Fopperholic #58 Every day it’s lie lie lie, but don’t forget to buy buy buy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think she's above the rules ? She fucks me off so, so, so much ! It's lockdown Nicola do you not understand what that means you thick witch ? You should NOT be going out with your boys..... especially not to the shop... not in the car..... just for a short walk from your house...... why have you taken them to Lidl ? You are fortunate to have your husband at home...... you lazy bleeping pair..... just parent..... stop going out... just nip to the shops on your own - perhaps you could walk - it'd give you plenty of time to get your steps in and be away from them... I actually hope she gets COVID..... or at Lidl today she's come into indirect contact and gets the NHS app warning to self isolate - knowing her she probably hasn't even got it set up because she's a bleeping sneaky witch ! I'm fucked off with that woman - she's a self-centred cow she really is !

A patient yoghurt ? WTAF is one of them Nicola..... and what boring bastard eats a tub of plain fat free yoghurt and wets her knickers over how gorgeous it is..... oh do duck OFF ..... you should of had the cookie you need more sweetness in your life you sad sack !

• Heart
Reactions: 40
As if she even intended to eat said cookie! Probs checking it for the boys to make sure they don’t go over their daily syns/calories
That’s exactly what I thought.....who is is he trying to fool by pretending she’s eating a lot of snacks. Like the other day when she pretended to eat a bar out of a selection pack 🤦🏻‍♀️ Such a knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even if she got notice or got the virus then I highly doubt that she would stay in 😡. I’m due to have surgery on Friday and we are now fully shielding as a household, it’s tedious (I have my real job to keep me busy 😂) but it has to be done. It’s so annoying that she continues to break the rules, because they can’t actually parent their own children alone!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
A whole tub of yogurt and a cookie hmmmmm don’t believe her!!
I get some people HAVE to take their kids to the supermarket atm but if there’s 2 of you at home then why take your kids to do something that they won’t enjoy. Even before covid we never all went to the supermarket. She comments that they went for an essential shop but is she that thick to comment that they all went 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
And so it begins... Let's talk Christmas presents for the boys. Nicola read the room. People are struggling. Christmas is not gonna be the same this year for obvious reasons. Why not buy presents for children less privileged than your two because quite honestly the sh#t you spend on those boys is obscene. They don't need anything, not a single thing! 😠

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Maybe Deux Knees can't stand to be alone with his children so tells her to take them out so he can have his me time. Selfish the pair of them.

Reactions: 12
Chris will need the peg for his nose when fops starts guffing after having 33g of protein as an afternoon snack... on top of the other yoghurt she’s claimed to have eaten and no doubt a grenade bar... what a stinker

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More freebies coming her way... How annoying! Why can't these companies give these things to families who deserve it more than her!!!
Foppergrabber is what she is.

Hi Nikki...it would mean a lot if you messaged these businesses and asked them to donate the craft kits and other freebies to a childrens charity. Have a nice evening 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her obsession with yoghurt is so weird. I get the feeling she licks it off deux chebs and that’s the only way he gets any off her 🤢

I’ve just noticed I’m now a VIP🤣🤣 I keep vowing to take a break from tattle but it keeps me genuinely keeps me going sometimes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
People who say they went to the supermarket for essentials probably haven't just bought essentials. why does she have to say that? It's like when she always says socially distanced of course or we were within the rule of six. Just say you went food shopping. And next time nikki, leave the boys at home. And like someone else said, she could have shipped whilst the boys napped then gone for a walk all together later.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Double trolleys not twin trolleys 🙄 Lidl also have the mini trolleys for kids which would be much more fun for the boys to push round!
Why though has she taken the boys shopping with her when Chris is at home 🤔
she probably thinks the little trolleys are for short people. Drags the boys away from them! X

• Haha
‘What’s more annoying than a yapping dog’ think that’ll be 3, Nicola, not 2.

• Haha
Her obsession with yoghurt is so weird. I get the feeling she licks it off deux chebs and that’s the only way he gets any off her 🤢

I’ve just noticed I’m now a VIP🤣🤣 I keep vowing to take a break from tattle but it keeps me genuinely keeps me going sometimes!
So funny, I'm the same. Every Monday I say to myself "right no more Tattle engagement, it's not nice"
I get to Wednesday and I'm like a keyboard warrior. She drives me crazy so I need to vent on here 🤣

Also she's managed to pop a story about Remembrance Day in between all the important stuff in Nicola's world - syn values, body magic, food, toys, freebies, Christmas presents, clothes, shopping and so on. She drives me CRAZY!!!!!!!! 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yapping dogs obviously purchased today during her "essential shop"

Added to the purchases list.
If anyone can identify the items on the list I can add the prices so we can see just how much she has spunked (with HER monaaaaaayyyyyyy)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.