Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just remembered I reported the post to Instagram. Woops. Credit where its due its still there and I mis spoke. Sunday morning wine haze in full effect 😂
This is why I love tattlers - we are real and can own our comments! 💚

I reported the post too, and it was hidden straight after

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have complained again because I'm sick of her thinking she's above the rules.
In my opinion she changed the closing date because it was questioned on here that she never shows how she picks a winner. Conveniently someone messaged her to ask how chooses a winner so she posted a video about it (hi Nicola).
Then she probably she realised she had to pick a random person so just wanted it done.
The woman needs to give her head a wobble.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Think there's going to be extra lockdown restrictions applied to certain areas in England soon. Warwick is bad. Oh dear 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another gift/pr sample for the boys! Can’t see they’ll use those title messy!

Reactions: 8
What's the point of a craft box when she is just gonna do it for them? This stuff is wasted on her

Edit to add - my 6 year old has a craft box subscription (my mum did it for him for his birthday!) He loves it and it's age appropriate. Most stuff he can do himself, he reads the instructions himself and asks for help if he needs it. I wouldn't do this with my youngest as what's the point? It's way more appropriate to give him some poster paints and some sponges/brushes! But obvs that isn't controlled or insta worthy 🙄 so a no go for fopps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Think there's going to be extra lockdown restrictions applied to certain areas in England soon. Warwick is bad. Oh dear 😢
Oh please don't say that,.I'm in Warwick 😭😭
Currently watching only fools and horses, love a lazy Sunday with only fools on,.And every time Del Boy comes on in his camel coat all i can think of is the Ryan twins 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
look at these pair of dicks. My god she loves herself 🤣🤣🤣

Hardly any makeup on mind... let's go flopping😭😭😭
I was watching this thinking she comes across so badly. Slating the names of products. Also who needs that much make up and skincare. She can hardly try it all out at once can she? When she’s talking as tho she’s being funny saying she’s flirty with her skincare...has an affair at a weekend! Just wow!

The best but was at 19:52 when she’s talking about the lush sleep cream she says “it’s probably a libido thing!” Clearly meaning placebo! Howling 🤣

Can’t decide if she’s super thick or just does it for comedy. Also as someone who worked on a make up counter she shouldn’t be filming there and the make up artist has clearly said not to film her.I’m guessing this is pre twins x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I know her loungewear is all FLECCEY and cute :) but her fake grass looks tit. anyone know what happens when it rains? does it just pool water? It looks absolutely horrid. And she forgot she would have to rake the leaves anyway :)

So one of my twins still needs a nap and the other just needs a cuddly rest. How would fopps manage that one hey!

Reactions: 12
So did I! It is weird.

Yes I’m still awake even though both my boys (4 and 2 - very unimportant as not twins) are asleep. Cos it’s all the me time I get! And yes the baileys on ice and going down memory lane on Spotify is helping 😁

(Yes i may regret staying up tomorrow! But it’s good for my MH and at least I don’t sell my kids hey!)
You’re my kind of person!!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.