Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was she then? Out for essential food supplies as thsts the only reason she should be out or getting her me time

Reactions: 10
Where was she then? Out for essential food supplies as thsts the only reason she should be out or getting her me time
She needed more boiled eggs and yoghurt. Meanwhile Chris tucked into steak and chips for one followed by sticky toffee pudding and cream (just kidding). #livingthedream #mealforone #fageforfortieth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needed more boiled eggs and yoghurt, before Chris tucked into steak and chips for one followed by sticky toffee pudding and cream. #livingthedream #mealforone #fageforfortieth
Or maybe she was on an open top bus parade through Leamington, so all her local “followers” could catch sight of her on her 18 +22 birthday. Mind you they probably wouldn’t recognise her in real life after seeing the filtered to hell pictures on sm.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure she’s paid to promote her last two posts there’s no way she would get all them likes otherwise

Reactions: 8
Or maybe she was on an open top bus parade through Leamington, so all her local “followers” could catch sight of her on her 18 +22 birthday. Mind you they probably wouldn’t recognise her in real life after seeing the filtered to hell pictures on sm.
No she would be okay the bus would be emblazoned with Fopperholic, a thousands streamers and a gaudy balloon arch just in case you wasn’t sure 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure she’s paid to promote her last two posts there’s no way she would get all them likes otherwise
Even if she has based on the amount of followers it's a piss poor effort - just over 1100 comments on both posts (that includes loads of her own comments so probably less than 1000!) and around 12,000 likes .... based on 154K followers that's a real poor show.... proves even if they are real followers that they don't give a tit about her actual content as she never gets that amount of likes !!

Reactions: 20
That wedding pic Chris shared (again) always has me howling. Why does she look so surprised to be at her own wedding? That's the face I pull when I need a friend to rescue me from some creepy guy at the pub 🤣

Who even says her bday pics are from yesterday etc... hmm. She's rather quiet and has been for 2 days. We know she's the Queen of the pre-record with her stories and pics.

Someone tried to pop a card to her and she wasn't there. Mad mazza speaking like she hasn't seen her. Alluding to a "surprise" from Chris. I bet they have said eff lockdown and gone away. She wouldn't surprise me

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That wedding pic Chris shared (again) always has me howling. Why does she look so surprised to be at her own wedding? That's the face I pull when I need a friend to rescue me from some creepy guy at the pub 🤣

Who even says her bday pics are from yesterday etc... hmm. She's rather quiet and has been for 2 days. We know she's the Queen of the pre-record with her stories and pics.

Someone tried to pop a card to her and she wasn't there. Mad mazza speaking like she hasn't seen her. Alluding to a "surprise" from Chris. I bet they have said eff lockdown and gone away. She wouldn't surprise me
She has been really quiet for a week now, no morning stories of the boys, no over the top selfies on her grid etc. You get to know a person’s habits when they spend their lives online and we all know Fiona can’t go a minute without posting some random crap!
I’m convinced they have been away and may have got back yesterday.

Reactions: 19
She has been really quiet for a week now, no morning stories of the boys, no over the top selfies on her grid etc. You get to know a person’s habits when they spend their lives online and we all know Fiona can’t go a minute without posting some random crap!
I’m convinced they have been away and may have got back yesterday.
I do too something isn't adding up 🤔

Reactions: 9
I’m sure the jumpsuit will be on its way back to ASOS shortly. She’ll have done a massive try on haul and be ready to return it all. The reason she’s not showing us the back is that we’d see the tags!

She’s such a desperado. My 40th is next year. If we are still in lockdown I’ll be getting pissed and eating my body weight in chocolate while wearing my slobs. My husband would think I was insane if I came downstairs that dolled up!

Reactions: 18
I’m sure the jumpsuit will be on its way back to ASOS shortly. She’ll have done a massive try on haul and be ready to return it all. The reason she’s not showing us the back is that we’d see the tags!

She’s such a desperado. My 40th is next year. If we are still in lockdown I’ll be getting pissed and eating my body weight in chocolate while wearing my slobs. My husband would think I was insane if I came downstairs that dolled up!
Same here, I'm 40 in Feb and was supposed to be going abroad the day after it. We've cancelled it because of covid as don't think it's worth the risk. I plan on treating myself to some new PJ's, a large bottle of vodka, a takeaway and a tub of Ben & Jerry's 😂 the holiday can wait till the year after when hopefully covid has disappeared.

• Heart
she'll have dragged that photographer back out to the woods to re take all her shots and then photoshop them over the originals ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dinner for 2? I doubt the boys were even with them but if they were how mean. We were supposed to be going to New York for my 40th but my child having scarlet fever put paid to that! My actual 40th was spent in a chalet at a haven and my children, not twins so I’m obviously inferior, played bingo, danced all night and had the time of their lives. 4 years on and they still talk about it!

• Heart
Fml they will Of spent half her birthday doing that reel😏 what did you do for your 40th? Me and my husband made a reel was so much fun and I looked amazing in it you can tell I don’t act 40 at all and I photo shop myself so I weigh the same as a ten year old

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s not done a reel for her bday.
If they had a night away from the boys surely they should be you know doing each other not fannying around with reels and having a photo shoot

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Twice she's said along the lines of not intending to ever look or act 40 🙄
Is there a certain way you act when you are 40? She is making out like 40 is over the hill, I hit 40 3 years ago and carried on living my life the way I did when I was 39 😂😂.
She needs to either get over herself or get herself a room!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.