Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STOP....... STOP....... Quick press save...... BEST CURRY EVER ......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 😴😴😴 same old..... same old.......

No way was she tempted by the chippy van...... and having a glass of red instead..... 🐂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She she’s saving her calories/syns now ready for her birthday next week? She is absolutely bat tit crazy! So disordered with eating.
She's full of tit!! Constantly worrying about what she's eating or not! So boring! Am sat enjoying a family bag of revels with my husband! It's Saturday night 👍🏻Life is for living boring arse Nicola!

Reactions: 26
I’ve had some pretty amazing curry dishes from authentic Indian restaurants over the years and the fact she is calling a supermarket Patak’s paste curry “HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST CURRIES I’VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE” tells you what sort of foodie this one is. Embarrassing 😳🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I’ve had some pretty amazing curry dishes from authentic Indian restaurants over the years and the fact she is calling a supermarket Patak’s paste curry “HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST CURRIES I’VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE” tells you what sort of foodie this one is. Embarrassing 😳🤦‍♀️
Your profile pic makes me smirk everytime I see it..... she looks so funny !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How awkward does she look with that cup of coffee and the fake sip she does 🤣🤣🤣

Nice lecture on the history of food optomising.... again.... from the person that's not even a consultant anymore. She had to slip it in there that she was a manager of course 🙄

She mentions that she's not strict with things like milk anymore... yet shows herself weighing the milk out as an example 🙄

She says all the things she learnt since March. Didn't her challenge only last for 12 was and hasn't long finished? Also, not in weightloss mode but then contradicts herself by saying she's taking the slow and steady approach, so she's still in weightloss mode.

Get in the syn bin you muppet

Reactions: 20
Literally just subjected myself to her latest video. Once again she contradicts herself saying always track your calories as you go & then later she says input all your food for the day in the morn. If she is no longer tracking then why show her weighing milk, at least change your top so it looks like you have done it while your were tracking. No mini food haul like she mentioned. Why does her new food post look like she hasn’t made it & photographed it herself. As a person who should loose my baby weight I didn’t find any of that video helpful in my eyes it was all just common sense. She also says that she lost her weight years ago yet keeps mentioned when she has weight to loose, does she seriously gain like 3lb then panic & go back to tracking/loosing body fat

Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember when she tried to do a demo on how to curl hair? and the bit that she curled came out straighter than a ruler 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi Nikki👋 Sorry I just caught up with todays shenanigans, so here is a friendly advice from one mother to another :
If your little boys are displaying signs of hunger, and running around the house scavenging for more food like a scene from Oliver Twist, something called motherly instinct should click in and perhaps you should feed them? (Yes, even if they are currently saving up their syns for Christmas!!) Unfortunately the only thing that clicks in for you is the camera on your smartphone, as you cold heartedly mock them for engagement on your SM accounts. So, please, for the love of god, put some socks on the little buggers (I know we said them wearing their Cheltenham raceday boots at 9am on a Thursday morning wasn't normal, but that fake ass marble floor looks freezing AF and gives me a UTI just looking at it, so SOCKS ARE OKAY!!) and make them some pancakes for crying out loud! I'm sure you have an uuuhhhmaaazin SW pancake recipe made out of fat free greek yoghurt and a squirt of frylight so use it!
Thanks huuuunnyyy xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry just lowering the tone tonight. Don't know who said it but the best tattle message on here ever was when someone said Nikki probably syns a blowjob 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
look at these pair of dicks. My god she loves herself 🤣🤣🤣

Hardly any makeup on mind... let's go flopping😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.