Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant 👏👏👏 Just need to throw in a couple of handfuls of unnecessary apostrophes and it’s her to a T 🤣🤣
Ah Jesé, how could I forget about the poor grammar and spelling?? I’m thinking of setting up a small business of writing honest posts that so called influencers can post on their grids. Do you think she will feature me in her small business Sunday? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh and Fiona, think before you type. You are such a hypocrite! How’s about YOU stick to the rules and stop trying to find “loopholes” to break them. I get sending the boys to nursery, but dumping on them on your parents, has never been and still isn’t part of the rules for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet in the next 3 days they will go to multiple soft plays, coffee shops, shops, kiddie classes.

Reactions: 22
Who said they’d still go little kickers!?
Of course they will, she said last week that she felt sorry for people on high tiers but was still going to continue her life as “normal” (not that she has ever stopped!). They will be living in soft play and coffee shops the next few days. Boris should have locked down from today. Stupid, selfish, people like her will spend the next few days going wild!!

Reactions: 20
She is thick as mince. Just cos lockdown isn’t happening until Thursday doesn’t mean the virus is any less virulent. She is soooo annoying!

Reactions: 24
Yes it's a clever little virus. It's gonna wait until Thursday before it infects more people! Well that's Nicola's mindset anyway 🙄
She'll be double dosing on everything before this lockdown. She'll be returning all those clothes for starters 😉

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Question. What are you planning for your birthday?
A. Staying at home?
B. Staying at home?
🤣🤣🤣
Question:
Why are you wanting to chat to people on Instagram instead of looking after your boys?
Are the boys going to nursery on Thursday? If they are then what do you plan to do with your me time given that nothing will be open?

Reactions: 16
Anyone notice that Chris and Deux Knees rarely posts a pic of her? Just him and the boys in photos from their days out

Reactions: 14
Why does she never use the gifted learning towers either. My 20m old is obsessed 😉 with all things cooking. He loves stirring empty saucepans in the lounge and putting potatoes or carrots in them pretending to cook. Today he stood on a chair next to me in the kitchen and I cut the veg up and gave it him in little piles to put in the pot. He loved it! Anyway I am looking at learning towers for an Xmas present and they so goddamn expensive but I know we would use it most days! So I will be getting one I think, but in this respect I am jealous of Fopps, not fair she begs and gets given expensive stuff that she hasn’t shown any interest in before then and then doesn’t even use!!

Reactions: 21
Omg new post alert. Does she think being skinny is important for everyone at the minute. It's the last bloody thing on my mind

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.