Fopperholic #58 Every day it’s lie lie lie, but don’t forget to buy buy buy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are those units behind her head...? It looks like they’ve been dropped into some sort of weird ikea showroom. Nothing makes sense. It’s hurting my head.

The kids looks pissed off, tired and no doubt hungry. A trip to yet another park is just what they fancy when they look like that, I’m sure.

Ironic that she’s mentioned almost everything that was mentioned on here over the past few days as ‘normal’ things to do with kids...watching Disney, chilling etc... no coincidence.

And the grand finale.. the face. She looks like a hamster preparing to hibernate for winter. Totally unrecognisable to her usual photoshopped images... Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also that jumper looks so uncomfortable! I’ve got a few clothes with those pearls on and they dig in when you’re sat on the sofa.

Reactions: 10
Sure Fopps, keep saying there’s no where else you’d rather be. Eventually you might even believe it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What are those units behind her head...? It looks like they’ve been dropped into some sort of weird ikea showroom. Nothing makes sense. It’s hurting my head.

The kids looks pissed off, tired and no doubt hungry. A trip to yet another park is just what they fancy when they look like that, I’m sure.

Ironic that she’s mentioned almost everything that was mentioned on here over the past few days as ‘normal’ things to do with kids...watching Disney, chilling etc... no coincidence.

And the grand finale.. the face. She looks like a hamster preparing to hibernate for winter. Totally unrecognisable to her usual photoshopped images... Jesus Christ.
that’s her oven behind the sofa, next to the dining table 🤣🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's her tit extension they think its amazing having their oven and food cupboard in their dining room instead of their kitchen (where the hob is situated)

everything about her extension makes no sense. it was supposed to give the boys a playroom and they have a small corner and a radiator of the old dining room, not even a look in when it comes to the extension

Reactions: 12
She did say she'd managed to get her botox done just before lockdown. I think she must have asked for a double dose 😂 The trouble with filtering your photos constantly, is that when you do post a natural photo it's glaringly obvious that you filter all the others. Those boys look well and truly fed up.

Someone has clearly been reading here, that jumper was shown off much more slowly than those letters yesterday
Thats because the jumper is for her and the letters yesterday weren’t. Nikki is No.1

Reactions: 12
Watched Chelsea Patemans stories this eve with her twins asking for a bedtime story before bed, and wow they clearly adore their mum and seem like such happy, well adjusted kids. It's like night and day in comparison, you can't help but notice. Fopps relationship with her boys is really unnatural and they don't seem very interested in her, go to her for attention and hugs, even talk to her much (as in a conversation, not just responding to her barking 'Wot kulooor is this Lawson!') There's not much warmth there or many genuine smiles, its really odd?
Have to agree, Chelsea’s boys are just so adorable and can I say well adjusted.They are such a pleasure to watch unlike Otherson and Faverson who are dull and grey,just like Fopps favourite colour scheme

Reactions: 16
She actually looks hungover. Like she had a right good session last night. All puffy faced. Of course she didn't. Princess Fopps 🙄

Reactions: 16
I don’t know why she bothers posing her in her loungewear as we all know she then goes upstairs to trowel on the make up and a new polyester shite outfit.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen CarbytoBarbie’s stories about engagement groups that “support” each other (beg for likes and comments). I bet Fopps is in loads!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen CarbytoBarbie’s stories about engagement groups that “support” each other (beg for likes and comments). I bet Fopps is in loads!
Just about to say the same! It resonates 100% with Fiona.

Reactions: 8
Well done Nikki, now you look even more like pob than your husband does!

pob.png

• Haha
Wow, she hits the nail on the head right there!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.