Fopperholic #58 Every day it’s lie lie lie, but don’t forget to buy buy buy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys are in nursery tomorrow, couldn’t she have gone then? She is unbelievably selfish!
That wouldn’t happen! That’s her me time that she REALLY REALLY needs!

What I really struggle with is that I know I was/am a selfish person it’s why I struggled with becoming a mum at first.... but if anything this pandemic has really helped me adjust the way I view my life etc.

I have saved a lot of money as I have worked throughout and had less outgoings. Adjusted my whole work/life balance and just improved myself (if that makes sense)

But she seems to have got worse.... i mean she was an annoying bleep beforehand, but she seems to give off this air of I am above you all and whatever the rules are don’t apply because I am Nikki! I can do what I want and whoever try’s to call me out on it just doesn’t understand who I am?

Or and it might be this

She hates her life and what it has become so much that she can’t stomach being called out on it, or having to deal with it, hence the ‘picture perfect’ spending left right and centre.

She really is a therapist wet dream!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just don't get her at all! Seems to have endless supplies of money with the hauls, extensions, hairdressers, holidays etc yet she's wearing that cheap looking loungewear, shopping at lidl when she claims to have a Waitrose budget, business degree and a very very successful career as she puts it, but can't spell to save her life and her work is shoddy. Claims to adore parenthood but can't sit at home with them. Claims she's a foodie yet eats the same handful of plain meals and goes to restaurant chains only. Will the real Nicki Ryan please stand up?! I think this is why I still check in on her, I'm waiting for the slip up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
WHY IS SHE TAKING TWO CHILDREN TO A SUPERMARKET DURING LOCKDOWN?!

And I seriously doubt she took them on her own so Chris probably with her. Is she incapable of doing anything on her own?

They always have DOUBLE trolleys (some people have more than 1 child that aren’t twins you dick) because no one else is thick enough or selfish enough to bring kids shopping unnecessarily during a pandemic!!
Also, my ex husband and I used to take one of our twins each and go and do different chores. Was nice to spend time alone with them. Why doesn’t she just take one of them? Or Chris take one ? Idiots

Reactions: 19
So, shopping trip, nursery tomorrow.... what exactly has changed for her?
Oh and those boys look really sick.
That's the look my kids get when they are loaded with the cold.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Also that jumper looks so uncomfortable! I’ve got a few clothes with those pearls on and they dig in when you’re sat on the sofa.
The boys will be trying to pick them off, they won't understand why mummy's jumper has chicken pox...

There you go x
Made me think of mean girls....

I just don't get her at all! Seems to have endless supplies of money with the hauls, extensions, hairdressers, holidays etc yet she's wearing that cheap looking loungewear, shopping at lidl when she claims to have a Waitrose budget, business degree and a very very successful career as she puts it, but can't spell to save her life and her work is shoddy. Claims to adore parenthood but can't sit at home with them. Claims she's a foodie yet eats the same handful of plain meals and goes to restaurant chains only. Will the real Nicki Ryan please stand up?! I think this is why I still check in on her, I'm waiting for the slip up!
How Chris has sat back and allowed her to make a 'career' on Instagram is beyond me. Of course, my husband will support me in things I want to do and achieve in live but it needs to be practical such as going to college or university so I can get a better job and a career I want. He will support that as its a means to an end. No way would he support me if I gave up work for a career on the gram. We joke about doing it, he is into gaming and I say he should go on Twitch and start a youtube channel about gaming and technology but we both know deep down it ain't gonna happen.
Chris has indulged her way too much. I bet they have had rows behind the scenes...
"Nikki you are skinting us, can't you go back to running SW groups or get an actual paid job?"
****HUGE FOPPERMELTDOWN TANTRUM INCOMING!****

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She must know we call her out when she makes spelling typos (ALL her posts) so why is she getting worse?? If this was a proper job she'd be given a warning then sacked. She's unreliable and you kinda know she's gonna make a shi# job of promoting a product. Nikki this IG/Influencing 'work' ain't your forte. You're not very good at it. Listen to Tattle we give good advice. 👍
FYI - Lidl is always hiring. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she's just admitted on her stories that Chris us at home walking because of lockdown so she can walk on her own. Obviously needs her self care how would she manage. So why take them food shopping. Why not go food shopping when they napped and take them on a walk with you. That way theyre getting fresh air but staying safe

Reactions: 27
Would love to know what podcast cast she listens to haha!!! Got it wrong again she literally never checks what she is putting up!

Reactions: 13
Would love to know what podcast cast she listens to haha!!! Got it wrong again she literally never checks what she is putting up!
Haha!

God she always puts herself first doesn't she. Out alone today for much deserved #selfcare, even though they're off to nursery all day tomorrow?
So many mums will find this unrelatable as how many of us get as much 'me time' as her on a daily basis? Then bleating on about being positive. I'm positive she's a selfish cow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can she go a full day without leave g the boys.
I'm all for taking time for yourself but fml it's like she palms them off all the time

Reactions: 15
Just to add as well...when your clothes are pulling and stretching like this it’s definitely time to size UP
She wears everything to tight..I have a friend who does this aswell ..Shes forever having to pull her top down at the back..And this pic she's posted is terrible! They all look ill and pale..They need food in them..Not just health stuff all the time.. 🙄

Reactions: 14
This sounds awful but does anyone hope Fopps tests positive for Covid? 2 weeks in the house with the boys, no nursery, mad Mazza or shopping trips she’d self destruct!

But of course she won’t get Covid as she has such a positive attitude 🙄🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.