Fopperholic #58 Every day it’s lie lie lie, but don’t forget to buy buy buy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Redlips acknowledging Pricki's diet is restrictive. Wonder if madam will block her too for suggesting such a thing? She eats loads on this plan don't you know!
I don't know anything about that redlips other than what I've seen on Foppers page, but I'm starting to think she should change redlips to brownnose. 🙄 Although this comment is a little passive-aggressive. ItS NOt ReSTriCtiVE iTs FiNe Im SooOO fuLL...

And can we all just have two minutes silence for the two grams of cheese that didn't make the cut yesterday. I'm haunted by Fopps decision to have thirteen grams of bleeping cheese yesterday. My triskaidekaphobia is in overdrive. What's next??? Walking under ladders? Spilling salt and not throwing it in the devils eye? Smashing mirrors (ha-never!!)??!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know anything about that redlips other than what I've seen on Foppers page, but I'm starting to think she should change redlips to brownnose. 🙄 Although this comment is a little passive-aggressive. ItS NOt ReSTriCtiVE iTs FiNe Im SooOO fuLL...

And can we all just have two minutes silence for the two grams of cheese that didn't make the cut yesterday. I'm haunted by Fopps decision to have thirteen grams of bleeping cheese yesterday. My triskaidekaphobia is in overdrive. What's next??? Walking under ladders? Spilling salt and not throwing it in the devils eye? Smashing mirrors (ha-never!!)??!!
Excuse my French but red lips is a bleeping knob 🤣🤣 she's got minge twinge over prikki for some odd reason. She (prikki) didn't even acknowledge her until recently! She's been up her chuff for years, it really put me off Saint Red lips, church of mutton

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Excuse my French but red lips is a bleeping knob 🤣🤣 she's got minge twinge over prikki for some odd reason. She (prikki) didn't even acknowledge her until recently! She's been up her chuff for years, it really put me off Saint Red lips, church of mutton
OMG deceased at the 'minge twinge' comment..... 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Red lips is another that thinks she is the bees knees and eye fucks herself properly more than Fopp’s does 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooooh goody sounds like we have another 'what I eat in a day' video coming up..... duck sake Nicola I hope it contains some new and exciting recipes not your usual slop ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Hmmm, I bet it’s some deal where they all agree to post on each other’s comments to up the engagement. Blonde, botoxed and gym but Donna is young and kid free, surely fopps would be jealous!!
Not sure she's blonde into fitness botox and fillers. This is Nikki's new aesthetic middle aged gym bunny.

Reactions: 6
Another food video?

Breakfast was a wheat bran cake. Lunch was tuna and couscous and dinner was tuna and couscous. Also 17 yogurts and half a grenade bar.

No need to watch now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We know what you eat (or don't eat!) Nikki from morning until night, we definitely don't need another video to remind us.
I'm guessing...
Breakfast - banana/egg pancakes
Lunch - prawn stir-fry
Dinner - fajitas with ONE tortilla 🙄
Snacks - yoghurt and grenade bar.
B O R I N G!!!!!!!
Hit us with something new. A big greasy fat laden dinner with more than 100 calories. Eat a mars bar. Packet of monster munch. Drink a bottle of wine. Get smashed. Bloody LIVE woman!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooh goody a game! I guess:

Banana egg pancakes
Prawn omlit (wrong)
Tuna, quinoa and leaves OR turkey mince tex mex bollocks
Snacks: protein yoghurt and a grenade bar or a skinny whip bar

So
Boring

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Boys to nursery coz she's an "essential worker"
So glad we saw the efforts of her day.
3 splodges of pink paint on the wall in her playroom.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.