
As for him punching ( he’s not my type at all but I’m pretty sure if he wanted he could pull a far younger and prettier woman if he wanted ... he certainly ain’t punching ).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's definitely not punching. He's not a looker but he's definitely the better parent. I'd say she's the one who's punching. He's also got a good career. What's she got

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is on Chris’ golf page 😂.
And a morning full of stories and begs, yet hardly anything for a week?! But of course she hasn’t been up to anything she shouldn’t have been!!
Just as dodgy as when he wife does giveaways

Reactions: 14
definitely MUTTON ... that outfit is lovely and should look absolutely fab on a 20 something ... your 40 Nikki start trying to look classy instead of looking like you’re about to do a stint on Only Fans
argh please don’t age shame it’s bad enough when blokes make you feel tit for not being 21 anymore 😩

Reactions: 4
Why do they have to do this weird postings on each other’s pages wasn’t it sufficient to say thank you to him in person, this kind of PDA just seems so fake and rather tacky ...
As for him punching ( he’s not my type at all but I’m pretty sure if he wanted he could pull a far younger and prettier woman if he wanted ... he certainly ain’t punching ).
All for show and I wouldn't be surprised if she asked him to post something. They come across as really smug and unfriendly in those photos, there's a look in her eye that screams 'I know, I'm stooonin 😘' I find the most beautiful women look more natural and have an air of grace about them, not just a self-satisfied smile. Not only does she scream conceited, but she's obviously insecure and constantly after validation. Don't let her toxic positivity fool you!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing is she ain’t stunning. She just a average girl who scrubs up well with a bit of make up. The reason people call her stunning on Instagram is because she alters her pictures with filters, airbrushing and photoshop. That outfit is awful. Cheap and tacky. I’m the first to say something looks nice if it does. I thought the reiss off shoulder dress was lovely. Average woman, living in a average house with a average husband with lovely but normal children. Nothing special about her - the only thing above average about her is her credit card bill

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm sure I've said this before but she definitely has a lazy eye. There's one looking and one really is searching

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Tits out Tuesday” , made me howl.So this narsastic witch can brag about her likes.What a sad and shallow life she lives.She’s an embarrassment, her and Ratboy’s marriage won’t last .Mark my words

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder where she'd gone in lockdown ? You'd think she would of been at home 'receiving' her guests all day !!
Urgh what a weird way to reply to your friend "It was super-cute coming home to your card, muah" super-cute? Is her friend 11 and she's talking to a little girl? She's just so patronising, I genuinely believe she doesn't have any friends so talks to people the only way she knows, as a SW consultant bleating on at her group.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Urgh what a weird way to reply to your friend "It was super-cute coming home to your card, muah" super-cute? Is her friend 11 and she's talking to a little girl? She's just so patronising, I genuinely believe she doesn't have any friends so talks to people the only way she knows, as a SW consultant bleating on at her group.
and why does this conversation need to happen on Instagram? If they were actual friends would they not text and ring each other?

Reactions: 19
She would have been dropping the boys off at her mums probably! It was Tuesday after all 😂
Now why didn't I think of that...... !! Ooops silly me !

and why does this conversation need to happen on Instagram? If they were actual friends would they not text and ring each other?
If I'd of turned up at a friends house I'd of text and said 'where the duck are ya' .... (depending on the friend obvs lol!).... Or actually messaged before hand to make sure they'd be in... !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
argh please don’t age shame it’s bad enough when blokes make you feel tit for not being 21 anymore 😩
I’m not age shaming I’m 60 myself ... I’m merely saying she should dress more age appropriate instead of trying to keep up with her beloved towie rejects.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.