Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only now catching up but what the fuckity duck does she look like

swipe ups incoming I assume

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Only now catching up but what the fuckity duck does she look like

swipe ups incoming I assume

If she does insist on wearing stuff like that.... and she is slim enough to do so then it would of looked so much classier with straight/tapered legs.... strappy sandals and lose them bloody fluffy puffy sleeve things - strapless basque style top would of looks better and she could of shown off her 'guns'.... even her hamster hair would of looked better... but really all at bit OTT to sit in your kitchen for dinner with your longed for boys - oops sorry husband ..... ! Probably pushed the boat out and had a M&S meal for 2 for £20 ! Wonder if she had a cake ?

Reactions: 14
I think she didn’t bother getting it turned up because knowing she was only wearing it for these pics, she kept the tags on and will send it back! When would she ever wear that again?!

also what was with the comment about “those who show up despite a lockdown” 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 16
If she does insist on wearing stuff like that.... and she is slim enough to do so then it would of looked so much classier with straight/tapered legs.... strappy sandals and lose them bloody fluffy puffy sleeve things - strapless basque style top would of looks better and she could of shown off her 'guns'.... even her hamster hair would of looked better... but really all at bit OTT to sit in your kitchen for dinner with your longed for boys - oops sorry husband ..... ! Probably pushed the boat out and had a M&S meal for 2 for £20 ! Wonder if she had a cake ?
Deffo no cake 😂😂😂 maybe a little sniff

in my mind she’s got those god awful shoe boots on underneath the big puddles of polyester

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I beg to differ, that vlog I shared of hers where she and mad mazza went to get their makeup done in MAC a few years ago, didn't see mad mazza looking very fresh... she had loads of wrinkles without makeup on, as you'd expect from a sun worshipping woman of her age 🤷🏼‍♀️ full of tit as usual.
Mazza had a bit of weight on in that vlog so her face was fuller so not a huge amount of wrinkles but it would not surprise me if she's had "work" done on her face since as Fopps could clearly talk her mother into anything IMO! Fopps is a vain and shallow creature and I really did not like her Posh spice effort - even hand in pocket - for her 18 plus 22 pictures!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said ASOS isn’t a brand she’s worn before yet the next one is I rarely pay full price for ASOS! What a load of tit she speaks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mazza had a bit of weight on in that vlog so her face was fuller so not a huge amount of wrinkles but it would not surprise me if she's had "work" done on her face since as Fopps could clearly talk her mother into anything IMO! Fopps is a vain and shallow creature and I really did not like her Posh spice effort - even hand in pocket - for her 18 plus 22 pictures!
I think she's had work done I was shocked how different she looked compared to now. Surely there wouldn't be that much difference in not wearing makeup 😄 plus she's older and as you say thinner

Reactions: 7
Regardless of what she says about it being timeless, classic, she'd wear it over and over that is complete and utter bullshit because she's such a bleeping show off she has to have a new outfit everytime she goes out and if she's going to wear it again then get those legs turned up ! She'll trip up on them..... she actually is a bleeping idiot 'I know it's expensive but it is MY birthday' - yeah so over £100 on an outfit to swan around your house... GROW UP YOU bleeping IMMATURE COW !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
£110 for a jumpsuit that doesn’t fit right and for Chris to take photos!!

Although she’s probably wore it around the house and is being sent back today

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I bet it's still got the labels on so it's going back 🤣

She won't wear it again. Where the hell would she wear it? The slimming world ball? 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like she is floating on the rug! She could have taken the trousers up a bit. Why get dressed like that so sit on the couch though? She got free outfits for the boys to wear on their birthday. She's likely spent more on her birthday than theirs!
I don’t think she realises that more expensive(it’s £110 so not cheap) garments come with long hemlines to be tailored. I used to work forMaxMara and the amount of people who used to go mad about the length until realised it was to be tailored. She’s obviously not that up on fashion to not know that and just went with her highest pair of shoes. That’ll be returned to ASOS for sure x

Reactions: 21
The jumpsuit is probably going back and that’s why she didn’t get the legs taken up. She never wears the majority of the stuff she buys for “hauls” - it all goes back for sure

Reactions: 14
I'm actually gobsmacked she's flouting around bragging about the price. Please Nicola read the room. Where in the peak of a pandemic people can't afford to eat. She makes me sick

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.