Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she got the photo shoot as a #prproduct or should I put it on the list?
Can't see the photographer doing pr samples, I could be wrong but he was offering lockdown family photo shoots at a knockdown price.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she’ll never post these photoshoot photos. She’s not liked them on Facebook. I’m surprised the photographer made it out alive without her pre approving them all! I’m sure a cease and desist is winging its way to him while we speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had a look and the prices for the shoot were this on his FB page .....
to be fair, I wouldn't know what a photo shoot of any kind would cost, my son has some photos done when he was about 3 months old, he's now nearly 12 and we've not had any done since, so I'm not sure what the going rate would be. All I knew was he has reduced his prices which is probably the only reason fopps went with him. And as for his spelling mistakes, spelling has never been his strong point 😂😂 The other day when I said fopps' bad spelling and punctuation etc wasn't down to the school she went to, I'm starting to think I may have got that wrong as the photographer went to the same school as us too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Fopps, have you being inhaling pizza and mcdonalds for the last 4 weeks or do you actually filter your photos. You claim to do neither but it's quite obvious that something isn't right when your face changes so much in such a short time.

Pizza V's Filter? 😜
Oh my god. That is actually so sad that she feels the need to filter her photos so much

Reactions: 11
I’m sure she’ll never post these photoshoot photos. She’s not liked them on Facebook. I’m surprised the photographer made it out alive without her pre approving them all! I’m sure a cease and desist is winging its way to him while we speak!
or a salty voicenote......
why is her chin so different? shows you how much she stretches her face on a Daily basis....will the real Fopps step forward please!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just catching up! duck me, she’s unrecognisable!!
Remember when bear grylls had that allergic reaction .......
Just saying....💅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she'll be editing them herself and demanding he replace them with her face in its usual wotsit shape!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet Fopperbollocks won’t be begging for Likes and Shares of that Photographers’ Page 😂 or of course a ‘Save’ oooopppps - she’ll be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Granted I’ve only skimmed the video so might’ve missed it but she’s mentioned twice now that there’s a mini Sainsbury’s ‘haul’ (food shop) in her latest video but I didn’t notice it?

Reactions: 3
she's missing an opportunity with those different sized cheeks, she could add a line down the middle of her face and do a new before and after picture for her weight loss instead of rolling out the same old one from years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Granted I’ve only skimmed the video so might’ve missed it but she’s mentioned twice now that there’s a mini Sainsbury’s ‘haul’ (food shop) in her latest video but I didn’t notice it?
It wouldnt surprise me if she'd uploaded the wrong video. Her latest post is pretty 4 x identical pictures so she really is crap at her job. 😂

Is there any other way of watching the videos without her benefiting from views etc? I see Hook tube is gone

Reactions: 4
She's going to be fewming at those unfiltered photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She actually looks like a totally different person.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's going to be fewming at those unfiltered photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She actually looks like a totally different person.
I thought this, if she's not shared them or even liked them on the photographers page, she will be fuming that they've been shared on here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.