Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
even with a filter on its really obvious how she's messed her face filler up, spot the size 12 cheek V the size 8 cheek ;)

fopps.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Aww diddums is sad everyone can’t get together to celebrate HER birthday

some people can’t go to a relatives funeral or be with their partners giving birth

but Foppsy is all upset about her birthday...but it’s ok she’s just being honest guys

Reactions: 21
She really is so so so self absorbed its unreal, people are dying but boo bleeping hoo, you can't celebrate your birthday. She could have a lovely birthday at home with her little family but no, she wanted the big, flashy, showy 40th. I'm glad its all gone tits up!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone asked about boys xmas gifts and she goes I haven’t really thought about it as it’s my bday soon. Wtf you are 40 a bday is nothing now

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m not sure if it’s just the dots on that filter or
the camera angle but her teeth still look wonky to me. Considering she had the Invisalign for 3 years!

Reactions: 10
I wonder how high up she is having to hold her phone to make herself not look like she does in those family photos 😂😂 She really is heartbroken about her birthday going tits up, she sounds so bitter and spoilt. She really is all me, me, me! Get over yourself nikki, you are 40 not 4!

Reactions: 17
I still think she'll go to dubai, she is THAT predictable. Don't know how she'll get around not bringing the boys 🤔🙄

Reactions: 10
You know what I've watched her stories tonight and she actually came across as sincere and likeable and if I had stumbled across her account I would have thought that I could relate...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I still think she'll go to dubai, she is THAT predictable. Don't know how she'll get around not bringing the boys 🤔🙄
Reckon tonight’s little pity party and Chris being in the kitchen on ‘secret birthday business’ is all a build up to a ‘surprise’ trip abroad?

Reactions: 9
Someone asked about boys xmas gifts and she goes I haven’t really thought about it as it’s my bday soon. Wtf you are 40 a bday is nothing now
She’s not thought about the boys’ Christmas because it’s her birthday?! Wtf! My birthday does not even factor in my mind when planning for my kids. Sure I like to acknowledge it but that’s it. My kids Christmas presents are wrapped and stored at a relatives house already. That’s organised even for me but there’s no way I was fighting queues once lockdown was lifted. She’s so self obsessed. I’m 40 in two years and I would like a party but only because I think realistically that’s probably when parties will be allowed again and my 40th will be a good excuse!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s not thought about the boys’ Christmas because it’s her birthday?! Wtf! My birthday does not even factor in my mind when planning for my kids. Sure I like to acknowledge it but that’s it. My kids Christmas presents are wrapped and stored at a relatives house already. That’s organised even for me but there’s no way I was fighting queues once lockdown was lifted. She’s so self obsessed. I’m 40 in two years and I would like a party but only because I think realistically that’s probably when parties will be allowed again and my 40th will be a good excuse!!!!
It was my birthday last week and it’s my daughters birthday next week and guess what......I’ve sorted Christmas out already! I mean both our birthday were/are in lockdown so it was a nice walk but Fopps is so damn selfish! I kept forgetting about my birthday and I was concentrating on her birthday and her Xmas 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
It was my birthday last week and it’s my daughters birthday next week and guess what......I’ve sorted Christmas out already! I mean both our birthday were/are in lockdown so it was a nice walk but Fopps is so damn selfish! I kept forgetting about my birthday and I was concentrating on her birthday and her Xmas 🤷🏻‍♀️
She is beyond selfish and so immature. She’s like Verruca Salt from Charlie and the chocolate factory...’I want it nowww’
She probably hasn’t thought about Christmas only because she’s not yet sent begging letters to the companies she wants freebies from, or she’s waiting to hear back from them.
Those kids will grow up thinking there is some kind of real life social media Santa, when their mother annually writes begging letters to companies telling them she’s been a good girl with lots of followers, so can she please have whatever she wants from their shops for nothing.
Hope you had a lovely lockdown birthday and your little one has a great day next week.

Reactions: 16
She hasn’t thought about Christmas for the boys because her birthday is coming up?! It is 5 weeks to Christmas, does Christmas not happen until she has had sufficient attention? What a strange thing for a grown adult, especially a parent, to say. Unless your birthday is very early in the year, then everyone has had a birthday during this pandemic. She’ll have plenty more birthdays. She needs to get over herself.

Reactions: 29
She likes to get her birthday out of the way 😂 there’s nothing to get out of the way. How can you not think about it? From August time I’m planning Christmas. Not excessively but I like to have a rough idea of what their main present is. Maybe that’s the Virgo in me 😂 but I would not be sleeping right now if I had no clue what I was getting them for Christmas 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d stake 100 quid on her having a crappy balloon display for her birthday. I can see the photos now! All socially distanced of course 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.