Fopperholic #58 Every day it’s lie lie lie, but don’t forget to buy buy buy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t allow Chris to go shopping on his own, remember when he bought kingsmill crustless white instead of wholemeal, the boys didn’t have their healthy extra that day 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Guys make sure your spoonful is level - don't want to go mad and have 30 calories worth of artificial chocolate spread...

2AF96503-E9C0-488A-8C38-D79B0ABC128A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s more annoying than two yapping dogs!!!!! Well don’t bleeping buy them then you dumb twit!! She really pisses me off, her stories are all over the place!!

Reactions: 17
And now a post on how to boost your protein intake.

Fopps love, you're the only one who is bleeping obsessed with protein

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And now a post on how to boost your protein intake.

Fopps love, you're the only one who is bleeping obsessed with protein
But with her as centre of attention yet again

Not so long ago a patient of ours was on a meat only diet and high protein, she dropped 15 % of her body weight in only 4 weeks leaving her BMI at only 17.5 not only that it sent her thyroid levels erratic an this was all down to her diet, Fopps should not be advising people on nutrition she is not a nutrionist and she borders on dangerous

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why? Why? Why? Does she think people need to know about protien....... just another excuse to show herself off.... narcissistic witch at it's finest....... the world is on it's arse and she's posing like a bleeping idiot bleating about Protien..... who are these fuckwits commenting too...... God she gets more and more insufferable..... ! :mad: :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She asks the question ‘How to get more protein in your diet?’

Point 4 of her own advice- ‘eat more protein’.

Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nothing to add to what anyone else has said today about her antics over the last 24 hours other than she’s a complete selfish bleep and those boys need to be with anyone but her. Never seen such sad, drained and spaced out looking 2 year olds. What the duck does she do to them?

Reactions: 20
Has anybody seen Chris’ story on his golf page of the den the boys are in? It’s only a clip, but as it’s not controlled play it doesn’t feature on her story!
Oh, and I can think of something worse than 2 yappy toy dogs......Fiona screeching and cackling at me! Give me a 100 yappy dogs over that!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs to live a little and eat normal food!
wedding anniversary today and we ordered a afternoon tea platter there’s enough to fed us a few days! But we’ve both had a headache today so that means one thing McDonald’s!
why is her life so dull! Mine is boring but im
So happy with it!
that lounge wear set is 4 sizes to small! It’s meant to be baggy so you can lounge in it!

Reactions: 16
well unless she lost weight off her tattoo she has most definitely stretched and narrowed that photo....shocker

fopps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen a few instatossers tagging each other about 8 interesting facts about themselves......

This is what I think nikki will put...

1. 🙄
2. 🤔
3. 😐
4. 🥴
5. 🧐
6. 🥱
7. 😬
8. 🤯

nope sorry. Can’t think of one thing nikki.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.