Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I have to say re shielding and heart conditions that having a pacemaker will not make him high risk.

I had heart surgery during Covid, I also have type 1 diabetes and several other autoimmune disorders and I was not made to shield. His condition is not that risky and the pacemaker will actually have made a massive difference.

Unless his immune system is compromised or he has lung conditions he will never have been high risk. He is probably below me on the risk level. I worked throughout.

Sorry not having a go at people but I am sick of people saying he is high risk. He really isn't
This is the a latest guidance (since fopps is a fan) issued yesterday

So yes she should take responsibility and protect her parents!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Haha she was straight on it. "Take care" aka do one 😂😂
Work commitments!!!!! Is she for realllll🤦🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t do any work when their at nursery she uses the time to swan off to the gym and do all things Nicola wants to do. She’s full of bullshit. She will still send those children to her mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We all know Fopps will be using Mad Mazda as childcare support.Despite Mazda not being in a single household.We all are aware Fopps has an amazing job and ratboy needs to practise his ball shots

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Wow, I actually dislike her. That lady will know it's a salty defensive reply, and there's another genuine follower googling 'Fopperholic annoying' she is digging her own grave!

Also, this post essentially means please share your stories so my engagement improves, not please share so we can be spread positivity. She is so transparent and the most selfish person on instagram. She's moral-less, ruthless, no wonder she's friendless!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 26
My Dad is 75, I wouldn't dream of having him spend time with my neices and nephews right now, one has to isolate last week due to 2 positive cases in his nursery. Kids are very good at spreading illness, if I were Fopperholic, I'd be protecting my parents at all costs, jot using them for childcare needlessly.

Reactions: 12
God I’m on one today with her........work commitments what do they both actually do that contributes to society nothing his isn’t a valid job to me it’s cosmetic superficial the world will still turn if golf disappeared and hers well jumping out of jellies and showing tit clothes off ! I’m only a hairdresser I don’t contribute much but my payment is seeing people walk out of my salon feeling good about themselves My husband to me has a job that means something he has had to tell parents their Son has been killed he has had to break the fingers of a dead women so they could get her hands of a steering wheel all while her twin daughters were in the back of the car He was first there at a horrific train crash that killed many I could go on and on I’m just seething at her and her equally vapid husband I detest them both. Also Nikki Ryan if your reading this I’m not jealous I’ve a nicer house and more money than you have

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I am finally blocking this selfish cow. I’ve never seen anyone who is so vapid and is nothing but bottom feeding scum. I’ll still catch up on here but I just dont want her face on my Instagram feed. Ive not seen my daughter for weeks due to local lockdowns and now the circuit breaker. We have only talked through facetime. We have formed a support bubble with my mother in law who lives alone and when hubby goes shopping for her. He stands in hall to talk to her from living room and puts her food away himself. My little one has not cwtched her nana in months. Yes we are in a support bubble with her but with hubby and me going to work back and forth and little one going to school - we still want to protect her as she’s nearly 70 with heath issues. Then you have Nikki who is breaking the rules to faff in front of her phone. I thought the River island haul was bad enough but now she has made my blood boil.

Reactions: 27
You kids go to bed at 6:45 you selfish twit. Do your ‘work commitments’ then. Plus they will still go to nursery the a day a week when you do need to do daytime filming. Chris won’t be coaching so will also be home to do his fair share too. I will report her if she sends them to her mums in the next month for breaking Covid rules. If I were her siblings I would be fuming she thinks she is so above the rules and putting their parents at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is the a latest guidance (since fopps is a fan) issued yesterday

So yes she should take responsibility and protect her parents!
In the first lockdown it was slightly different. There was the other level which was clinically extremely vulnerable which he wouldn't of been in, nor was I. But yes he should be taking extra precautions (as should a lot of people). Both my parents are mid to late 60s and my dad has horrible asthma but with my health conditions and the fact I live alone and 2 and a half hours away from them, we still have a bubble and mum will take me to hospital when I have to go for apts etc but they made that choice not me

Reactions: 9
She makes me so angry. She knows full well that she doesn't need childcare for work purposes. She won't be doing any work outside the home because everywhere is closed. She can do any filming when the kids have gone to bed. Using the excuse that she's already paid for childcare is downright disgusting. The country is on lockdown, so why are you sending your precious boys outside the safety of their home when you don't need to?. It doesn't matter if you lose the money, you claim to be loaded so you won't feel the loss of nursery fees.

You need to get your priorities straight lady, you should be hanging your head in shame right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve unfollowed her! Her attitude to the COVID Situation is the reason we as a nation need a second lockdown, she’s been bending the rules left right and centre and now saying she’ll still be using the nursery 😡 you don’t need to Nikki, the guidance is for people doing real jobs not acting like a child ‘creating content’ grow up, you sad sad woman! Your 40 soon, start acting your age and be responsible.

Reactions: 24
That’s awful hope you are well on the mend now my husband was the same he fell ill last Oct in and out of hospital right through to Dec no one knew what it was , finally back to work in March a week before the lockdown straight into front line Policing I worry every day for him they actually suspect he had Covid but had antibody test recently and it came back negative So you take very good care of yourself
One day life will really tit from a great height on that vapid cow and I really hope I get to see it
I am doing ok, I live alone which has been tough but I am just taking each day as it comes and glad to be working. I see so many others who are in a much worse position so I have things to be grateful for. Fopps one day will get her just deserts and I hope it humbles her. But sadly I think nothing will and she will always just be the tone death idiot we currently see

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone know where Mad Mazza lives? She needs reporting when the boys are in her care - this is crazy she has to stop. She’s winding me up like crazy and I can’t understand why she thinks she can go about her business like normal when the rest of us can’t - or shouldn’t! We’ve all got a duty to make this lockdown work this time

Reactions: 13
She sounds like my sister in law, usin parents for childcare when it’s not needed. My Inlaws are 63 n 76 and mil has copd and was sheiding the first lockdown but soon started to babysit our niece n nephew. She doesn’t work and her husband has worked at home the whole time. But needs
Her me time and one to one with the oldest.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Tbh he is he’s her
Personal one 😂

My twins have randomly woken up about 3 hours to early. Shall I go on Instagram and ask everyone’s advice?

She doesn’t really get it does she. Her helping families is so she feels less guilt about her content if I’m honest. She’s been caught selling gifted pushchairs in the past so she trying to come across the hero. To celebrate Halloween you don’t have to buy a thing. Maybe £1 on sweets. Not £20 on outfits for the gram, £5 on pumpkin patch, £10 on pumpkins, £2 on buckets for show and £1 on sweets.
Personally I’m not into Halloween, mine at 2 so have no idea it’s Halloween so we did nothing. Do I feel bad nope because why put the pressure on yourself. One of her multiple mums did a post about this. Yet Nicola felt the pressure for the gram which is really sad.

She always has to throw in a “be kind” on everything she writes 😡 How about you “be kind” Fopps and respect that other people will have a different opinion to you and that that’s ok and doesn’t warrant a delete and block. Practice what you preach Nicola!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.