Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
Gaaahhhh just watched the video 😭😭😭😭 SO FULL OF SHIIIIIIIIITE

That whole video was aimed at this site. The questions were fabricated and she LIES all the fucking time.

Also she's just sunk to her lowest by using that child's suicide to appease her own agenda. Sick cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Shivers

VIP Member
I always find it so weird when she gets a picture taken with the pram... surely the whole point is having your picture taken with your kids otherwise the pram wouldn’t be in it? But no she takes a photo with the pram and the boys faces covered. She’s a moron.

Also the mundane questions. How does everyone take their baked potatoes with beans and cheese? She is just DYING to know!!!!!
First it was the great stirring yogurt debate and now the cheese and beans debate! Tbf, she knows her crazy sheep will answer and it’s an easy way to get her engagement without risking any ‘negative’ comments about her.

I also find the pics of her with the prams really strange, what wonderful memories to look back on when they’re older, ‘okay boys so here I am with the cream pram, isn’t it uhhmayzing, and here I am with the cosatto pram, for outfit details see my 21 buttons account’ :LOL:

Put some bloody flat shoes on as well and play with your kids, what weirdo wears heels every day with 10 month old twins?!

• Haha

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Or at least blitz it with an options chocolate!!! And some ice cream 😂
Don't give her ideas...she'll replace the ice cream with quark and be talking about an 'UH- MAZING' pina colada cheesecake before we know it.

To be fair its not the worst syn free drink shes produced I think her balsamic vinegar and lemonade cocktail that 'tastes just like a pimms, but syn free!!' Takes that crown....

• Sick
  • Haha

frillseeker

They just always seem confused and a bit vacant rather than excited and engaging. But then is that a surprise when she's shoving a phone in their face constantly? I love taking videos of my little one but she always looks at me rather than at the phone and usually stops doing whatever it is I wanted to capture by the time I've got the phone out! They just sit there completely placid which probably suits her so that she can edit all her shopping hauls and police her social media comments. She's pulling out all these new toys and books this last week but it looks as though they've never had these things before from the look of confusion on their faces. Very very sad state of affairs.

• Sad

lexiloo

VIP Member
So she is so stunned by a totally naked man in the park that she gets time to get a full description including age group, how tanned he was and even tattoos, bloody hell crimewatch need you fopps!

• Haha

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
That lolly Martin has commented a couple of posts before telling her she’s a great mum etc so I honestly don’t even think it is a tattler. She’s just been unnecessarily rude to her for no reason, the reaction doesn’t fit the comment.
Even if it was a tattler the comment isn’t even being rude is it! It’s just stating that double wear isn’t a sheer foundation. Nikki is just a bitch. She makes out that we are all bullies but really it’s her and her arse licking followers that do the bullying

lexiloo

VIP Member
Lawson looked so confused. I think that she had just plonked him there and then started filming. She made a big thing of them responding to their names and when Grayson didn't look at her when she said his name she clicked her fingers at him to get his attention. I got the feeling she was determined to show us that they can stand and they know their names, so that's absolute proof that they can do those things.
and yet she failed spectacularly, we can totally see through it and it just makes her look even more stupid and inadequate, you could hear the annoyance in her voice when they weren't responding to their names and she got so high pitched at one point im pretty sure only dogs could hear her

• Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
Don’t have much to add to what has already been said about this mornings stories. All of your posts have been spot on.

Just agreeing that I am disgusted with her. When you think she can’t get any worse, she proves us all wrong. Absolutely right that she will read this and think we just pick on her no matter what she does and no doubt her sheep will be telling her how brilliant the boys are doing.

But it was blatantly obvious she had stood them against the sofa and immediately filmed it purely for Instagram and to ‘prove’ how developed they are. To be so concerned about your social media image to do something like that is insane. I really think she must be quite unhinged at the minute to pull a stunt like that.

She needs to put the phone away completely when it comes to those boys. No stories, no vlogs, no pictures. They deserve not to have their lives plastered over the internet and not at the expense of their development and to be used they way they are. Enough is enough Nicola, stop this nonsense now and focus on being a mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Mancnet

VIP Member
Oh my god she takes her mum and dad to monkey music!!! Three of them to manage two non moving babies! Ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Wow

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s bright enough to work out what comments are “nice” and which ones are sarcastic so she is just deleting anything that could possibly be a dig. And if it’s mentioned here she’ll definitely delete it! I can’t imagine my life revolving around social media to the extent hers does, it’s tragic really especially for the poor boys.

• Heart
  • Haha

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I’m carrying extra pounds after giving birth, but I’d much rather soak up every second of my baby being so small and guide/help her become her own little person over obsessing over syns and fitting in exercise. Those boys couldn’t give a shit whether Mummy has had her PT session that week, all they care about is her being with them. I don’t think she realises that to those boys, she is their entire world. She is their safe place, their comforter, the person who they rely on to help make things better. Every parent needs their alone time, I had a day off on Saturday and I’ll have another at the end of this month for my friends birthday. But she continually has that time to herself, she has constant help, she never seems to have to do it alone and when she is alone she doesn’t seem to cope. She isn’t in the real world and is so self absorbed she looks past what those boys need and focuses purely on what she needs.

And as for us mums need to stick together, maybe take your own advice Nicola instead of allowing your minions to attack those who don’t agree with your opinion. You shouldn’t be attempting to silence those who may disagree with you on a point.

Last edited:

Avis

Me time when my kids were younger meant going to the 24hour supermarket at 10pm!

And I had twins that were 4 weeks early, and they still managed to teach all the milestones. She needs to grow up and stop being such a spoilt brat
Same going to supermarket alone felt like going to the spa!!

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Heels to a farm?! Oh she’s doing this on purpose now!! She’s either doing it to piss us all off or she really is that insecure and has to wear a heel to make her feel more thin. Either way she really is one sad act.

My god she could have got away with them culottes if she’s worn then with a t shirt and trainers but not what she did what does she think she actually looks like
She looks like a total fanny!
Those poor boys not having a mum who’ll run around the park with them as she’s in heels keeping her clothes clean for the swipe up images!
Mrs Ryan, you are a bell of the highest order

• Heart
  • Haha

little07miss

Chatty Member
I only got 2.45 in before I gave up.

Her ideas about relationships sums up her whole personality and what drives me mad about society today. "If it's a bit broken, don't bother fixing it, just get a new one". Sums up her values on disposable fashion and materialism. If something is broken at home we give it a good go at fixing it! I think the washing machine is more new bits than old bits now 🤣

• Haha

Havingalooksie

The Gavin and Stacey Christmas special on Barry Island will have her fucking howling into the scratch and sniff quality street tin

• Haha

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
How long is she going to keep ‘correcting’ their age?
The person she replied to is so good at getting in a dig about the boys spending too much time stuck in their jumperoos when they should be out crawling but she done it nicely so fopps doesn't realise 😂

• Haha

JayS

Chris quickly, a man is exposing himself to me and our kids! No no, don't call the police, TAKE A PICTURE OF ME LOOKING CONFUSED FOR INSTAGRAM😭😭😭😭

• Haha