Fopperholic #58 Every day itโ€™s lie lie lie, but donโ€™t forget to buy buy buy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if that's where Grayson got "get out" from... heard it off his mother, when he dares to invade her space while she's slapping her polyfiller on and spitting on her eyelashes
My little one is 3 weeks younger than the boyโ€™s (see what I did there) and her speech is brilliant, but she would never say โ€˜get outโ€™ itโ€™s so rude and demanding! Iโ€™ll admit I havenโ€™t watched the video so not sure if he said it in such a way but still

oh my god what the actual duck does she sound like โ€˜get ready in peaceโ€™ itโ€™s a Thursday morning mid November in the middle of lockdown. The only time I get ready in peace is as a treat once in a blue moon when I have a night out or special meal planned and my hubby takes little one out the way or sheโ€™s in my mums

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My little one is 3 weeks younger than the boyโ€™s (see what I did there) and her speech is brilliant, but she would never say โ€˜get outโ€™ itโ€™s so rude and demanding! Iโ€™ll admit I havenโ€™t watched the video so not sure if he said it in such a way but still
It was on deux knees golf page, in his stories. He's deffo learnt it off an adult. My sprog (who is 2wks older than the BOY'S๐Ÿคฃ) says "Go Away, go away mummy!!" Then he laughs... But I know where he's got that from, that's listening to me shooing the cat away when he's trying to steal food off the table ๐Ÿ˜„ this is what makes me think she says it to Grayson ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 12
Guys she getting ready to film us an advert durrr. It takes a lot of effort to jump out of a jelly pot or edit a hole in your stomach. Cut her some slack she works a 70 hour week ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has the video gone? ๐Ÿค”
Just went to his page, itโ€™s definitely been deleted as it was after the golf bag story. Can just imagine Foppbollox screeching - Chris tattle are trolling me again, how could you put up a video that doesnโ€™t show anything other than our perfect family life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wow well done ๐Ÿ˜„ how can she have so little content for her own page, but supply us tattlers with so much to talk about ๐Ÿคฃ
I did it while munching through a pack of 4 pain au chocolat ๐Ÿ˜‚ time of the month and Iโ€™m binging! Not just going to have a Freddo and post โ€˜donโ€™t judge me!!!!!!!โ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I did wonder if Iโ€™d missed the boat or Fopps had lost her tit and made him delete ๐Ÿ˜‚
I saw it and it was definitely a bratty 'GO AWAY!' Shouted to his dad with a little grumpy face ๐Ÿ˜‚ and Chris repeated it with a little exasperated laugh. They were both sat in their fort not smiling or speaking to each other. Pathetic its been deleted, how dare Chris show the reality of having 2 year olds!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw it and it was definitely a bratty 'GO AWAY!' Shouted to his dad with a little grumpy face ๐Ÿ˜‚ and Chris repeated it with a little exasperated laugh. They were both sat in their fort not smiling or speaking to each other. Pathetic its been deleted, how dare Chris show the reality of having 2 year olds!
This is why I liked it, it was nothing special, but typical 2 year old behaviour.
They did look sad and little interaction, I wonder how much fun they would have together if they were just left to play.

I saw it too they looked so solemn ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Were they plonked in there for content ๐Ÿ™„ he's nearly as bad as her

Reactions: 11
Fopperholic #59: Twins want her to go away, โ€˜get rid of it Chris what will Tattle say?!โ€™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #59 Has LOT'S in common with a yappy dog, she's going wild and binging on Yog!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw it too they looked so solemn ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Were they plonked in there for content ๐Ÿ™„ he's nearly as bad as her
Plonked for content ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ brilliant! So sad but true....same as the pic of her( or someone that resembled an unfiltered Fopp)on the setee both looking like they want to kill her or at least shout "go away" at her! They're going to get so sick of having to be always told how to play by the two miseries they have for parents!

• Sad
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #59 no-one wants to hear you prattle, go tell your new bestie who found you on Tattle ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.