Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered that 😂😂😂
So did I! It is weird.

Yes I’m still awake even though both my boys (4 and 2 - very unimportant as not twins) are asleep. Cos it’s all the me time I get! And yes the baileys on ice and going down memory lane on Spotify is helping 😁

(Yes i may regret staying up tomorrow! But it’s good for my MH and at least I don’t sell my kids hey!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly she looks so much better in the right pic a lot healthier
So much better in the unfiltered pic, even though it’s obviously fillers and a bit puffy, but she always looks unhinged in her other stretched pics; and at least the boys will have photos to look back on, of what she actually looks like

Reactions: 13
look at these pair of dicks. My god she loves herself 🤣🤣🤣

Hardly any makeup on mind... let's go flopping😭😭😭
Firstly I cannot believe she actually said let's go flopping!! What a dick 😂😂😂 secondly I see she never said here about spitting on her lashes to make them soooo long 😂😂 Thirdly, how much of a show off was she when she said she was going on holiday to Dubai! Her face lit up and she sounded so bitchy. I'd never seen this before. I think she definitely saw/sees herself as a beauty blogger. And would rather be that now than a mummy blogger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well Sunday has come around again...did anything actually happen last Sunday as per her new Bessie mate from tattle? If so I must have missed it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just catching up. Why doesn't she make the boys more food if they are hungry. My 3 year old has cereal and toast most days shes a perfect weight its not going to make them fat!! Secondly I can imagine the messages she is sending the photographer asking him to delete. Thirdly her and Chris don't seem to have much chemistry at all I bet they only stay together cause they can't afford to split the house and stuff bet she remortgages constantly cause of her spending .

Reactions: 17
Again she looks like a completely different person with her face again this morning I cannot get over that photographers photo of her what a fake she is!

Reactions: 13
She is definitely trying to plug a matalan deal like her friend Lucy J Carter 🤣 never ever see her wearing or mentioning matalan until now.

Reactions: 14
Firstly I cannot believe she actually said let's go flopping!! What a dick 😂😂😂 secondly I see she never said here about spitting on her lashes to make them soooo long 😂😂 Thirdly, how much of a show off was she when she said she was going on holiday to Dubai! Her face lit up and she sounded so bitchy. I'd never seen this before. I think she definitely saw/sees herself as a beauty blogger. And would rather be that now than a mummy blogger
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if her and Chris jet off to Dubai for her 40th (international travel is permitted for ‘work’ reasons and I wouldn’t put it past these two to play that card!). Given how showy she is on an average day I really can’t imagine she’ll be staying at home for her birthday. She’ll probably pretend that Chris booked it as a surprise (and has to be there for work) so she has to go even though she’ll miss her gorgeous boys and would have happily stayed at home blah blah..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Wonder is she'll get blind drunk on her birthday?? Probably not.
All those syns!!! Don't be ridiculous. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Competition closing dates categorically can not be changed. I think if we make a few complaints to the ASA it has to be upheld. Did anyone grab a screenshot of the original comp on IG with the original closing date etc? I’ve attached the story one in case anyone else wants to write in 😤

Shes deleted the grid post now. 😂😂

Morning Nikki 🤗

Edit to add - I've just remembered I reported the post to Instagram. Woops. Credit where its due its still there and I mis spoke. Sunday morning wine haze in full effect 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can still see it on her grid - it’s completely edited though
I've just remembered I reported the post to Instagram. Woops. Credit where its due its still there and I mis spoke. Sunday morning wine haze in full effect 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.