Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arise Saint bleeping Nicola... Haven't broken any lockdown rules HAVE YOU?! 🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine how that photoshoot played out today??!

"Chris there's a rainbow!
You grab one of the boys and we'll get the MIL to capture the moment, my instagrammers love this sh#t.
Grayson point at the rainbow. Point!!! Hurry it might disappear soon. Point Grayson!!!!!!!
Good boy.
Chris can you at least look a little bit interested. Please!!!!
Right MIL. Did you get it? Do I look fat? tit I do. Right quick, one more..
That'll do. I'll put that on tonight. They'll love it!
So natural.........NOT!!!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is trying so hard to be caring and reliable today trouble is it's all a little too late us tattlers see through you

Reactions: 15
Any one know what she's trying to say 🤔
Like she gives a duck about anyone but herself 😂 she has no compassion, empathy or kindness about her. That's why hundreds of people on here are laughing about her birthday plans being cancelled. You reap what you sow.

These influencers are already on a slippery slope this year, I think another lockdown will show a lot for what they really are if they keep up the bragging and the constant adverts

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she won't give a rats ass about rules and will spout them a lot but not actually stick to them, I think the fact she flew to florida when lockdown was imminent just so she could pose at Disneyworld looking like a right twunt with her minnie ears and sized down dress whilst almost elbowing the boys out of shot speaks volumes about how she really feels, makes me want to spew how she behaves like a concerned citizen when all the time she is just chasing engagement and what she thinks will boost her profile. I've been on her thread since number 1 and gave her the name fopperbollocks (got some grief for doing so, she must have had more fans around then lol) never have I felt like she deserved it more in fact lets promote her......arise dame fopperbollocks here's to you you utter twit
It should be all about sticking to the rules. Not trying to find ways to get around the rules. That’s what she does. Let’s Find a loop hole. F##k people caring about others and trying to actually stop the spread of the virus! She’s so vile. I really can’t cope with her nastiness!!

Reactions: 12
I see barely anyone has wanted to chat with her so she’s away to bed!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she just deal with it and stay home for a month!!!! Rather than telling all her follows that people with under school children age can meet up. People will get confused and go out which is just causing it to spread

Reactions: 18
You can just imagine the birthday post now -

“hi guys, hope you are all having a great day. I am having the absolute best birthday ever! It’s so amuahhzzzziing. I mean I should be in a hotel in London, posing outside restaurants I can’t afford in my new RIV dress!
I’ve spent the morning with my total inconvenience and so annoyed they are even here world, my twin boys, I love them more than anything don’t you know. I had a morning stroll, we are in lockdown now and it’s soooooo important I get my “me, me, me” time still. I came home, whacked up the white noise and had them asleep by 11.30am. I’ve sat and done a few delete and blocks, before having an omelette wrap and Pepsi max (cherry of course). After lunch we had a trip to the park and a drive through costa but I can’t drink caffeine you know.
we went home and the boys ate dinner alone whilst I filmed them looking totally bewildered. I then whacked up the white noise again and made a turkey mince curry and settled down with a glass of NZ sov water and my new RIV lounge wear. Chris even treated me to half a birthday cake grenade bar with a candle stuck in it. I’m such a lucky girl, I should be living it up on Nando’s in old London Town, but Uncle BJ put a dampener on that. Don’t worry though folks, me and Chris are that in need of couple time that it’s already been rebooked.
But I’ve had such an amazing day, I’m so lucky! My boys are my world, my gorgeous boys who I loveeeee soooooooo much! They are twins don’t you know! Do you know
I should be in London right now? Come chat with me 😘 and for all of you asking. I will do a video haul of all my gifts! “
Brilliant 👏👏👏 Just need to throw in a couple of handfuls of unnecessary apostrophes and it’s her to a T 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will 100% never do a live. She couldn’t moderate all the comments and couldn’t deal with any negativity. I mean there’s always loads of comments calling her out on various things on her posts before she gets around to deleting them.

Todays post made me roll my eyes so much. “We were walking and worrying about others” Could she sound any less sincere?!!
Alright Fopper Theresa 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Methinks she doth protest too much! Maybe they went to the in-laws to ask for some 💰 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Telling everyone how worried they are about others 🤣🤣🤣 ok hun. The amount of outings and mini breaks they've been on (including an across world trip at the start of all of this) parcels delivered, shopping trips etc. they've probably spread more germs than anyone!

She is so calculating and fake she makes me want to puke. That stupid deux knees is just as pathetic and tone deaf as she is. I Don't believe for a second she's relaxed the cals either 🙄

Reactions: 21
She will 100% never do a live. She couldn’t moderate all the comments and couldn’t deal with any negativity. I mean there’s always loads of comments calling her out on various things on her posts before she gets around to deleting them.

Todays post made me roll my eyes so much. “We were walking and worrying about others” Could she sound any less sincere?!!
Alright Fopper Theresa 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Methinks she doth protest too much! Maybe they went to the in-laws to ask for some 💰 😉
Fopper Theresa 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs to look at Stacey Solomon if she wants to engage with small businesses. She doesn’t need to ask them to tag her-she knows who they are. They may send her stuff but she at least manages to link, mention and thank them.

What about the small businesses who approach her but she doesn't deem them worthy of a tag? Imagine how crappy they could feel??? Prick.

Reactions: 19
I think she asked all the questions to herself.... based off her reading here.
off all her fake accounts. Her mum!s account, the dodgy accounts who comment on her post but have no posts themselves and no followers 😂

Reactions: 7
So the small businesses she is asking everyone to follow, she doesn't follow them herself. That says it all really. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.