Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is that balloon number thing still intact with TWO babies in the house?! My little animal would have destroyed it, built a den out of it and be wearing a flower crown right about now🤣. He absolutely trashed his own balloon arch for his 2nd bday 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is there a certain way you act when you are 40? She is making out like 40 is over the hill, I hit 40 3 years ago and carried on living my life the way I did when I was 39 😂😂.
She needs to either get over herself or get herself a room!!
This is Fopps!

243B7B03-453D-4882-9504-6F72DFA36B79.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
im just devastated the pictures aren't in front of the oven
that photo is so photoshopped its unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I was watching the reel I was a bit worried her jumpsuit top would fall down.
I don’t think she could wear it out of the house for fear of flashing people, especially if she trod on the too long hem!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That was sh#t!
These 40th celebrations have been pretty underwhelming TBH... 🤔
I honestly thought she would've gone all out, but nope.
I had better fun when I transitioned into puberty 🤣

• Haha
I thought she had a sweet in her hand on Chris’ wedding day picture. Her wedding is so dated! The dress with her tits out, hair, make up and nails could easily be 20 years ago. Actually she would probably think that’s a compliment and that I mean she looks like a 20 year old.

Jeez Louise.... I think she ate cake!!!! She did it!!!!!!! Not a grenade bar in sight 🙄
So I'm not sure when during the day this was done but that dining table by the oven ;) doesn't look very dressed for a romantic dinner for two ;)

Reactions: 12
That reel 🤦🏻‍♀️
I especially like the end... when it ends 🤣

Also, did anyone notice her suddenly remembering to pose and she juts out her leg (so so slimming) to make her legs look smaller? Wow, happy 40th glad you're so so secure!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her face when she gets picked up off the sofa in that reel 🤣🤣 the manic wide eyes are out in force haha shes mental

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the reel of shame 😂 when she magically appears in the jumpsuit it looks like he's punched her the way she recoils! she's such a tit

• Haha
the reel of shame 😂 when she magically appears in the jumpsuit it looks like he's punched her the way she recoils! she's such a tit
Like when your kids try and copy a scene from Batman with a fake punch 🤣🤣

I think it's all a load of fopperbollox as you rightly named her a while ago 👏🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had a snoop on the Chrisryan golf page and it is all kicking off over the giveaway. Wonder if Fopps will advise Chris to delete and block..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.