Fopperholic #58 Every day it’s lie lie lie, but don’t forget to buy buy buy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What could you possibly be getting ready for?!?!?!?!
You don't go to work
You did your essential shop yesterday with your two babies
You can't visit anyone
Gyms are closed
What could you be doing that warrants getting ready in peace 🙄
I’d be having a day of doing duck all, just lounging around , no slap no nothing!

Reactions: 19
So Chris is taking the boys to nursery this morning so that she can get ready in peace...... get ready for WHAT? It’s taken me 5 minutes to get ready for work this morning after my partner left with my little one to drop him at nursery... jeans a t-shirt and hoodie, brushed my teeth, washed my face, pulled my hair back! DONE! And that’s with a lot of video calls today but i have no make up on just quite comfortable in my own skin in my little office
I wonder if that's where Grayson got "get out" from... heard it off his mother, when he dares to invade her space while she's slapping her polyfiller on and spitting on her eyelashes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Whatever the next thread title can I suggest not including the fruit loop tattler as that would make the nutjobs day & make her think she’s really made it then 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I came on here to ask what the duck she’s getting ready for but I see many of you have beat me to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What could you possibly be getting ready for?!?!?!?!
You don't go to work
You did your essential shop yesterday with your two babies
You can't visit anyone
Gyms are closed
What could you be doing that warrants getting ready in peace 🙄
How she really feels sometimes leaks out! She has never ever said it's difficult for her to get ready in the morning (for what god knows, but thats another subject!) She's always shown herself getting ready 'while the boys nap' and makes out is so so easy and clearly it's not, just another of her lies about being able to get ready with ease and making other mothers feel bad that they can't after watching her 'Get ready with me!!!!' Clips. She clearly doesn't have it as easy as she makes out and resents it enough to admit the not so shiny truth, which she never ever does, as she loves her gorgeous gorgeous boy's so so so so much they are her world and nap so so good 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“So I can get ready on my own” - she’s such a bleeping teenager. What she means is she can PREEN herself in front of her mirror. “Getting ready“ isn’t an Olympic sport or something that requires concentration and time, you just get your bleeping clothes on. Maybe a little bit of makeup if you have plans. But for someone who doesn’t work, she WONT HAVE PLANS. Apart from doing herself up like a dogs dinner to walk in the park on her own later while her children are in their white noise cages.

As others have said! Ready for what!
im in my lounge wear again! If I go fora walk later I might just throw on my leggings n leave my lounge wear top ...baggy not downside 🤣

Reactions: 13
This is my suggestion altho I don't think it can be used cos of the swear word 😬

'Protein this and Protein that , how about stay home for one day you selfish twit'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I've just had to run out the door with no coffee, smear of foundation, no lashes, last nights hair etc and a t-shirt with unidentified stains on it because we were late getting up for playgroup ... my child has bedhead and was clutching a tangerine and a slipper he's been playing with for 2 days, so they went to playgroup too. I did feel a dick but it's not the end of the world! 🤦🏼‍♀️😄

She's pathetic. They have such a rigid routine she should have this getting ready down to a fine art. I would put money on her screaming at them and losing her tit with them every single day. She's got a nasty streak and a temper like a spoilt brat. I doubt she's got any patience with 2 toddlers. That's why she needs her mother constantly and tries to get away from them at all costs. It's really sad 😕

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she has to get ready to make another ‘my day with twins in lockdown my video?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get so confused with fopps...... it annoys the hell out of me that she's using nursery places for the boys when she doesn't need too and only send them because she cant be arsed to look after them. However I am also glad that they get a few hours away from her to play, eat a full meal and interact with other children and adults who actually care and show an interest in them because they certainly don't get that at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
the only 70 hours weeks she's ever done is policing her socials to block and delete

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I get so confused with fopps...... it annoys the hell out of me that she's using nursery places for the boys when she doesn't need too and only send them because she cant be arsed to look after them. However I am also glad that they get a few hours away from her to play, eat a full meal and interact with other children and adults who actually care and show an interest in them because they certainly don't get that at home.
I think if they could afford it they'd be there a lot more. I think they're better off at nursery deffo!

Didn't someone work out how little she has them on her own? It was like 1 and a half days a week or the like 😳

Reactions: 16
I think I’ve only worn makeup twice since March. Was only joking with my mum the other day that I’ll have forgotten how to apply it soon. Even on the days I have video meetings with work I don’t bother. What’s the point when your just sat in your own house. Like the rest of you have said what the hell is she getting ready for? She’s a joke and contradicts herself daily. Everything is so so so easy in one breath and then you see comments from her that state the opposite in another. I thought she said that she loved twinsets programme and it was so easy and she ate tons 🙄. If that’s the case why is she not still in the same shape as she was a few weeks ago? Wasn’t she also preaching in one of her videos about how it’s your choice what you eat and it’s one of the things you should be able to control during this lockdown. Says the woman who binged on a large pot of yoghurt yesterday. Get in the bastard bin you knob!

• Heart
I put make up on a couple of weeks ago for the first time in months, like maybe since early March and I felt like a clown lol 😂 so used to having a clear face now that even though I hardly use any make up anyway it felt like I had loads on

she must be so insecure to feel the need to ‘get ready’ and put a full face on every day.

Reactions: 10
I put make up on a couple of weeks ago for the first time in months, like maybe since early March and I felt like a clown lol 😂 so used to having a clear face now that even though I hardly use any make up anyway it felt like I had loads on

she must be so insecure to feel the need to ‘get ready’ and put a full face on every day.
I feel like this now .... if I do put make up on which isn't often as I don't go anywhere (don't bother for work as I'm at home)... I feel like Coco the Clown.... 🤡🤡 could not be arsed with full face, hair done and dressed up to sit in my house or go for a walk...... I get out of bed at 8am.... make the bed... have a shower.... hair in a hamster free messy bun and I'm still wearing summer clothes with a cardigan.... logged into work by 8.30am and Tattle by 8.35am lol ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fopperholic#59
Hey guyzzz swipe up to watch my new release How to get ready to go nowhere in peace.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.