Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The farm outfit proves she is definitely no fashionista! If she was ‘cool’ as she likes to think she is she’d have a fashionable outfit for every occasion.. where’s your dubarrys and Barbour if you’re the super cool edgy instagrammer you think you are! Literally floral/animal skin dresses and heels for every occasion 🙄😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
A strapless dress and heels to the farm with 10 month olds 🤣🤣 she is too ridiculous

I notice this time the boys pram was facing the camera, clearly read here yesterday that you look bizarre posing with the prams facing away from you eh Nicola?
Was just about to say this. Hahaha she’s so transparent.

Mentioned yesterday about her never going anywhere purely for the boys... takes them to the farm park.

Mentioned yesterday about the boys pram being in the photo, never the boys... takes photo with it facing front.

Total proof that everything she does is for social media, it’s getting beyond pathetic now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have only one baby (note not a twin mum and not as self sufficient as fopp) but it does annoy me that she made excuses for not giving them opportunities to sit up and play etc. They just don’t seem to engage with the babies unless you count high pitched shrieking and poking her long nails at their faces. Even the bubble machine story today it’s just so bizarre, they’re not actively engaging with the boys. I just think a little less time should be spent trying to impress followers... just enjoy your babies.

• Heart
Last time I was at Hatton with my toddler it was jeans and trainers so I could actually go down the slides and play with him outdoors, you know there was no interactions they probably never got out of the pram outside!
And if in the soft play she took her shoes off, she had bare feet so even that’s gross

• Sad
  • Sick
You can see in her latest stories with the bubble machine just how much those boys aren’t used to interaction with them both.

They are just sitting there not laughing, not trying to roam around, Grayson gets cranky and Lawson just looks confused.

Fopps trying to get them to understand ‘it’s fun’..is she really surprised they don’t understand what’s going on?

Reactions: 11
You can see in her latest stories with the bubble machine just how much those boys aren’t used to interaction with them both.

They are just sitting there not laughing, not trying to roam around, Grayson gets cranky and Lawson just looks confused.

Fopps trying to get them to understand ‘it’s fun’..is she really surprised they don’t understand what’s going on?
Just totally bewildered, mine would be shrieking laughing lunging for it everything those two arnt never known such docile children

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I always wonder why she doesn’t have toys attached to the pushchair. It’s like it ruins the look for her!

• Heart
It’s so sad it’s like they have never seen bubbles before ! I bet messy play will never be allowed 😒

Reactions: 11
Heels to a farm?! Oh she’s doing this on purpose now!! She’s either doing it to piss us all off or she really is that insecure and has to wear a heel to make her feel more thin. Either way she really is one sad act.

Reactions: 18
Ohhh touchy!!

She mainly seems annoyed she missed the negative comments until now. Your monitoring must have slipped that day Fopps. Too late to go deleting them now as they’ve been on there too long so you’ll just look even more pathetic if you do 🤣

Also, she didn’t say she just ‘didn’t use’ them; she mentioned how they can increase anxiety and then in her very next post did a giveaway for them. She’s probably annoyed now she made herself look so stupid and unauthentic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohhh touchy!!

She mainly seems annoyed she missed the negative comments until now. Your monitoring must have slipped that day Fopps. Too late to go deleting them now as they’ve been on there too long so you’ll just look even more pathetic if you do 🤣

Also, she didn’t say she just ‘didn’t use’ them; she mentioned how they can increase anxiety and then in her very next post did a giveaway for them. She’s probably annoyed now she made herself look so stupid and unauthentic.
Was going to comment how salty she was being on that.

She’s fuming that she’s missed some comments! This sums her up completely. Just basically admitted she vets her comments for any negativity 😂 what a tool.

Ohhh touchy!!

Sorry lovely didn’t mean to cross post with you! Great minds though ha x

Attachments

Last edited:
I think she forgets what she says. She didn't say it was a particular brand at all but the mats in general. Such a liar. There has to be a way to expose people like her when they lie.

Reactions: 13
And even after they have been up for days, she has still sat and deleted them 😂🤣. She is a joke, she can defend all she likes, it’s there for all to see. Regardless of brand and what else it can do, she still said she wouldn’t recommend it! Now she defends herself to the hills, because she has been called out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she forgets what she says. She didn't say it was a particular brand at all but the mats in general. Such a liar. There has to be a way to expose people like her when they lie.
I agree and wish there was! But she just blocks and deletes anyone who dares to question or pull her up on her lies, so it’s like fighting a losing battle with her! Exposing her to anyone else feels like a pointless exercise as it seems like she has so many minions who albeit wrongly fight her corner!

Reactions: 7
I honestly think we’re about to see her unravel.

She’s at a bit of a breaking point... her social media is becoming a chore because more and more people are seeing through all her tit, she reeks of desperation on every single post and her engagement is low for such a high following.

The fact she’s posting about negativity and having a bit of a strop shows how much it’s all getting to her, coupled with the fact she’s now beginning to realise what a bleeping arse she’s making of motherhood and she’s altering her behaviour and posts to trying and placate people on tattle shows just how much it’s getting to her.

She’s due a bit of a meltdown I think, her behaviour seems like it’s getting more and more manic.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly think we’re about to see her unravel.

She’s at a bit of a breaking point... her social media is becoming a chore because more and more people are seeing through all her tit, she reeks of desperation on every single post and her engagement is low for such a high following.

The fact she’s posting about negativity and having a bit of a strop shows how much it’s all getting to her, coupled with the fact she’s now beginning to realise what a bleeping arse she’s making of motherhood and she’s altering her behaviour and posts to trying and placate people on tattle shows just how much it’s getting to her.

She’s due a bit of a meltdown I think, her behaviour seems like it’s getting more and more manic.
Brummymummy traits have been showing in her for a few weeks now. When will they learn not to react to the negative, just move on!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.