Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the boys have got new dinosaur puddle suits too. Buy buy buy Nik, it'll never fill that hole that you really want to shove a chocolate orange in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do they not get fed up of going to parks? I've been to 1 today with my little girl and we loved it..But going everyday is a bit to much..There life is so regimented it must be like being in the army with her!!

If its not within her content pillars, don't ask!

P.s... da fuk is a content pillar fml shes such a div
Content Pillars 😂😂 ffs! Anyone who dares ask a question not related to her content pillars will be blocked no doubt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was that caterpillar 🐛? Is that what happens if you can’t get to the salon to get your brows done?

Reactions: 6
If its not within her content pillars, don't ask!

P.s... da fuk is a content pillar fml shes such a div
Weight loss obviously comes first before parenting. And healthy food is the same umbrella as weight loss, so she has basically mentioned the same thing for first and last examples - OBSESSED!!

Just looking at the pic above re the calories, it mentions protein - if she spots that she might Chuck the boiled egg on the way home after a night out and actually have some (drunken) fun like the rest of us (and by drunken, I mean she has had a watered down glass of wine)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is not a natural video of those boys together, that is her directing them, again, as to what to do. If it were natural she would not need music over the top and surely to hear them would make more sense for what she is trying to portray.

• Heart
LAWSON, LAWSON, talk to Grayson..
No, WHISPER!
GRAYSON. LAUGH NOW.

DO IT AGAIN.
screech screech.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What do Faverson and Otherson look like.Dressed up like dog’s dinner

Reactions: 18
They keep looking at her in the "whispering" reel for directions, she's clearly telling them what to do and thinking she can cover it up with music, she's so bloody transparent and crap at everything she does!

Reactions: 31
That is not a natural video of those boys together, that is her directing them, again, as to what to do. If it were natural she would not need music over the top and surely to hear them would make more sense for what she is trying to portray.
Coming here to say the exact thing..... it would be cute if we could hear exactly what they were (not) whispering to each other...... covering it over with music like the 'hug your brother' reel the other day is not real or authentic.... it's just another fake shot at trying to make the boys look like they are genuinely interacting with each other...... nice to see cute little smiles from them though their outfits are questionable ! Why can't they just wear jeans and chunky jumpers or sweatshirts ?

Reactions: 13
She keeps putting up these boxes for people to engage with her but then doesn’t show it. Didn’t she put one up asking what people’s other half’s do to annoy them but then never shares any responses cus no one bothers interacting with her I’m sure of it. Yeah looks like new puddle suits cus she’s to lazy to wash clothes & that reel looks like those poor boys were being told exactly what to do

So can we expect her answers to questions and comments she doesn't like to be "not in my content pillars, have a lovely evening 😘"

• Haha
Anyone noticed how she's doing the follow Sunday thing but writing over where it says if she follows them or not? Is she reading on here again. How pathetic is she

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.