Fopperholic #58 Every day it’s lie lie lie, but don’t forget to buy buy buy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stalked Fopps for a good few years now- maybe 5 years and I’m not aware of her ever working a 70 hour week!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I highly doubt tons of twinset twats are in a similar position to this lady fopps

start proofreading you bag of tit

Reactions: 13
How can she say she went back to work full time when she worked one day a week?! 🤣
I think she went back to her management job after
mat leave, then dropped it and just did her group, then quit SW a few months later.

Reactions: 9
So really it was a quick fix because if she was totally serious about healthy eating and exercise she wouldn't let something like kockdown 😜 stop her continuing to hit her goals ! What a waste of £600 !!
She’s not quite in the same shape at the moment ...so it wasn’t maintainable then Fopps that’s what you’re saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve stalked Fopps for a good few years now- maybe 5 years and I’m not aware of her ever working a 70 hour week!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Well this has got to be the biggest bleeping piss take comment from her EVER!

She lasted a month or 2 before quitting her one day a week class?! Can she elaborate on that 70hr week?! Was she driving ambulances on the side?? Stupid effing cow!! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have just come to the conclusion that she is the most unsexy person I have ever come across. So wooden, uptight, insecure, competitive, no fun and trying to appear younger. It's not attractive at all.
My (hot 🙈) 35 year old husband totally agrees too.
My husband is also 35, I was 40 in June 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've got me a toy boy too... he's 5 years younger than me also 😋😋😋
My partner is 27 I'm 33 😬😂😂

Just watched the twins playing in a den on Deux chebs stories... they definifely do not look like easygoing, happy kids whatsoever! Greyson shouting 'Go away!!' made me laugh as she makes out everything is perfect and has never shown them with a hair out of place, let alone a typical 2yr old tantrum! This is from Chelseas stories today, so honest and relatable, I know it's always said on here but I recently started following her and you can tell real and fake from a mile off. She is real, Fopps is a total faker!
I really feel for Chelsea and her family at the moment it's tit I was diagnosed with cancer this year an it's tit with a young family but you kinda carry on but like she says you do have your bad days luckily for me at the moment I've needed two operations to get mine out then the last one was taking some bits out for precaution ( still quite a major op I was in hospital for 6 days after :) ) hopefully so I've not actually had treatment as such but it takes it toll on you an the whole family but positive thoughts get you through 🙂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
My partner is 27 I'm 33 😬😂😂

I really feel for Chelsea and her family at the moment it's tit I was diagnosed with cancer this year an it's tit with a young family but you kinda carry on but like she says you do have your bad days luckily for me at the moment I've needed two operations to get mine out then the last one was taking some bits out for precaution ( still quite a major op I was in hospital for 6 days after :) ) hopefully so I've not actually had treatment as such but it takes it toll on you an the whole family but positive thoughts get you through 🙂
Wishing you well lovely and hope you continue to get back to full health x x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do they even know what omlits (🤣), pasta, salad and fridge raiders are?
"Oh mother, young Lawson and I would love an omlette, salad, pasta and those jolly little fridge raiders for lunch. It would be spiffing!"
I can't bare those fridge raiders, they don't even taste look or smell like real meat. They make me feel bleeping ill when I look at the packet... 🙄

WHY IS SHE TAKING TWO CHILDREN TO A SUPERMARKET DURING LOCKDOWN?!

And I seriously doubt she took them on her own so Chris probably with her. Is she incapable of doing anything on her own?

They always have DOUBLE trolleys (some people have more than 1 child that aren’t twins you dick) because no one else is thick enough or selfish enough to bring kids shopping unnecessarily during a pandemic!!
This kind of thing really bugs me. It's common sense isn't it?? Don't make unnecessary trips with the whole family to an enclosed space for a shopping haul. Her kids and her have been more places than Philease Fogg in the last 180 days, so any vulnerable shoppers popping in to Lidl (like my 75 year old dad) for essentials are at risk. I really try not to be nasty, I do, but come on, Nikki. Leave the kids at home, go to the shop and come home quickly. Could scream in to my pillow at the selfishness. New thread suggestion: Philease Fopp: she's got a botox face, a tiny waist, taking her twins all over the place, she will, she will FOPP YOU!

New thread suggestion.... I JUST HAD TO DO IT!! Philease Fopp: she's got a botox face, a tiny waist, taking her twins all over the place, she will, she will FOPP YOU!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I've just been looking at the profile of daywithdad who she went to the Base event with and always comments on her stuff (so presume they are in the same whatsapp group!).

He has 25k followers but gets far far more engagement than her. He also seems to be able to spell and doesn't beg people to save his posts (he does seem a bit of a flashy knob though).

Surely companies will soon realise that using her is pointless given the engagement is so low. She should be begging SW to take her back right now!

Reactions: 18
My husband is also 6 years younger than me haha.
So she has already gained weight/fat back since the 12 week programme due to currently being in lockdown, most of that 12 week programme she did in lockdown 1 just goes to show she didnt care about the first one!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well this has got to be the biggest bleeping piss take comment from her EVER!

She lasted a month or 2 before quitting her one day a week class?! Can she elaborate on that 70hr week?! Was she driving ambulances on the side?? Stupid effing cow!! 😄
She probably counted her hours being a mother into them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I read her comment “workouts being done once they are in bed” as meaning something different!!! 🤦‍♀️ Then I realised poster must have been asking about working out when you have kids 😂😂
Fopps didn’t work full time once boys were born. She worked a couple of days a week if I remember and odd bits and bobs. She makes it sound like she had a 9-5 five days a week job. Liar.

She’s not quite in the same shape at the moment ...so it wasn’t maintainable then Fopps that’s what you’re saying.
Yep. And herein lies the problem with these types of programs.

I can't bare those fridge raiders, they don't even taste look or smell like real meat. They make me feel bleeping ill when I look at the packet... 🙄

This kind of thing really bugs me. It's common sense isn't it?? Don't make unnecessary trips with the whole family to an enclosed space for a shopping haul. Her kids and her have been more places than Philease Fogg in the last 180 days, so any vulnerable shoppers popping in to Lidl (like my 75 year old dad) for essentials are at risk. I really try not to be nasty, I do, but come on, Nikki. Leave the kids at home, go to the shop and come home quickly. Could scream in to my pillow at the selfishness. New thread suggestion: Philease Fopp: she's got a botox face, a tiny waist, taking her twins all over the place, she will, she will FOPP YOU!

New thread suggestion.... I JUST HAD TO DO IT!! Philease Fopp: she's got a botox face, a tiny waist, taking her twins all over the place, she will, she will FOPP YOU!
Gotta be the best thread suggestion ever x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That last post was all for attention, if she wanted to talk about protein then why not post a pic of lots of high protein foods.but no let’s post a pic of Nikki so everyone can tell me im so amazing I have never known someone want so much attention off her sheep in all my life,

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My husband is also 6 years younger than me haha.
So she has already gained weight/fat back since the 12 week programme due to currently being in lockdown, most of that 12 week programme she did in lockdown 1 just goes to show she didnt care about the first one!

We are only a week into lockdown to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Chris is taking the boys to nursery this morning so that she can get ready in peace...... get ready for WHAT? It’s taken me 5 minutes to get ready for work this morning after my partner left with my little one to drop him at nursery... jeans a t-shirt and hoodie, brushed my teeth, washed my face, pulled my hair back! DONE! And that’s with a lot of video calls today but i have no make up on just quite comfortable in my own skin in my little office

• Heart
What the hell does she need to get ready for? Can she only make a twit of herself online when she’s looking her best?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.